Page 4 of 16 First 1234567814 ... Last
    Style
    BJJ,MT,RBSD (on hiatus)
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    By buying his book and posting his name here all you have done is given him some publicity.

Phil Elmore is a delusional asshat.

Style
    street paddleboarding
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Am I the only one that starts seeing red flags upon reading reverse grip sword?

Quote Originally Posted by Muqatil
    El Macho, you should see some of the pictures in it. Katana in one hand, pistol in the other wearing his trench coat, shemagh and scowling in the snow. makes me want to giggle.
    When my dad was in prison, he shared a cell with a dude who would rob places with a bunch of other dudes in trenchcoats with katanas.

Style
    street paddleboarding
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by From Bell2Bell
    Who the hell is going to go walking down the street with a sword:violent1:
    http://www.thearma.org/essays/Fringe.htm

Style
    BJJ, MT, MMA, 9mm
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd definately be interested in trading it around.

As for the idea of using a sword in the modern day, in any context beyond sport or larping, it's fucking ludicrous.

Even larpers admit that it's a stupid idea to even use one for home defense.
    HTFU and join Bullshido on Fitocracy!
    https://www.fitocracy.com/group/2988/

I'm grindin' 'till I'm tired...

Style
    Judo. Some BJJ/Kickboxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by M1K3
    Serious question, if you were going to defend your home with a sword, would you go for something like a rapier. I think poke, poke would be easier than hack, hack. Lighter and faster also.
    I think a rapier might be worse depending on the size and layout of your house, as you need a lot more distance to use the thrusts well, though not as much lateral room.

The important question is: When are you ever going to use a sword to defend yourself EVER? The only time I could see myself both being attacked for real and having access to a sword would be if I kept one in my home or possibly vehicle and was attacked there. I find either scenario both unlikely and better handled in a different way.

Sword are cool and everything, but let's admit that if you are using a sword for self defense, it has to be due in large part to your own conceit or fetish for swords.
    "[Fighting for Points] is doubtless very pretty, and invariably draws applause, but preferences should always be given to blows that do some business, to good straight hits that do something toward finishing the fight.
    A man who has carefully trained for brilliant tapping play, will find himself considerably out of it in case he is called upon to do any real work."
    -A.J. Newton, Boxing.

Style
    BJJ, Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why has there not been a 'Sword in my pants for defense' joke yet?! Come on people, this is YMAS AND it's Phil Elmore! Step up!

Style
    Using bag as aggro outlet
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That does it, I'm going to outsell Phil with my book "Dirty Fighting for Disabled people" (Copyright 2007)

A mixture of my wrestling training (2 weeks or so) boxing (undetermined) and absolute bitter gimpishness

If anyone steals my idea I'll mistake for a brie and you will see Cheeseknife-jutsu
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You guys may scoff, but I was on a bus the other day, there was this big fucking goth guy with a black bag and something sticking out of it. Bus goes round a corner, bag slides off seat, the thing sticking out of it is a fucking huge katana.

People like this are everywhere

Style
    Using bag as aggro outlet
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's some scary ****.

You should have challenged him to an Irish fistfighting match and bata contest for ripping off the Japanese and making people like me too scared to visit Ireland.
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Style
    (Beautiful) Spring Roll
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by El Macho
    The trench coat is to hide the skirt... err, kilt.
    To hide the klit? That should be punishable!

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

Page 4 of 16 First 1234567814 ... Last