**** you math class

Posted On:
    4/04/2007 6:26am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, Ballet, Archery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by El Macho
    Et tu, brutus? My g/f can't skip in her apt without having her neighbours complaining about the noise, even during the day. Stupid world we live in.
    thumpthumpthumpthumpthumpthumpthumpthumpthump

i think the neighbors are within their rights.

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    4/04/2007 6:33am

supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raining_Blood
    ...sledgehammers...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VArQABogDL4
    Bullshido loves video.

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/04/2007 7:35am

Style: TKD, uber BJJ n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Et tu, brutus? My g/f can't skip in her apt without having her neighbours complaining about the noise, even during the day. Stupid world we live in.
    Yea, I can understand it, but, I mean, I wish they would give me a time of day when they arn't around..and if someone is always there, fine, but, they won't even say...Oh well, I just skip wherever I can when I can hah. Can't wait to get a chinup bar, hang my rings, and get some inversion boots....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/04/2007 10:34am

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torec_Scrail
    Yea, I can understand it, but, I mean, I wish they would give me a time of day when they arn't around..and if someone is always there, fine, but, they won't even say...Oh well, I just skip wherever I can when I can hah. Can't wait to get a chinup bar, hang my rings, and get some inversion boots....
    If the apartment doesnt have concrete floors then it sucks ass being below someone. You hear every step they take, especially if you suffered thru attack of the fat crack head bitches like me. Drove me nuts.

Jump rope outside, take a door mat, lay it on a flat space and go to work. Can even turn the music on from your car if you jump near. I think its still more fun to find a good trail and go running with an MP3 or something though.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    4/04/2007 10:49am

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [ARGGGH RANT]

Quote Originally Posted by MEGA JESUS-SAMA
    thumpthumpthumpthumpthumpthumpthumpthumpthump

i think the neighbors are within their rights.
    She is jumping outside of the building, and they still complain, the fat **** fuckers. Within their rights my ass. This country is full of wimp fat fucks who complain for everything and whose concept of freedom and personal rights are sumarized by the following statement: "me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me fucking me."

****, I took a tire in the middle of a fucking football field several blocks away from my apt to wack it with my sticks and they still complain. They complain because I do sprinting on a road behind my apt building that nobody drives by (ohhhhh, there is a guy running back and forth, call the cops.) They complain that I do chin ups from a tree branch (oooh, poor tree, leave it alone.)

I hate the fuckers, I hate them all, and I hate their fucking, self-centered, sanctimonious, grandiloquent vaginesque rights. They and their rights are what make this wolrd a festering cesspool full of fat, complaining bipedal uteruses.

[/ARGGGH RANT]

[AFTER VENTING OFF]
    Yeah, it sucks to try to work out in an apt building.
    [/AFTER VENTING OFF]
    Last edited by Teh El Macho; 4/04/2007 10:57am at . Reason: I'm fucking tired of the pussyfication of this world
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/04/2007 11:42am

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [ARGGGH RANT]

She is jumping outside of the building, and they still complain, the fat **** fuckers. Within their rights my ass. This country is full of wimp fat fucks who complain for everything and whose concept of freedom and personal rights are sumarized by the following statement: "me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me fucking me."

****, I took a tire in the middle of a fucking football field several blocks away from my apt to wack it with my sticks and they still complain. They complain because I do sprinting on a road behind my apt building that nobody drives by (ohhhhh, there is a guy running back and forth, call the cops.) They complain that I do chin ups from a tree branch (oooh, poor tree, leave it alone.)

I hate the fuckers, I hate them all, and I hate their fucking, self-centered, sanctimonious, grandiloquent vaginesque rights. They and their rights are what make this wolrd a festering cesspool full of fat, complaining bipedal uteruses.

[/ARGGGH RANT]

[AFTER VENTING OFF]
    Yeah, it sucks to try to work out in an apt building.
    [/AFTER VENTING OFF]

:wav:

Preach on brother. I felt every word of that. I hate all those people you talked about.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/04/2007 2:04pm

Style: TKD, uber BJJ n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Haha, ouch, I get some funny looks when I do some chinups on the swing set. Yea, I'd be skipping outside, if it wasn't like.. -20 with snow..well..snow is almost gone now... Why the **** do people complain if she's outside? Barely making noise...seriously..it's like some people think that trying to keep fit means everyone is tryna impose that on them while they continue to stay inside eating KFC...

Soon...summer shall be about...

Hows the grip training going El Macho?

**** you math class

Posted On:
    4/04/2007 10:16pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, Ballet, Archery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    El Macho, I assumed she was skipping rope inside. I assumed she was skipping inside because I didn't see why there'd be a problem with her skipping outside.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    4/04/2007 10:26pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MEGA JESUS-SAMA
    El Macho, I assumed she was skipping rope inside. I assumed she was skipping inside because I didn't see why there'd be a problem with her skipping outside.
    Meh, my g/f and I live in apt complexes full of cranky, sanctimonious, flatulent people - most people in South Florida are like that mind you.

Quote Originally Posted by Torec_Scrail
    Haha, ouch, I get some funny looks when I do some chinups on the swing set. Yea, I'd be skipping outside, if it wasn't like.. -20 with snow..well..snow is almost gone now... Why the **** do people complain if she's outside? Barely making noise...seriously..it's like some people think that trying to keep fit means everyone is tryna impose that on them while they continue to stay inside eating KFC...

Soon...summer shall be about...

Hows the grip training going El Macho?
    I haven't done **** in the last 6 weeks, sick and recovering from staph, 3 colds and last week an stomach flu that kept me on bed for two days. At least I was able to close the CoC #1 gripper with my right hand (and just near closing it with my left.)

I just came from the gym - first time in all these weeks that I've done some good lifting - I'm starting a 5x5 on bench presses (I hope my shoulders can take it) with the old 20-rep squat routine to gain size followed by a combo of deadlifts and shrugs.... I'm teh tired.

Also, I'm re-starting grappling next week, God willing. The staph wound is fully close now. Let's see how it goes.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Dysfunctionally Strong

Posted On:
    4/04/2007 10:28pm

supporting member
     Style: Boxing/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn El Macho, you gotta be gifted to be able to 20 rep squat and grapple while going through sickness and make any progress.

When I was doing 20 rep squats, I wouldn't even walk at a fast pace anywhere in fear of overexerting myself =P
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast