Page 5 of 16 First 12345678915 ... Last
    Style
    (Beautiful) Spring Roll
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CodosDePiedra
    When my dad was in prison, he shared a cell with a dude who would rob places with a bunch of other dudes in trenchcoats with katanas.
    Details, please!!!

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

Style
    submission grappling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Epicurus
    I think a rapier might be worse depending on the size and layout of your house, as you need a lot more distance to use the thrusts well, though not as much lateral room.

The important question is: When are you ever going to use a sword to defend yourself EVER? The only time I could see myself both being attacked for real and having access to a sword would be if I kept one in my home or possibly vehicle and was attacked there. I find either scenario both unlikely and better handled in a different way.

Sword are cool and everything, but let's admit that if you are using a sword for self defense, it has to be due in large part to your own conceit or fetish for swords.
    The answer to the important question is never. However, knowing nothing about swords, IF I was going to pick a sword for home defense would I chose to be either a Ninjer or Captian Jack Sparrow? Serious Larpers want to know.

Style
    submission grappling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by rw4th
    By buying his book and posting his name here all you have done is given him some publicity.

Phil Elmore is a delusional asshat.
    Yes, but Phil Elmore is an entertaining delusional asshat. Come on, the people who write entries with the intention of being funny or bizarre don't come up with material this good.

Style
    BBT/Flinging poo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If anyone has an account over at his site, I would love to hear what he is saying about the review. He banned me when I called him on a lie.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kingmiracleman
    Just curious, but has anyone here actually met/talked with Phil in person? Better yet, has anyone here taken any of his martial arts classes? I wanna know if he's as... "unique" in real life as he makes himself seem in his books and Martialist articles and such.
    Phil used to post here.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/sear...finduser&u=213

He quit because we wouldn't ban KungFoolss.

Style
    Using bag as aggro outlet
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm going to go to Pax Baculum. He's disabled himself. He's paranoid ( a very serious disorder), out of shape and hasn't read his foightin' books.

BTW Phrost Naked Gun- best movie reference ever!
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Style
    Guns
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Were I going to choose a sword for home defense, it probably wouldn't be a katana, either. Something short, easily usable in one hand, with strong cutting design. Using it would be horrifying; basically we're talking about cutting up limbs and torso. I'm thinking of something along the lines of a machete, a cutlass, a saber, a gladius, a grosse messer--no long, dramatic two-handed swords.

Anyway.

Style
    FBSD
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There were lots and lots of machete attacks up here in the last year or two.

Machetes, people. That's some nasty ****.

Style
    jkd concepts
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Question!
    Why has there not been a 'Sword in my pants for defense' joke yet?! Come on people, this is YMAS AND it's Phil Elmore! Step up!
    Phil does one-hand reverse grip because he says it feels like
    someone else is doing it.
    SEANBABY:
    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Itís the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

Style
    No gym currently.
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jkdbuck76
    Phil does one-hand reverse grip because he says it feels like
    someone else is doing it.
    More like the 2-finger reverse grip AMIRITE?

Page 5 of 16 First 12345678915 ... Last