Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    4/11/2007 11:54am

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I agree. Potatoes by themselves are not bad (unless you are diabetic.) One thing for certain, if you eat potatoes, for the love of God, don't fucking peel it. The skin on a potatoe is choked-full of nutrients.

Potatoe chips and poptarts are not bad when eaten in moderation (.ie. as part of a cheat meal or snack on top of an otherwise healthy diet). It's when people eat the whole damned box of them that they become a problem - or when they make that type of stuff the central part of their diet.

Kinda reminds me of an episode of "King Of The Hill" where Hank is ordering food (and he was prescribed by a doctor to eat green/veggies) - he ended up ordering lassagna for greens.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/11/2007 1:18pm

Style: default std

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by patfromlogan
    Potatoes are dangerous if you are diabetic. Otherwise, unprocessed potatoes, corn (whole, on the cob etc), grains and such are great for you. As long as they aren't converted to high fat chips, or covered with butter, sour cream, and all that crap that makes them SO yummy. Now are organic blue corn chips ok? Please?
    They're not blue, or not that I've seen but look for Guiltless Gourmet corn chips...
    About as close to "OK" as you'll get in a corn chip
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12