Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 289101112 1314151622 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/17/2007 1:40pm

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I will fall on my ass if they even prove they have a hamburger!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/17/2007 1:41pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Krackie
    I will fall on my ass if they even prove they have a hamburger!
    It's an ESOTERIC HAMBURGER. It smells like a hot dog.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/17/2007 1:43pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    More like hot dogshit . . .

Thanks for setting me up with that one!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/17/2007 2:02pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    More like hot dogshit . . .

Thanks for setting me up with that one!!
    I preferred my subtle reference, but nobody will fail to notice yours, that's for sure. :)

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    4/17/2007 2:58pm

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Krackie, n00b:

Stay on topic. There are umpteen other sub-forums and other forums for you to say "LOL, FSD!!!111". For instance: YMAS is down the hall on the left.

However, why are we indulging this "special treatment" in communication with Stephane??

Ultimately, because I'm bored and this is the way I choose offer use of my time. I don't consider it special treatment. Regardless, I do this not for him. If you view what I offered as extraordinary, then you must also consider he's actually not the one getting any so called "special treatment", anyway.

If this is the way sifu no bs says he'll answer questions which I can then repost answers here, at this point I take it at face value. Personally, I don't care one way or another whether anyone's questions ultimately get answered by sifu no bs.

From your last posts, it appears you are not interested in determining whether he will answer questions in this fashion. If that is not the case and unless you are done contributing to this thread, I might suggest you write here/PM me/give me a link to the questions you wish to be included. As of yet, there is practically nothing on the list - I'm not about to go seeking out other people's questions. (Of course, they can still choose to write him directly, too.)
    Last edited by Tom Kagan; 4/17/2007 3:01pm at .
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/17/2007 4:07pm

Style: BJJ ultra-noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by n00b
    Edit: Guys, it's been presented to me by a concerned third party that Stephane may be just trying to harvest IPs and/or real names in order to attempt lawsuitilarity. I'd hate to think such a low tactic was in order, but in any case, keep using the anonymous ip proxies and throwaway email addresses, as you've all been taught.

What did that president say, 'trust, but verify'. :)
    I thought the same thing with the "sijo's roots" website. I'm suspecting it had two-fold purpose a) evaluate the number of lurkers via bullshido since AFAIK the web link was only posted here b) compare IP back to member's IP (harvested when they log into the FSD internal site).

Just speculation.

I decided I'd have a pretty avatar for a while.

Posted On:
    4/17/2007 4:21pm

Style: Student Jutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Recent questions in this thread that could be put in an email to Stephane Patenaude (in case some have been lost under some of the crap in this thread):

Quote Originally Posted by n00b in post 93
    Given that Bullshido has been unable to find ANY certifications in ANY martial arts for JP, do any such certifications exist, and if so, where are they? Or at least WHAT are they?

(The legends say that in the 80s Fangers used to go out fighting in bars to prove their skills).
    Quote Originally Posted by fanger123 in post 95
    ask them to explain the Inner circle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvus in post 97
    I would ask them to verify their claims that Martin Patenaude is ranked No. 3 in the world in weapons proficiency and who provide this ranking?
    Quote Originally Posted by Me in post 100
    1. What provable grade did Jacques recieve, if any, from DeMille? Scans or readable photographs please.
    2. Why was there a name change in the art from Wing Chun Do to Fang Shen Do?
    3. Are Fang Shen Do planning to enter any representatives into an independent MMA competition? Does Fang Shen Do want to do this anjust lack the contacts/knowledge? If that is the case Bullshido can advise.
    4. Would Fang Shen Do comment on the controversy surrounding non-MA based seminars being pushed on students? Namely firewalking, arrow breaking and vitamin sales.
    5. The weapons qualifications are often questioned, under whom and to what level did Jacques achieve in Arnis/Kali?
    6. Fang Shen Do has been described as a Kung Fu system. Can you explain why there have been demonstrations and videos using a Japanese sword? Who taught Jacques a Japanese sword style? To what level was his taught? Which organisation granted the grade for him to teach Japanese sword? Which specific sword art does/did he study? Which koryu did he study? What is his licence in it?
    7. Can Fang Shen Do comment on the alleged incident where a Taekwondo teenaged student was assaulted by Jacques for walking into the building?

This is all I'm interested in at the moment Tom, others will no doubt ask other questions. Of particular interest to me are the questions on the Japanese sword, as a sword practitioner myself. Note, I am being intentionally vague with my questions as anyone with actual experience of the area would be able to answer fully without needing it spelling out. Personally I think it's just a case of sword syndrome, and there will be a lack of verifiable and legitimate proof of grade or ability either there or in the stick arts.
    Quote Originally Posted by illuminati in post 101
    Fang Shen Do's response to the notion of unethical business practices from the advertisement of the PDS "10 Things One Should Know Before Choosing a Martial Arts School". Why did Fang Shen Do use deceit by creating another organization to push a document that is clearly biased and borderline propoganda in order to discredit other schools in the region? Do they not believe in business ethics and is this the example that they wish to portray to their students (current and prospective).
    Quote Originally Posted by n00b in post 103
    " I trained long enough in FSD to recognize the willpower and determination the upper level FSD guys put into their physical training, and I believe they could excel in other martial arts as well were they to apply themselves. Have you put any significant amount of time into training with or sparring with other arts to see how your training stands up? Specifically grappling arts, but this is a good time to toot your own horn with respect to stand up as well. "
    "Listen to Iscariot you Vicchysoise ninja-fuckers!" - kohadril
    "Are you going to rise to godhood out of the ashes of Earth? " - frumpleswift
    "I'll pray for you Iscariot." - Mas
    "Iscariot, check your pulse and report back. We need to know if you are in fact, not alive." - Lu Tzu
    "Iscariot is victorious!" - Dai Tenshi
    "More God delusions." - DAYoung
    "Iscariot, despite our obvious doctrinal differences, I salute your exquisite bastardry, and take back half of all the bad things I ever said about you." - Zendetta

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/17/2007 6:45pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    nice summary iscariot!

now, i really do hope that sSP takes time to answer.

btw, what is different from posting directly here vs cut and pasting that'll come eventually from emails?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/17/2007 7:29pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    fanger 123 said:
    btw, what is different from posting directly here vs cut and pasting that'll come eventually from emails?

Exactly my point!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/17/2007 9:21pm

Style: BJJ ultra-noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    fanger 123 said:

Exactly my point!
    A) Control -- makes Bullshido come to FSD as opposed to the other way around. He can pick and choose who he responds to. The pace of conversation is slower, and he can reply more on his time than being bombarded by dozen of questions all at one, that people expect to get answered immediately.

B) Less anonymity. We know who he is, it is an attempt to figure out more the individuals at play and their identities (perhaps).

C) Playing the high ground -- while posters here make poo jokes, he can sit back and watch the thread detiorate (if it hasn't already at various times) and loose credibility.

Remember, as Tom reminded, stay on target.

I am interested in the responses from the FSD, especially when it comes to some of the claims made by FSD (mastering several MA's, rank, weapon's, etc).

Fanger123: As for the Inner Circle? Isn't it obvious, it's just a way to make more money without any extra effort. Nothing more than that I believe.
Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 289101112 1314151622 ... LastLast