Brock Sampson

Posted On:
    10/31/2007 11:16am

supporting member
     Style: 5.56

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey...

They can't be giving that **** away to just anybody. Those are black belt moves. And now every friggin yellow belt in the world will be doing this stuff. Ninjas everywhere are going to be saying this was in thier ancient scrolls from the 17th century and it's thier move. TKD guys are going to find some 'variation' of this move in in some poomse and claim it's thiers. The Kenpo guys are going to say it's somewhere between Parker and Tatum in the 154th double sleeve grab defense called "Circles of flaming sword".

This is unacceptable. A friggin Pandora's Box.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    10/31/2007 11:28am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadi Ferguson
    This is so terrible! Jimmy Pedro and I NEVER charged to hold a phone conversation - it was free. And we distributed handouts to everyone who registered on the call.

The information on Grip Fighting is available in various formats from the beginner level all the way to the advanced.

1. Grip To Win
    2. Grip Like A World Champion
    3. Underground Grip Fighting Secrets

A description of each product is available on www.rhadi.com

C'mon, ladies and gentlemen. It is my desire for you all to learn as much as you can about judo, not to beat you over the head for a dollar. There's not honor or merit in that. However, things do come at a price. I paid a HEFTY price for the information that I've acquired and so has Jimmy Pedro and it would be incorrect for us to give it away for free and it would be disrespectful to those who have invested in our Judo careers (wife, kids, family, etc.,.) in that they would not be able to benefit from their sacrifice as well.

With that being said, if you ever need to know anything about any product or if you have any questions, please drop by my website and fill out the contact form. I will be more than happy to either get back with you or have my asst. do so.

Have a great day.

And one more thing.... to the person that wrote "former Olympian". You are NEVER a former Olympian. Once an Olympian, always an Olympian ;-) never former, never past.

Take care.
    I'm glad you made the time to come in and clarify this in a calm friendly way - we get a lot of people through here that think one forum member speaks for the whole place
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456