Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/17/2007 11:17am

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iscariot
    1. What provable grade did Jacques recieve, if any, from DeMille? Scans or readable photographs please.
    2. Why was there a name change in the art from Wing Chun Do to Fang Shen Do?
    3. Are Fang Shen Do planning to enter any representatives into an independent MMA competition? Does Fang Shen Do want to do this anjust lack the contacts/knowledge? If that is the case Bullshido can advise.
    4. Would Fang Shen Do comment on the controversy surrounding non-MA based seminars being pushed on students? Namely firewalking, arrow breaking and vitamin sales.
    5. The weapons qualifications are often questioned, under whom and to what level did Jacques achieve in Arnis/Kali?
    6. Fang Shen Do has been described as a Kung Fu system. Can you explain why there have been demonstrations and videos using a Japanese sword? Who taught Jacques a Japanese sword style? To what level was his taught? Which organisation granted the grade for him to teach Japanese sword? Which specific sword art does/did he study? Which koryu did he study? What is his licence in it?
    7. Can Fang Shen Do comment on the alleged incident where a Taekwondo teenaged student was assaulted by Jacques for walking into the building?

This is all I'm interested in at the moment Tom, others will no doubt ask other questions. Of particular interest to me are the questions on the Japanese sword, as a sword practitioner myself. Note, I am being intentionally vague with my questions as anyone with actual experience of the area would be able to answer fully without needing it spelling out. Personally I think it's just a case of sword syndrome, and there will be a lack of verifiable and legitimate proof of grade or ability either there or in the stick arts.
    I'd also want to add to that list the following:

Fang Shen Do's response to the notion of unethical business practices from the advertisement of the PDS "10 Things One Should Know Before Choosing a Martial Arts School". Why did Fang Shen Do use deceit by creating another organization to push a document that is clearly biased and borderline propoganda in order to discredit other schools in the region? Do they not believe in business ethics and is this the example that they wish to portray to their students (current and prospective).
    Last edited by illuminati; 4/17/2007 11:19am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/17/2007 11:21am

Style: kUNG FU

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey kraker what are your questions? virgoman89 my man or boy or girl I'm waiting. Thanks
    Last edited by sifu no bs; 4/17/2007 11:22am at . Reason: spelling

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/17/2007 11:22am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Krackie
    TOM

Your offer to facilitate the transfer of questions to his "highness" is considerate and kind.

However, why are we indulging this "special treatment" in communication with Stephane?? The onus in on FSD to respond to many appropriate and reasonable questions that have been asked over and over in a very polite and respectful manner. The times when things have gone disrespectful is when the sockpuppets come out, the questions are ignored or ridiculous claims and intimidating/threatening behavior were made by the FSD ilk.

Stephane, just answer the questions or stay off the thread and keep lurking. Why are we accommodating this? Does anyone seriously believe you'll get a reasonable answer. People - Hello????
    Why not? What do we lose by asking again? When one of the upper level guys shows up, I'm more than happy to trot out the same stuff. They're young enough to change their ways and old enough that blind hero worship of their Dad isn't much of an excuse.

And to be fair, the disrespect was on both sides from what I remember. There was a lot of baiting involving this particular guy's sister. I don't honestly EXPECT much from Stephane, but if he wants to come here and offer to explain his position, I'm willing to help throw the questions back into play. At worst, he simply confirms his previous statements, at best, a year of time has given him a new perspective. I don't rule out the possibility of change or advance.

Here's a question for Tom to put out there (or for Stephane to answer himself perhaps):

" I trained long enough in FSD to recognize the willpower and determination the upper level FSD guys put into their physical training, and I believe they could excel in other martial arts as well were they to apply themselves. Have you put any significant amount of time into training with or sparring with other arts to see how your training stands up? Specifically grappling arts, but this is a good time to toot your own horn with respect to stand up as well. "

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/17/2007 11:28am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sifu no bs
    Hey kraker what are your questions? virgoman89 my man or boy or girl I'm waiting. Thanks
    I think we're just going to compile them and let Tom fire them all at once if you only want to deal by email. It'll take a little time to compile.

Edit: Guys, it's been presented to me by a concerned third party that Stephane may be just trying to harvest IPs and/or real names in order to attempt lawsuitilarity. I'd hate to think such a low tactic was in order, but in any case, keep using the anonymous ip proxies and throwaway email addresses, as you've all been taught.

What did that president say, 'trust, but verify'. :)
    Last edited by n00b; 4/17/2007 12:27pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/17/2007 1:05pm

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seafood Stephane:

My questions, are the many questions that have been posed here countless times. Just answer them or don't. If i had any reasonable faith that you would, I might consider writing a list and submitting them to Tom, but there is no rational reason why you should insist on a personal e-mail if you are really interested in answering them. The onus is on you to enlighten us if you wish to change our minds . . . c'est ton choix.
    Last edited by Krackie; 4/17/2007 1:09pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/17/2007 1:10pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As a gesture of good faith, how about you answer five of the ones posted above and then I'll send you some of my specific ones. There, no one can claim I am unreasonable . . . :)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/17/2007 1:19pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As a gesture of good faith, how about you answer five of the ones posted above and then I'll send you some of my specific ones. There, no one can claim I am unreasonable . . . :)
    You blew 'good faith' out the window with your first word. Very nice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/17/2007 1:31pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "AS" how did that word blow it?

If you are referring to the post previous to that - "Seafood", I do not believe anone in FSD is entitled to use that title due to their lack of authentic external certification. I do not wish to insult "real" sifus by addressing FSD instructors with same.
    Last edited by Krackie; 4/17/2007 1:35pm at . Reason: spelling

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/17/2007 1:34pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "AS" how did that word blow it?

If you are referring to the post previous to that "Seafood", i do not beleive anone in FSd is entitled to use that title due to the lack their authentic external certification. I do not wish to insult "real" Sifus by addressing FSD instructors with same.
    You began by insulting his dearly held title. What kind of response would ANYONE give you off that beginning? Try calling some guy a dogfucker and then asking for a bite of his hamburger. See where that gets you. :)

He's not YOUR Sifu, so you don't have to call him Sifu anyways.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/17/2007 1:39pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, if I truly believed they were capable of engaging in an intelligent debate about the concerns raised on these threads (to death), I would likely demonstrate a modicum more decorum. As previoulsy stated, the onus is on them, not me. They have had ample opportunity to respond and they haven't. Why should I believe they will do so, unless THEY ACTUALLY DO IT. Still waiting . . .
Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7891011 1213141521 ... LastLast