Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/26/2007 8:28pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Boxing, KB, CMA, FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kwoww
    I just wonder how the hell people find old threads like this.

Google?
    BS search BB

I have only found a few things of interest. Therefore, I'm limited to comment on post like yours.

Sexiest Punching Bag Alive

Posted On:
    9/27/2007 7:15am

Style: BJJ/Judo/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kinda funny this thread got brought back up, only last night was I talking to a friend of mine who said his judo instructor (a former instructor of mine) is only a 3rd dan in usja, but a 6th in usma in judo.
    "a martial art that has no rules is nothing but violence" - Kenji Tomiki

Posted On:
    4/26/2008 10:43pm

Style: jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As many of you may or may not be aware, I have resigned my position as Director of Operations of the USMA effective May 1, 2008. I would be more than happy to speak to any and all interested parties. Please feel free to contact me at (314) 838-0869.

All the best,

Donn Schucker

Sexiest Punching Bag Alive

Posted On:
    4/28/2008 7:30am

Style: BJJ/Judo/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Very interesting, I'll pass this on to a few people.
    "a martial art that has no rules is nothing but violence" - Kenji Tomiki

Posted On:
    4/28/2008 8:39am

Style: Judo Sandbagger

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is Mr. Donn Schucker going to write a tell all thread? This could be the start of something worthwhile.

Good work RABA, you archeologist you. Yep, sometimes there is not much of interest going on here.

Old School DM

Posted On:
    4/29/2008 8:01pm

supporting member
     Style: Nothing current

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Since the thread has been necroed all ready, I can ask...

What exactly does a 7th degree in submission fighting look like? Does the belt have decapitated heads hanging from it? Scalps?

What differentiates the 7th degree from 6th? Total number of asses raped?
    Jesus loves you. I think you're an asshole.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/04/2008 10:46pm

Style: Bujinkan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I had to look up "Cobra Wind Demon Style of Ninjitsu". I know I shouldn't have, but I did. Seeing as he made up his own style, and he really needed a black belt (no wait, you don't actually need a grade in your own art, do you?) and USMA was there for the selling, I suppose he had to come up with a name. Crap, wind AND Cobras AND Satan? Sounds like Naruto's worst nightmare

From his site;

1986 Ron developed an interest in Ninjitsu and went to study with Master Harunaka Hoshino. He fell in love with the style of Ninjitsu and has been teaching it ever since under his own style called Cobra Wind Demon Ninjitsu. This style encompasses every bit of knowledge Ron has attained from day one, from every style.

Alrighty - at least we know he had a great Ninja for a teacher, yeah?
    Last edited by ninjoo; 5/04/2008 10:48pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/05/2008 11:58am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Boxing, KB, CMA, FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grashnak
    Since the thread has been necroed all ready, I can ask...

What exactly does a 7th degree in submission fighting look like? Does the belt have decapitated heads hanging from it? Scalps?

What differentiates the 7th degree from 6th? Total number of asses raped?
    That's a question you should ask Frank directly. You might have to pay a $1,000 in exchange of his time, or, "I know!", offer to teach him something that he can use to further his career in martial arts.

The general public has adopted the "black belt" as acceptable stand to teach martial arts. BB is a brand name much like "Sony, Havard, Doctor, etc." People associate BB with a positive belief and that is a lot easier than having to explain how individuals benefit from martial arts.

The differences between 7th from 6th is one.:qgaraduat
    Last edited by RABA; 5/05/2008 12:00pm at .

Posted On:
    6/09/2008 2:07am

Style: jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A solution to the problems of previous organizations...

Please feel free to explore our new martial arts association at:

www.iama-martial-arts.com

We wish to make the International Association of Martial Arts the best of its kind, so your suggestions and comments are welcome. Please contact me at:

ynkyinc@earthlink.net

or (314) 838-0869

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/09/2008 11:28am

Style: Bujinkan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your site sez;

"Have you been held back or passed over for rank evaluation, testing, or promotional opportunities making you a victim of the destructive influence of politics, discrimination and bias in the martial arts?

Are you under-ranked for your experience in the martial arts as a result of being neglected for rank evaluation, testing, and possible promotion? "

I would suggest adding the following;

Are you a 17 year old smart ass who has no time to waste fostering friendships in an actual school? Do you crave a high martial arts ranks in order to convince your friends that you are really a cool guy and not that jerk they've known all their lives? Or are you an older martial artist who has been kicked out of every martial arts club you've joined due to criminal activity and sexual mis-conduct?

Do you think the martial arts is about jumping high, kicking in the air, doing fancy gymnastics moves, all which you are genetically prediposed to performing, and that all this "getting along with people in a school" is just "politics"?

Are you tired of martial arts senseis telling you you have to have a good attitude when after all, why should you have to listen to some old guy giving you **** when you could probably kick his ass anyway? And finally most importantly, do you need a bitchin black belt title to add on to your youtube videos?

Contact us and we'll hook you up to like-minded invidiuals who will all validate each other! Because we all know, there is legitimacy in numbers! (Paylpay account required)
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast