230595 Bullies, 3652 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Enforcer of Northeast Anti-Silliness Department Inc.

Posted On:
    10/23/2007 12:59pm

supporting member
     Style: Kaju, BJJ, Judo, Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by milwaukeecop2
    apparently some kempo-goju guys are offended by this post:protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: . I dont think i have been disrespectful in any way,shape or,form:sad: , and that's odd as none of them have posted on this board to voice any dissent.
    A former Dojo mate told me everyone is talking about Kempo-goju message board on Bullshido, and that it's disrespectful of Warren and the style.
    I dont think I have said anything slanderous or disrespectful.
    Your initial post spoke the truth. That is their issue. You said they are a point and tap sparring organization. The thing is, they don't see it that way, and most likely feel that they just do that kind of sparring for fun, competition, and learning "timing" at best for actual fighting. The rest of their training is probably LARPtastic fantasy like most Ke?po and Krotty; but they more than likely feel that stuff is the dangerous street "self defense" stuff that's the meat and potatoes that they practice.

You also posted some dirt about the politics within your organization. This is sure to make you some friends ( :5no: )
    Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
    ...Willing is not enough you must do
    ~Bruce Lee

Welterweight

Posted On:
    10/23/2007 1:22pm

supporting member
     Style: Kempo-Goju Karate, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well, writing on a public forum about insignificant and petty politics of club, probably would make the majority of the club angry, but , the forums open to them to.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/04/2008 4:09am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: goju ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hey herb you're sick in the head and you look like a dilldo with ears with that haircut.you got your nose in everyones business but your own.you aren't even a student at any of the dojos.and you are disrespectful with all the crap you talk about the instructors from sensei warrens people and sensei warren himself.ground fighting is fine when it's one on one but when its 3-4 on one your gonna have problems pal.as far as politics are concerned that's for people who want to start trouble,kiss asses,and people who are insecure.which one are you herb?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/04/2008 5:03am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: bjj / kempo jujitsu / mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hey it took you a year to post that? (look at the date of the last post)

its obviously more than likely over dickhead.

stfu

*edit*

just read the other things you wrote about him exchange dickhead with troll
    Last edited by shtupidhead; 10/04/2008 5:07am at .

Welterweight

Posted On:
    10/04/2008 8:04am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    black tony, i am in fact a 2nd dan black belt in Kempo-goju under Muhammad Sabir, I 've been around the system for a while.
    With all due respect to Mr. Warren's Law enforcement expierence, I think my 9 years as a police officer entitles me to my opinions due to my personal expierence on the street.
    I respect some, but not all, of the instructors out of that school. Muhammad Sabir, Tom Hall, Nate Hampton, Tim Montgomery, and Irwin Butler, are fine examples as Martail artists and people, I have learned and trained from them.
    But, I also am entitled to be a free thinker, and state what I think. This aint feudal Japan, and I am no vassel.
    16 years till retirement.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/04/2008 1:15pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: goju ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    wow,and i thought this was gonna be a boring day.i must have hit a nerve there.yeah we all get that your a cop big deal.difference between a cop and someone who isn't is,one has rules to go by and one doesn't.aside from that being $40,000 a year civil servant and training in a respective discipline what does one have to do with the other.guys i've trained with over the years never had to keep reminding people what they train in or what they do for a living.you know why because they know and they are not insecure or looking for a pat on the back.so theres your blah,blah,blah,blah and go taze your bunghole

Welterweight

Posted On:
    10/04/2008 1:23pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    dont need a pat on the back, I just acknowled Mr. Warren's extensive Law enforcement expierence, and granted it is way more than mine, but I have my own expierence just as valid as Mr. Warren, in Law enforcement.
    anything else?

Posted On:
    10/04/2008 1:33pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi Black Tony,

So besides saying M. Cop is rude for talking about your school, do you have any real complaints?

Welterweight

Posted On:
    10/04/2008 1:48pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Due to the fact that B. Tony , brought up question of my grading as a Nidan in kempo-goju, I am prepared to submit any documents verify same, Do you think that is prudent Mr. Browning?

Posted On:
    10/04/2008 2:10pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sure, if you can scan them and post them here that would be appreciated.
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast