Actual Photo

Posted On:
    3/14/2006 3:34am

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeSpeech
    If this is reguarding my religion, please do not do it agian. At what point did we pass your ability to participate in an intellegent manner? Your vulgar nature does nothing but further the negative image that this site has and displays.
    This is reguarding your ignorance and the beating of dead horses while attempting to clear up this horrid mistake nutride this Mr. Marx and his long list of claims as well as his quick and easy mail/internet order certificates .

I find your hypocrisy as well as Marx's highly offensive so get over it .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/14/2006 3:40am

Style: Keichu-Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GIJoe6186
    HOLY SHITTT. I just spent the last hour reading this thread. Heres what I think. Take him up on the fight offer Bud Shi Dist. So the one thing that bugs me this whole time is that he calls it American Martial Arts but it looks just like any other Japanese Karate. Why dont you guys just set up a Louissianna Throw Down? Video tape the whole thing and show us what happens.

Was any video of Cajun Karate posted? Did I miss it in the thread? BTW even if the art is verified bullshido dont take it out on the food. Jumbalaya is awasome.
    It is called American Martial Arts becuase it's founder is American (This sounds like I am trying to be a smart alec but I am not). When he founded his style the only form that he was trained in was Judo, which was done to further his knowledge of fighting on the ground since the majority of fights end up on the ground. When Keichu was origianly presented it did not have the Gis or the oriental flare (to my knowledge atleast). I was not until his students showed interest in participating in tournaments (which at the time was dominated by Oriental traditional styles) that he adopted the terms and uniforms and weapons that give Keichu the Asian feel. Keichu is basicly two styles in one. We teach a form of 'traditional' karate, but we also teach the self defense aspect which is the Judo Jiu-Jitsu and street smart self defense. Students can elect to study one or the other or both.

No, no video was posted. There is footage out there unfortunatly the videos that I have my computer will not read.
    Last edited by FreeSpeech; 3/14/2006 4:15am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/14/2006 3:42am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bud Shi Dist
    Oh come on now... give us a break.
    You ask for quarter but do not give it. I see double standards as long as it is in your favor.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/14/2006 4:10am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey
    This is reguarding your ignorance and the beating of dead horses while attempting to clear up this horrid mistake nutride this Mr. Marx and his long list of claims as well as his quick and easy mail/internet order certificates .

I find your hypocrisy as well as Marx's highly offensive so get over it .
    You are a real laugh, a regular barrel of monkeys! This is not about my ignorance, if it was I would readily admit my flaws (or rather the ones I am aware of and readily recognize and accept those that I am not). For instance my poor english skills. The only thing that is dead around here is the agenda of this group. You can not, CAN NOT present a fair and unbiased opinion of a subject when it is beyond your capabilities to approach the subject matter in such a way. The instant people saw the following things instantly all reason was cloaded by stereo types and biased b.s:

Father of American Karate (admitedly the author of the article, this is, from could have chosen to phrase this in away that might be more stomachable by the likes of you than this.),

Cajun Karate,

The fact that some thinks he looks like Santa,

Or that he is overweight, etc.

There is no horrid mistake to clear up from our side of things. Have mistakes been made? What a fool I would be if I denied it. It is a bi-product of being human. At least we can still say that we have maintained honesty and furth rightness this whole time. Quick and easy? Does years of research and hands on work sound quick and easy, it doesn't sound that way to me. Try as you may to say whatever you would like about his associations you can not remove his work and effort.

This site reminds me the kid that grows up saying I will not be like my father only to wake up one day and realize that they are just like their father. But of course this only counts if you believe you are a product of your environment. Oh but that must be me being ignorant again I am sure that you feel that it is your environment is a product of you/ your will. The site has lost it's objectivity and has become exactly what it claims to seek out and expose. No of course I am not talking about everyone, just those that apply. Which I am sure will be the ones that protest. (oops did I just give away something which may cause you not to protest?)

What hypocrosy? We are who we are. We strive to better ourselves through the betterment those around us. What can you say for yourself?
    You like to cuss?

You like violent confrontation?

You like to hurt or be hurt by other people? (I might be showing my ignorant side agian but isn't this S&M? <Which might I point out is seen as an unhealthy life style, one that is usually treated with therapy maybe drugs. Or sometimes if severe enough by locking the individual up in a mental ward. And here you are passing this stuff off as martial arts! Anything to make you feel more cofortable with yourself right?> It's sad because this is kind of like the people who are pro choice. They support something they have no understanding of. Like, for instance, I am sure you know all the home methods of aborting a baby, but it is the profesional ones that are the most grusome. Like the salene injections that eat the babys flesh off of it, disolving it like acid would anything else. Or the womb safe blender, which sonograms have shown the fetus swimming away from. Or the method where they let the baby be born all the up to the base of its head then puncturing a hole in the back of its head and sucking out it's brains so that techniquely it is a still birth. It's ironic what someone can support when they are not willing to look at all the evidence or to be honest with themselves)

You like to verbally bash others and profane agianst Religions you do not understand?

Are we perfect? No we are not and we do not claim to be, and yet you still feel the need to point this out. Why is that? What good do you gain? Does it make you feel better about yourself to try and degrade another?
    What good are you doing?

All that has been shown here is unfortunate circumstances, that is all. And nothing that anyone has posted has yet to disprove anything the Soke Marx has done, nor for what Keichu stands for.

God Bless
    Last edited by FreeSpeech; 3/14/2006 5:09am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/14/2006 4:34am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by meng_mao
    How, pray tell, might there be a lawsuit? Brought by whom?

Also, BSD posted the pics your master sent to him. They seem to corroborate the theory that Marx's PhD is fake. Do you have any counter evidence?

At the risk of sounding what I am sure you will feel as hypocritical:

Use your brain that is what God gave it to you for.
    Last edited by FreeSpeech; 3/14/2006 5:11am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/14/2006 4:39am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    Are we talking about the laureate that's from a company not a school, in a country that was in the midst of a civil war when it was issued? And/or the one that legit or not is basically in scalp care? Or the doctorate that took nine months? Refresh me, I haven't read the thread in a while. And learn to speal Laureate for the love of god.

Yes I am
    I will spell Laureate right when you learn to spell speal, I mean spell right. It is called a typo, Oh wait! There is another mistake, boy I am racking up the human points today! Last time I checked there are schools that are titled 'institutes', not just business, the question is does/is the institute supporting/supported as a institution of Higher learning? They are awarding legit diploma's and LAUREATEs so it would seem logical that they are (Or is that just ignorance? and yes if you need it spelled out I am being... whats the term...... well I cant think of it..... smart alecy). And agian what more do you have than unplesant circumstances? Nothing. Not even the unplesant circumstances make either the diploma nor the LAUREATE fake.

God Bless
    Last edited by FreeSpeech; 3/14/2006 5:16am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/14/2006 4:55am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's been fun, but you guys are showing that you have no life outside of this site, the internet in general, and that little nut shell you call your world in which you are right and the rest of the world is wrong. One has to wonder if you spend so much time here and in negative activities how do you manage to garner such a positive view of life and knowledge?

Your research is incomplete and done with little or no effort. You show more interest in demeaning, degrading, and slander than you do about objectivity. All of which shows in the convieenent little replies you come up with like ad hominen/ debate rules, and warped logic and rational thought arguements.
    I will give you that reality is subjective, meaning that if something is real to one , whether it is real or not, then atleast for that person it is real. And that in your reality everything and everyone lies, and is corrupt (goes back to the child becoming like the father <or if you will that if enough time is spent on a subject the traits will begin to rub off on the 'researcher'>).

Keichu's soul concern is for the betterment of our students. We will not teach what does not work. We will not use teaching methods that will not teach the students how to properly execute techniques. We do not promote students that can not meet standards. And the standards are lowered for NO ONE! We recognize that we are not for everyone. Again this is part of the reason for the founding of Keichu, because the traditional Oriental Martial Arts was not for everyone and there is and was a group that would be better served by (a system like) Keichu.

We offer a free trial period so that the student, or prospective student, can come in and get a feel for the style and not have to go by appearances. We also have a web site that lists areas that a prospective student should pay attention to, to find out if the school is right for them or not.

I do not care one bit what you think or do, so long as it does not cause harm to another or yourself. You do not like us, so be it. As such, at this point in time, I do not think that there is anything that I can say that will change your minds. But there is something that can be done about other things. And those things I will spend time looking into, maybe I can make the world a little better one website at a time...

I honestly and whole heartedly wish each and everyone of you a well, and happy life.
    God Bless you all!
    Last edited by FreeSpeech; 3/14/2006 5:02am at .

software engineer

Posted On:
    3/14/2006 5:01am

supporting member
     Style: kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's been fun, but you guys are showing that you have no life outside of this site, the internet in general, and that little nut shell you call your world in which you are right and the rest of the world is wrong. One has to wonder if you spend so much time here and in negative activities how do you manage to garner such a positive view of life and knowledge?

Your research is incomplete and done with little or no effort. You show more interest in demeaning, degrading, and slander than you do about objectivity. All of which shows in the convieenent little replies you come up with like ad hominen/ debate rules, and warped logic and rational thought arguements.
    I will give you that reality is subjective, meaning that if something is real to one , whether it is real or not, then atleast for that person it is real. And that in your reality everything and everyone lies, and is corrupt (goes back to the child becoming like the father <or if you will that if enough time is spent on a subject the traits will begin to rub off on the 'researcher'>).

Keichu's soul concern is for the betterment of our students. We will not teach what does not work. We will not use teaching methods that will not teach the students how to properly execute techniques. We do not promote students that can not meet standards. And the standards are lowered for NO ONE! We recognize that we are not for everyone. Again this is part of the reason for the founding of Keichu, because the traditional Oriental Martial Arts was not for everyone and there is and was a group that would be better served by (a system like) Keichu.

We offer a free trial period so that the student, or prospective student, can come in and get a feel for the style and not have to go by appearances. We also have a web site that lists areas that a prospective student should pay attention to, to find out if the school is right for them or not.

I do not care on bit what you think or do, so long as it does not cause harm to another or yourself. You do not like us, so be it. As such, at this point in time, I do not think that there is anything that I can say that will change your minds. But there is something that can be done about other things. And those things I will spend time looking into, maybe I can make the world a little better one website at a time...

I honestly and whole heartedly wish each and everyone of you a well, and happy life.
    God Bless you all!
    I feel like this post is a good portrait of what's wrong with America. Ignorant, misguided, condescending assholes running rampant.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/14/2006 5:26am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    :duckie:
    Quote Originally Posted by meng_mao
    I feel like this post is a good portrait of what's wrong with America. Ignorant, misguided, condescending assholes running rampant.
    :profe:
    You know in psychology they call that projection. When we take what is inside of us and project it onto another. If I remember correctly it stems from insecurity and an inability to cope with ones thoughts in a healthy manner. This is also might I add a mental attack. Which derive form two sources, the external and the internal. In this case most obviuosly it would be internal. And as a defense mechanism these issues are projected onto a source as far away from the 'self' as possible, another person or group of people. This way it is easier to deal with the issues as anothers faults and not ones own.

But there I go being ignorant agian
    Last edited by FreeSpeech; 3/14/2006 5:31am at .

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    3/14/2006 5:48am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes I am
    I will spell Laureate right when you learn to spell speal, I mean spell right. It is called a typo, Oh wait! There is another mistake, boy I am racking up the human points today! Last time I checked there are schools that are titled 'institutes', not just business, the question is does/is the institute supporting/supported as a institution of Higher learning? They are awarding legit diploma's and LAUREATEs so it would seem logical that they are (Or is that just ignorance? and yes if you need it spelled out I am being... whats the term...... well I cant think of it..... smart alecy). And agian what more do you have than unplesant circumstances? Nothing. Not even the unplesant circumstances make either the diploma nor the LAUREATE fake.

God Bless
    Me? Smart alack-y? FORFEND. Next thing you know I will do something like spell a word wrong in a post about spelling to, I don't know, use humor to lighten a snarky comment about an all to common typo!

It's not that it's CALLED this or that it's that when we looked into it it turned out to be a company, not an accredited school. That's like, diploma mill alarm signal number one. Maybe you should read the whole thread and pay attention and see what you learn about your sacred cow?

They are awarding "legit" diplomas and laureates? You said yourself it was one and not the other, but now they award both? What makes you think they are so legit? It says diploma on the piece of paper? **** man I have a laser printer right here, what do you want a degree in?

May Satan keep you enraptured in all the pleasures of the senses!
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.