Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    4/03/2007 3:12pm

Join us... or die
     Style: No gym currently.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good digging BloodMagus.

Perhaps an email to SKIA asking for clarification on his grade, his status etc might also be an avenue to explore.

Also... Lothar Lee? That's not a very German surname. The closest I can think of is Lehmann (which should not be unfamiliar to Australians!).
    Lee (Lea) Is an English/Irish (and Chinese) surname so maybe he's changed it?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/03/2007 9:11pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Goju, Ex Shotokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It would be best to contact one of the following SKIA commitee members to gain the appropriate evidence.

Mr Peter Harth 5th Dan (SKIA Administrator) on harthp@rcc.qld.gov.au or Mrs Kim Pringle 5th Dan (vice president) on kimrye@aapt.net.au or Mr Brian Cox 6th Dan (membership) on skia_memberships@iprimus.com.au. These people are the real deal.

SKIA pulled all of Lothar Lee's information of their official web site as soon as it was discovered he was not who he said he was.

BloodMags has Lothars correct email address & details. I would be very interested in hearing what he has to say for himself if you can get a hold of him that is.

Cyrijl yes I have trained in Lothar's dojo & I do know him personaly, I actual like the man. I do not run my own school & I was very dissapointed when I was told about his dishonesty.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/03/2007 9:16pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    sochin101 you are kind of right about his name. Lothar has had his name changed by depoll. Lothar is his correct first name as I understand but I can not recall what his real name is. The SKIA commitee found out his real name when they were conducting their investigations so it would be best to contact Kim Pringle as she was the one who told me.

Posted On:
    4/03/2007 9:57pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you want to take this one Sochin?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/04/2007 2:06am

Style: Battojutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kumite Junky, it helps if you provide these details to begin with. The OP was rather vague in a sense it didn't offer any real details or evidence. It really did look like a random troll having a dig at another random person. Especially considering you did the same thing at the karate forum.

Sam, are you able to 'un' moderate this forum to reflect this is a legitimate case, not just someone trolling as it first appeared.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/04/2007 2:28am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BloodMagus this is our official web site now after Lothar's deregistration from SKIA tsvshotokan.googlepages.com there is also a link to this from the SKIA site www.shotokankarate.com.au
    The way I found out the truth about Lothar was in a meeting held on 10th March 2006 in Townsville chaired by Peter Harth & Kym Pringle followed by a very informative training session. Here is a link referring to this meeting tsvshotokan.googlepages.com/news.htm Peter & Kym went into great detail about what Lothar had been up to & made it perfectly clear that he is not who he claims to be. Lothar was officially deregistered & so was his dojo leaving him with no students or insurance. On a positive note our club is rebuilding quite nicely now with an excellent instructor in Bikramjit Ghosh at a our new dojo in the university.
    Lothar is currently trying to reestablish his deregistered & uninsured dojo hence this need to expose him. Unfortunately when you look up shotokan in the phone book you still get Lothars number. He is also delivering advertising material around town still claiming to be affiliated with SKIA. If Lothar went away quietly I would have left this alone but I can not let him continue on deceiving unwary new students.
    If there is anymore information you would like please let me know & I will do my best to help you out with this matter.

Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    4/04/2007 3:16am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    Do you want to take this one Sochin?
    I'll be more than happy to send a few emails and make enquiries, if no-one else minds me jumping in.

Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    4/04/2007 3:23am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumite Junky
    Lothar is currently trying to reestablish his deregistered & uninsured dojo hence this need to expose him. Unfortunately when you look up shotokan in the phone book you still get Lothars number. He is also delivering advertising material around town still claiming to be affiliated with SKIA. If Lothar went away quietly I would have left this alone but I can not let him continue on deceiving unwary new students.
    If there is anymore information you would like please let me know & I will do my best to help you out with this matter.
    Hiya mate, is there any way of getting hold of this advertising stuff?

Also, uninsured? Do you have something along the lines of a Health and Safety Dept at your local council/municipal place? They should be informed, for the protection of his students.
    And, if he's uninsured, the place he's operating out of could find themselves in hot water if some accident happens there and they know he's uninsured.

Where is he teaching out of? Is it a purpose built place, or a leisure centre/municipal facility?

Posted On:
    4/04/2007 3:59am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Please do Sochin, I'll untrollshido this thread in two days depending on developments.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/04/2007 6:38am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll see if I can get a hold of one of his flyers & scan it for you Sochin, how would you like me to send it to you?. We most certainly do have Health & Safety laws here which he is in breach of. To make matters worse the place he is operating out of is a council building, thatís the Railway Estate Address mentioned earlier.
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast