218284 Bullies, 9323 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 6 of 80 FirstFirst ... 23456 789101656 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Achievements:
    Three FriendsYour first GroupRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures

Posted On:
    11/18/2005 7:56pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Merging everything into one thread... this might get confusing.

Posted On:
    11/19/2005 2:47pm

Style: Keichu-Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma
    Spiritual attacks?

Thats where the Christianity comes in....

OOOOOOOOOOAAARRGGHH RLY?

Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Posted On:
    11/19/2005 3:39pm

supporting member
     Style: In Transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What if I'm an atheist? Am I immune?

Also, answer all the other questions before answering mine, such as "How do you spar?" and "What's his Ph.D. in and from what university?"

Posted On:
    11/19/2005 3:43pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Humor is priceless

Quote Originally Posted by EVIL ASIA
    Like what? Be more specific. I grew up all around the globe and fighting pretty much followed the same concept.

Riiight because we should take pples word for it. Given the state of MA nowadays "high ranking black belts" mean little, especially since most are self promoted.

Proof please.
    I should of checked your profile before saying this but unless you were traveling the world before the 60's what point are you trying to make? Obviously the basic principles are the same, one or more people throwing blows with one or more other people. But codes of conduct are different, I too have traveled the world, does not make a difference. Before 1960/1970 where media took and made our little world that much smaller and broadcasted images of Bruce Lee and what not creating a mainstream fighting system, there was a drastic difference in fighting styles. The best example I can think of is the Highlander movie or was it show where Duncan washes up and a Japenese guy saves him. Then someday later they are fighting (friendly comparison of skills) and the Oreintal is thrashing him, then turns around and says "You should show me this boxing you were talking about next time." And the whole time Duncan was boxing the old fasioned way. Then there was the quest.... Anyhow.

HA! He was promoted by the I.B.B.A and not by himself or from within his own organization!

Proof? We Keichu Warrior's, those of us who are not training just for self defense and have developed a close personal relationship with Christ, do not need to proove anything. Our actions speak for us very well. We hide nothing! There is no gain in me or any other one of us lying about something. If we lye then we only do harm to ourselves and that which we are trying to help. The truth is just as easy to find as a lie.

Besides what good would it do for me to proove it or offer proof when you are not even going to make an honest attempt at finding out about Keichu beyond the stereo typed opinions I have seen so far. If you were really interested in the facts why dont you proove me wrong?

Another Keichu Point standings
    One Keichu Tournament stats
    USKA point break down
    USA Dojo article on Keichu-Do/Soke Marx
    An article written by someone like you who thinks there are to many frauds out there.
    A link to Soke's son site that tells about his life and the practicallity of Keichu through his experiences
    A Keichu Blog from one school. I dont remember the contents but it is relavent
    What should be looked for in an academy ( I think)
    Internation Society of Headfounders/Headfamilies

Keep God first in all that you do
    K.V
    Last edited by KeichuVangaurd; 11/19/2005 3:51pm at . Reason: just another link

OOOOOOOOOOAAARRGGHH RLY?

Achievements:

Posted On:
    11/19/2005 3:56pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What the **** is the I.B.B.A. and where are their credentials?

Prove you wrong? No, no, YOU are the one saying that Keichu is good, YOU need to prove that it is good. It doesn't work the other way.

What are the points for? I really don't get this martial art.

Proof is simple:

Show us a clip of you (or people from Keichu) sparring. If it is hard contact, relatively lax rules, you can be sure that we will pretty much stop saying bad things about it.

Posted On:
    11/19/2005 4:02pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bud Shi Dist
    Hi KeichuVangaurd,

Thanks for signing on here... I have a few questions about your martial art:

Your web site says your title is Karl William Marx Senior, PhD. What field did you recieve your PhD in, and what institution granted it?
    Something told me that someone was giong to think I was Soke Marx. I am just a student of Keichu. Give me a little bit and I will find out the info about his education. But I know that he attended a few different colleges.

You said:

Have you received any formalized martial arts training? If so, what martial art, taught by whom, for how long?
    I have. I have studied Judo, then Keichu had to stop because my father was in the service and got orders, then Okinawan Kempo (I can not spell). I have restarted my Keichu Training just recently.

You said:
    Have you received any formalized grappling training? What style, what instructor, and how long have you trained with them?
    Yes he has a black belt in Judo.

Looking over your certifications.

In the recommendation from Secretary of State James H. Brown you have on your site. Do you have the second page of the letter? It’s cut off half way and the signature is missing. It says the following:

What organization conducted these championships, and what years? Who were the competitors that participated? What are the names of the other championships where your students won?

Finally, What would you say a typical class of yours consists of? Do you spar? If so, what protective gear do you wear when you spar, and what level of contact do you spar with?

Thank you for your honest answers to these questions,

-Henry
    You know he makes himself available for anyone to contact him. Like I said right out in the open.... Thanks for your questions.

K.V

Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    11/19/2005 4:02pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KeichuVangaurd
    Thats where the Christianity comes in....
    But how do these spiritual attacks manifest themselves? And how do you defend against them?

Posted On:
    11/19/2005 4:04pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    Merging everything into one thread... this might get confusing.
    It helps tons

Posted On:
    11/19/2005 4:08pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Poop-Loops
    What if I'm an atheist? Am I immune?

Also, answer all the other questions before answering mine, such as "How do you spar?" and "What's his Ph.D. in and from what university?"
    Did I not say that all are welcome into Keichu not just Christians. Immune to what, Spiritual attacks? If you honestly had to ask that question....

no you are not

OOOOOOOOOOAAARRGGHH RLY?

Achievements:

Posted On:
    11/19/2005 4:09pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I believe I am. Prove me wrong.
Page 6 of 80 FirstFirst ... 23456 789101656 ... LastLast