Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/09/2007 11:47pm

Style: MMA/BJJ/Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Myrmecophilous....reference to Dino....

He is talking about Dino Urbani..who ran the Merivale road location until it was found that he was teaching "other" arts.....not FSD material...JP and his "goons" walked into the school full of youth and students and took it from Dino...apparently JP stated "if this was the army or the mafia --you would be suffering a more serious problem" referring to Dino`s disloyalty....this is direct from a female student who was so freaked out she never went back...been told that Dino trains in the "shredder " system now....

Getting the feeling that there are a tremendous amount of sockpuppets using the same shoes...gettin stale...phew!
    Last edited by Macte; 4/09/2007 11:51pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/10/2007 9:45am

Style: MT,BJJ noob.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Macte
    Myrmecophilous....reference to Dino....

He is talking about Dino Urbani..who ran the Merivale road location until it was found that he was teaching "other" arts.....not FSD material...JP and his "goons" walked into the school full of youth and students and took it from Dino...apparently JP stated "if this was the army or the mafia --you would be suffering a more serious problem" referring to Dino`s disloyalty....this is direct from a female student who was so freaked out she never went back...been told that Dino trains in the "shredder " system now....

Getting the feeling that there are a tremendous amount of sockpuppets using the same shoes...gettin stale...phew!
    I had heard rumors of this. Actually the rumors were worse. what do you mean by "shredder" system? Also, are you calling me a sockpuppet?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/10/2007 9:52am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iscariot
    It might be a good idea to post a list of the exFangers who are regulars here, what rank they achieved and where they used to train to give anyone still in the organisation an idea of the range of people who have left.
    I trained for ~6 months, had joined BBC, and got to yellow / blue stripe sash at a montreal location. It might have been longer if not for these threads. I am much happier with my training now and I owe Askari, TKD-BB, GreenHornet, stringfellow, and others for that.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/10/2007 11:34am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i trained for about 2 yrs.

left before they'd allow me to try the wooden dummy. also trained @ montreal...

for the buddies with whom i enjoyed training and still @ FSD.

get out. what you seek isn't there.

Sheredder system = senshido?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/10/2007 3:52pm

Style: Grappling/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fanger123
    i trained for about 2 yrs.

left before they'd allow me to try the wooden dummy.
    What's this? Do you have to pay more to use the wooden dummy?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/10/2007 4:10pm

Style: ex-FSD - MT/BJJ noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

FSD Rank

Trained ~2 years just made it to Green Sash, was BBC did Sparring and Grappling, trained at Kanata location

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/10/2007 4:28pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Trained 1.5 years till green sash, heard about this site but didn't believe it. I was urged by friends to quit and I met a TKD instructor who told me "get as far away from there as you can" apparently Sijo assaulted one of his early teenage TKD students a number of years ago. That really pissed me off so I decided just to try BJJ and give it a chance and after getting pwned by an out of shape guy (I'm in excellent physical condition so that caught me totally off guard) with 2 months experience I stayed in BJJ and never looked back.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/10/2007 5:04pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewa
    What's this? Do you have to pay more to use the wooden dummy?
    No, you just need a green sash.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/10/2007 11:47pm

Style: MMA/BJJ/Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Hey..clarification

It was the "are you the guy? Jared was alluding to?" comment".....Dino took it in the butt from JP....I have heard it was worse as well re: the taking back of Dino`s club....

Seems I took that that wrong way mayhap....lots of sockpuppets on here....

It is common knowledge in Ottawa, re: JP`s reputation for flying off the handle, he`s had several problems with his "gangland" Ottawa way of doing business, the TKD student beating did occur...JP had to put all the biz into his son`s name....the poor kid was a teenager for crying out loud....wore his uniform into JP`s club and he took it as some kind of "afront to his colors issue"....hmm..the red and white issue I guess...

A doctor I ran into last year knew of his "crazy rep" as well, this guy never ever trained in FSD yet...he knew of JP and his "crew" from the TKD teacher of this kid....

Last weekend a girl was approached at a bar in the market by a guy wearing an FSD dragon pendant...he did not like her wearing a Nova Unao BJJ shirt she had picked up training in Montreal....called her several slanderous and disgusting names as well...very much the gentleman and advised her that "real" women dig "kung-Fu men.....she told him to "f---" himself, and she left feeling very intimidated. He advised her that his "teacher" did not like her shirt as well....
    Guess if you want to attract FSD`rs head down to the market with a BJJ shirt, and wait for a drunk FSD man to step up....trying to get her to post her own words here.

Maybe the BBelt club teaches these guy`s to pick up this way????
    She is making a formal complaint in writing to the bar owner as well, and considering reporting the incident to the police service.

She said that the guy was acting like he was right out of a movie....

LOL....

Yup, Shredder system is on the money as well....

Unsure if he trains anywhere in Ottawa anymore.
    Last edited by Macte; 4/10/2007 11:50pm at . Reason: addition

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    4/11/2007 12:26am

Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Meh? Picking on women or lurking for men in the washroom. Six of one half dozen of another.

FSD

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

"Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the **** down and shut the **** up." Henry Rollins
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123 456713 ... LastLast