Sponsored Links Spacer Image

One Ambulance, Eleven Cops...

Posted On:
    3/10/2007 9:04am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't think that's enough food, but I'm no MMA fighter.
    “We are surrounded by warships and don’t have time to talk. Please pray for us.” — One Somali Pirate.

and good morning to you too

Posted On:
    3/11/2007 1:15pm

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Half-way terrible. Not enough veggies. Not enough fat. Probably not enough calories if you train much.

Start here:
    http://www.johnberardi.com/articles/...on/7habits.htm
    You can't make people smarter. You can expose them to information, but your responsibility stops there.

International Man of Pancakes

Posted On:
    3/11/2007 1:54pm

Style: Wu style tcc+bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Try calculating the calories and nutritional content of what you are eating... http://nat.crgq.com/index2.html

Using Donkey Guard to Sniffz Your Feetz

Posted On:
    3/12/2007 11:17am

Style: Kick Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So your goal is for lean gains???? Loose weight first??? Loose weight while??? Are you going up a class??? Going down a class??? Are you walking around over your class or under??? BTW diet looks like a bodybiulders weight cutting phase. Have you ever seen bodybuilders in the off season?? They don't always look like Roman statues for a reason. IT'S FUCKING UNHEALTHY!!!!
    Amateur MMA record: 8-3-1
    Pro MMA record: 3-1

and good morning to you too

Posted On:
    4/05/2007 7:04am

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Didn't we already have this thread?
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=52324

This dude was spot on.
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateJon
    Half-way terrible. Not enough veggies. Not enough fat. Probably not enough calories if you train much.

Start here:
    http://www.johnberardi.com/articles/...on/7habits.htm

umm.. where's post #2?
    You can't make people smarter. You can expose them to information, but your responsibility stops there.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/05/2007 9:10am

Style: kung fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bryant9967
    I am new to MMA fight and a bodybuilder friend of mine has just work me a nutrition program just wondering if every1 thinks it would be ok for not trying 2 gain 2 much and what I do gain I want 2 be lean???

Meal 1 7am : Porridge Oars (100grm) 2 Scoops Pro Peptide 1 Banana

Meal 2 10am : EAS Meal Replacement

Meal 3 1pm : 200grm Tuna (in brine) Medium Jacket

Meal 4 4pm : As Meal 2

Meal 5 7pm: 175 Grm Chicken Breast 100Grm Brown Rice 100grm Brocoli
    That diet will not give you enough nutrients for proper brain function. How long have you been on it?

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    4/05/2007 11:19am

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bryant9967
    I am new to MMA fight and a bodybuilder friend of mine has just work me a nutrition program just wondering if every1 thinks it would be ok for not trying 2 gain 2 much and what I do gain I want 2 be lean???

Meal 1 7am : Porridge Oars (100grm) 2 Scoops Pro Peptide 1 Banana

Meal 2 10am : EAS Meal Replacement

Meal 3 1pm : 200grm Tuna (in brine) Medium Jacket

Meal 4 4pm : As Meal 2

Meal 5 7pm: 175 Grm Chicken Breast 100Grm Brown Rice 100grm Brocoli
    Woa dude, a starving child in South Sudan eats better than this. Also, your bodybuilder friend may have the best intentions but you are not training for bodybuilding. As isol8d pointed out, you can't eat like that and function.

Also, PJ gave you a link that you should take a look at first and foremost (I need to sticky that link).

Finally, why don't you give us your stats, age, height, weight. Your height and your weight (and to a lesser degree, your age) will determine your caloric needs. Also, what are you trying to accomplish?

Are you trying to gain muscle?
    Are you trying to get leaner?
    Are you trying to get stronger?

If you can be more specific, maybe we can collectively help you. One thing for sure is that you are not eating enough, even if you are a midget.

NOTE:Please stop writing as if you were sending text messages over a phone. "2" is not substitute for "to" nor "every1" is for "everyone". Please. Cuz and pple are ok, and you are allowed to say "****". :mad:
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    4/05/2007 12:03pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ... merging in process...
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris