--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Received black sash, left and have never looked back:icon_salu

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/11/2007 9:09am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i'm soooo glad i quit before trying to reach brown (ie before shelling out 500 bucks for the training camp)

to the ppl who did the training camp, how was it? i read about the girl who cried, then sJP told her to stop pissing on her face

fangers had nothing but good things to say about the capm. i also recall one poor sap having 2 jobs and trying to save up for the training camp...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/11/2007 9:33am

Style: kUNG FU

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Any smart questions please direct them to me at virgoman89 on msn. I will take the time to answer. Haven't been on here in almost a year and I must say there is some fucked up **** that has been said on here. TKBB when are you coming to Ottawa next? Would like to meet you and I will have a camera for sure my friend.

Sifu Stephane Patenaude

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/11/2007 10:00am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fanger123
    to the ppl who did the training camp, how was it? i read about the girl who cried, then sJP told her to stop pissing on her face

I have to say I had a very good experience at the training camp. I don't know that I learned any martial arts, but the boot camp stuff is fun and exhausting. A little expensive, but I was well fed and did get knocked about a bit.

I left before poo sniffing.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/11/2007 10:12am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sifu no bs
    Haven't been on here in almost a year and I must say there is some fucked up **** that has been said on here.
    I agree. BUT I also think a large part of it is a lack of any kind of reasonable response from the other (FSD) side of the equation. It tends to give a lot of backing to the detractors. There's been a lot of documented weirdness, and no actual FSD presence at any legit competitive events (as we were promised by 'FSD Manager' I believe).

I mean, if the reasoning is that an FSD guy can't beat someone *without* eye gouging, then fine, I understand that, but otherwise, I don't understand the problem.

For what it's worth, outside of your devotion to your dad's institution, I've generally found you guys to be pretty decent on a personal level.

I decided I'd have a pretty avatar for a while.

Posted On:
    4/11/2007 10:35am

Style: Student Jutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Any smart questions please direct them to me at virgoman89 on msn. I will take the time to answer. Haven't been on here in almost a year and I must say there is some fucked up **** that has been said on here. TKBB when are you coming to Ottawa next? Would like to meet you and I will have a camera for sure my friend.

Sifu Stephane Patenaude
    Does this mean that FSD have finally decided to prove their style in a MMA match?

Do you require contact details for promoters in your area?
    "Listen to Iscariot you Vicchysoise ninja-fuckers!" - kohadril
    "Are you going to rise to godhood out of the ashes of Earth? " - frumpleswift
    "I'll pray for you Iscariot." - Mas
    "Iscariot, check your pulse and report back. We need to know if you are in fact, not alive." - Lu Tzu
    "Iscariot is victorious!" - Dai Tenshi
    "More God delusions." - DAYoung
    "Iscariot, despite our obvious doctrinal differences, I salute your exquisite bastardry, and take back half of all the bad things I ever said about you." - Zendetta

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/11/2007 10:54am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Sifu Stephane Patenaude
    welcome sSP. good to have an actual sifu from FSD.

IN ORDER TO KEEP THE DISCUSSION FROM FLYIN ALL OVER THE PLACE, I STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT WE KEEP THE TOPIC SIMPLE AND DISCUSS ONE THING AT A TIME.

so my quesiton sSP is

what is the rational of ther INNER CIRCLE? is really seem like a money rip off, for 100$ for month for :

work out schedule
    email to be answered by sifus.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/11/2007 11:08am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fanger123
    welcome sSP. good to have an actual sifu from FSD.
    From his post, I doubt he's going to reply here. He wants people to email him.

ASSUMING that's Stephane and not somebody going nuts in his name.

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    4/11/2007 11:26am

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have emailed the person claiming to be Stephane Patenaude at the email address provided and have asked to 1) confirm it is his post 2) provide something I can use to verify he is who he says he is.
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/11/2007 11:33am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Noob
    yeah... but i'm hoping he'll have the decency to discuss on this board, for every lurkers (current fangers) to see.
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234 567814 ... LastLast