1% Shark is better than you.

Posted On:
    11/21/2005 6:41pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ/Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KeichuVangaurd
    Where is the credentials to back that dribble up. It seems that it was drafted up by someone in a situation like yourself. In which a claim is made, and when someone says that you need to proove your point you try and turn it on them. I have offered up as much "proof" as is nessisary.
    That "dribble" is a widely held and ancient standard of debate.

another example:
    http://skepdic.com/ignorance.html

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/22/2005 12:19am

Style: BJJ, TKD, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why dont you go and find some? Sparring is a sport, that offers a safe way to practice fighting. If you base fraudulance based on fighting then there is no hope for any style. While the students are a direct image of their instructor, a practioners abilities or inabilities are only evidence of themsleves. While they may show a bad instructor or style for the most part a student who is unable to properly deminstrate competence is usually due to their lack of heart and dedication to learn.

part of learning is discovering. Do the research, you can not be expected to be veiwed as a serious critic of something if you are unwilling or unable to go out and research something in it's entirety. Two years ago, before I came here, there was no effort made to do this. And now that I am here it is "you proove it since you say Keichu is good".

I have already said my main intent for being here was to post the side that you are or were unable to. But I will passivly play at this, but first there is other stuff i have to attend to. But I will be in and out trying to remove your blind folds.

Keep God first in all that you do
    K.V
    1. Sparring is not a sport, you dumb ****. Sparring is a training method used to better ones self at a given martial art.

2. "If you base fraudulance based on fighting then there is no hope for any style. " What does this even mean? get the marbles out of your mouth, shitbrick.

3. Students are not always a direct image of their instructer. Some students are too pathetic to tie their own martial shoes after years of training. You can't always blame the teacher.

4. You made claims. You did not back them up. Trust me, many people on this website *are* doing research about your nonsense "martial art". It's what we do here, we research bullshido and use what we find to fight bullshit in the martial arts world. The fact is that you have not helped one bit, more than trying to rationalize your ignorance.

5. Find a real martial art please. Then train in it. I'm fully confident that you'll be able to change your bullshit perception if you actually trained in a respectable art. Many of us here started as bullshidokas as well. I hope you find the light.

6. Mixing religion with fighting is like mixing motor oil with your coffee. I understand you're probably from a long line of inbred hicks who spoon-fed you pshychobabble kool aid, but get real. Fact of the matter is religion and fighting have nothing in common. Remember the whole "turn the other cheek" thing? In the article about your instructer he certainly didn't seem to practice what he preaches.
    1) Break the closest thing to us, which may be the opponent’s hand.

2) Break the opponent’s foundation by kicking the knee--often from behind.

3) Apply choke holds to the opponent to choke him out.”

wheres "walk away"?

7. Just curious, but ever time I see come garbage about "christian martial arts" there are never any black people in the pictures. you're not a KKK christian, are you?

EDIT: yep, after looking at your school pics, everyone's the same shade. I'm shocked.
    Last edited by Jitsuman; 11/22/2005 12:24am at .

Posted On:
    11/22/2005 1:08pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Shi Ja Quan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

If you want some other opinions on keichu out side of the students and instructors why dont you ask:
    "If they want to check me out let them research. Ask, Ice Man, He works out less than 25 miles from my school, and he has been here, Bill Superfoot Wallace knows me so do the Gracie's, Chuck Norris and many others, if you want name droppers." from Soke Marx.

You know just to name a few

So you are saying that, WHEN I ask the Gracies or Chuck or Bill, they will say what about Soke Marx and his "system" ?

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/22/2005 1:28pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That it exists.

OOOOOOOOOOAAARRGGHH RLY?

Posted On:
    11/22/2005 2:34pm

supporting member
     Style: In Transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That it sounds like something they ate once at some oriental restaurant that they can't remember because they were drunk.

Being Sublime Daily

Posted On:
    11/22/2005 2:47pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I e-mailed Soke Karl Marx asking him about his education.... His response
    Received: from pop34.pr.outblaze.com [205.158.62.107]
    by localhost with POP3 (fetchmail-6.2.5)
    for henry@localhost (single-drop); Mon, 21 Nov 2005 23:20:42

---
    Received: from keichudo1@aol.com
    for henry@localhost (single-drop); Mon, 21 Nov 2005 23:25:42

first came from Paris France. The Degree was in trichinosis.Trichology
    ---
    for henry@localhost (single-drop); Mon, 21 Nov 2005 23:32:24

---
    for henry@localhost (single-drop); Tue, 22 Nov 2005 00:31:51 -0800

Back to which one. I have three. My first was in Trichology, which is the study and science of the disease and cure of hair on the human being. It's kind of like dermatology except It's a Ph.D., not an MD requirements. I would say the closer description would be like a Chiropractor and a Medical doctor. No big deal just a lot of extra study.

The others are in the resume, I sent you. I hope this has been helpful, although for the world I can't think of any reason you would be interested in my educational background. 8-O I'm not important just because I have a lot of education. What really matters is my ability to kick ass when it was necessary. I spent many years as a bouncer in some mighty tough places. With all that education, still the only thing I've every been any good at is fighting. This Ultermite fighting sport is nothing more than organized street fighting with gloves and a referee. These fellows are better trained, in better shape and much more knowledgeable, than I was 60 years ago, but even in my condition now I know I could crack some of their heads today. well no brag just fact HA! :-D A lot of people are bad mouthing me and my system. Well that's ok. I invite any of them to face me eye ball to eye ball and spout off their trash talk. May the Good Lord Bless you and your loved one's.

In Christ Jesus I am
    His servant.

Karl William Marx Sr.
    (bold mine)

so there you have it....
    Last edited by BSDaemon; 11/22/2005 2:51pm at .

1% Shark is better than you.

Posted On:
    11/22/2005 2:54pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ/Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    His work with the handicapped and MA as rehabilitation is actually quite impressive and ahead of it's time. I'm surprised he doesn't stress that more in his literature. I find his rehabilitative work much more impressive than Asian Philosophy anyway.

software engineer

Posted On:
    11/22/2005 3:03pm

supporting member
     Style: kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow. He almost exposes himself.
Page 11 of 80 FirstFirst ... 7891011 121314152161 ... LastLast