It if very VERY expensive.
    And only an authorized
    Jaguar teacher can repair
    you or sell replacment parts.
    I hear that if you study Jaguar,
    then you should buy two, one
    to use and another for parts.
    SEANBABY:
    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Itís the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

My pleasure.

Posted On:
    4/09/2007 8:20am

Join us... or die
     Style: yang taichi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The next fight involved a 6'2" 260 man who's name is unknown. This aggressor tried to punch Aaron at a rock concert. Aaron punched him before the aggressor could hit him. The aggressor was knocked out by the punch.
    Aaron's final fight involved a 6'4" 300 pound man also who's name is unknown to him. They were in thewalk-in cooler at their summer job at a local diner. Then the 300 pound man then abruptly turned out the lights and tried to punch Aaron. Aaron punched him before he could. The 300 pound man put his arms over his head in agony. He neck bone was cracked by the punch. The next day he came into work with a neck brace on and had to take some time off for his neck to heal so that he could fully turn his head again. He also told me of his 3 favorite Full Contact Karate Matches. In the summer of 2000 he traveled to a Tang Soo Do Studio in Newport, Pennsylvania. During the sparring segment of the class he had matches against a Navy Seal on leave and a Karate Expert who earned his black belt in Okinawan, Japan. Aaron easily defeated them much to his own astonishment. Then the Dojo Sensei challenged Aaron to a match. Aaron defeated him in 11 seconds after toppleing him over with an uppercut to his abdomen. The work of a true Ninja Master indeed. It was that same summer that he founded Jaguar Style Kung Fu.
    Who knocks out that many people with one hit?
    Sumus extra manum tuam.

Here, hold these for me.

Posted On:
    4/09/2007 11:40am

Join us... or die
     Style: jkd concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is it fake?
    About as fake as Dolly Parton's...... hair extensions!
    SEANBABY:
    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Itís the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

Posted On:
    4/09/2007 1:26pm

Style: FMA, Jujutsu/Judo/SAMBO

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yep, jaguars are only native to the americas, and it is a native american word.

poser

Posted On:
    4/09/2007 1:47pm

Style: punching bag / crew jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well it says that he founded the style, so it actually sorta makes sense.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    4/09/2007 1:53pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why does it call it "jaguar"? Why not cougar, puma, grizzly or something? Anyways, the fact that he lists Jackie Chan, Jet Li and JCVD next to Muhammad Ali, that tells you everything about the "school".
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    4/09/2007 2:21pm

supporting member
     Style: Short Fist Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, this reeks of BS.
    We have an intermediate level form that is leopard in the curriculum at our school. It is very cool, but it is not one of my best , personally.
    " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

Posted On:
    4/09/2007 2:23pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by El Macho
    Why does it call it "jaguar"? Why not cougar, puma, grizzly or something? Anyways, the fact that he lists Jackie Chan, Jet Li and JCVD next to Muhammad Ali, that tells you everything about the "school".
    because the cougar style advertisement was bringing in too many middle aged women?

Posted On:
    4/09/2007 2:32pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Genbukan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello all,

I actually know this individual and I believe he may suffer from extreme Narcissism.
    When I first encountered his profile on MySpace he was claiming to be a Ninja Grandmaster.
    After a few very pointed e-mails and some direct questions he changed his profile to reflect the Jaguar Kung fu nonsense. For me it was better than his "Jaguar Ninjitsu" so I left him alone after that. I've kept my eye on him for some time now.
    During part of the process to get him to change his profile I was scheduled to go out of town for a video shoot and it as it turns out put me pretty close to he said his dojo was located. I offered to comeby and check his school out. Suddenly he confessed that he had a spinal injury that had left him paralyzed. He claimed to be laid up in a hospital bed typing on his laptop. Later on some other site he was claiming to have Lupus. This guy is not on the up and up! He will change his story to suit his needs at the drop of a hat.
    If someone has half a brain he is harmless and really deserves pity for all of his attention getting schemes.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/09/2007 6:12pm

Style: Five Animal KF

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They didn't know what a jaguar was in ancient China as this big cat is native to the Americas. Is there any reason an individual couldn't study the movements of the jaguar and develop a kung fu style? This was done with the tiger and leopard by flesh and blood people.

I would only have a problem if the individual who developed it claimed some sort of hokey lineage. They would have to be up front and admit it is a modern style.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast