Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/19/2003 7:08am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As some of you may be aware, I am currently involved in a case as a defendant against Rod Sacharnoski of Juko Kai. This was all brought about because of an article that appeared on a site I used to run, known as Budo Quackwatch.

Sacharnoski now finds himself as the defendant. For more information, visit the following link:

http://www.e-budokai.com/jukokai/index.htm

Posted On:
    8/19/2003 8:35am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm sorry to hear that ******** has brought a case against you. I wish you the best of luck in your battle.

--
    Hard Work, Patience, Dedication

Fighting Multiples - http://bullshido.com/article_read.asp?id=162
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/19/2003 8:42am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    can you paraphrase whats going on for those of us too lazy to read all of that?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/19/2003 8:59am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sure. Sacharnoski filed a suit against myself and Don Cunningham for defamation / libel over an article that appeared on the internet.

He recently lost his petition to keep the case in Cook County Illinois, and must transfer it to DuPage County. Since this filing, he has yet to re-file the case.

Now, he is facing a complaint by Mr. Cunningham for Forgery, and Telephone Harrassment (both felonies.)

Welterweight

Posted On:
    8/19/2003 9:30am

supporting member
     Style: SECRET DEADLY

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Looks like you did your homework, I really like the letter about the 8th dan in judo. I think you should do ok,it looks like he is going to drag it out though. Hold your ground and keep us informed.

-----------------------
    To follow the SENSEI withthout question is like walking down the train tracks with eyes closed and earplugs....its gonna get you killed.
    ----------------------------------------
    After reading Jekyll's threads I bring back an old sig.......

Do you really train or just bore people on message boards and parties talking about it.

X

Posted On:
    8/19/2003 9:50am

supporting member
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Urgh, Sacharnoski is even lamer than I thought. Kicking people in the nuts for entertainment is one thing... Selling fake university diplomas is another, IMHO far more serious, offence.

Posted On:
    8/19/2003 10:28am

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, keep us posted.

X

Posted On:
    8/19/2003 11:39am

supporting member
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Some info, no comment on validity:

[Sacharnoski is] "also the Founder of the International Society of Non-Sport Traditional Judo (ISTJ)." (from Juko Kai homepage)

"In 1978, Dr. Rod Sacharnoski earned his Hachidan, eighth degree black belt, in sport Judo under the International Judo and Jujutsu League, of Holland, Europe. The IJJL served as the Holland branch of the European Judo Federation (not to be confused with the European Judo Union, a totally separate association). In 1982, he was recognized as an eighth degree in sport Judo when he joined the Chicago Judo Yudanshakai, USJF. At the time, he was the only non-Asian Hachidan in sport Judo in America. While many of his students continued to learn the grand old art of Judo from him, Sacharnoski put his emphasis into his combat arts of Kempo and Jujutsu, but in the back of his mind was his love of the old art, his first art, Kodokan Judo.

It was an event in 1985 that finally caused the formulation of what is the leading combat Judo organization extant today. Kitahara Tatsuo Suzuki, then president of the Dai Nippon Seibukan Budo/Bugei Remmei, awarded the rank of Kudan, ninth degree black belt, in non-sport Judo, upon Dr. Sacharnoski for his knowledge, skill, and ability. With this grading, he felt it expedient to help preserve the traditional, combat efficient art of Judo. While he sees the Olympic Judo as a viable sport, he sees traditional Judo as a form of training that needs to be rescued from obscurity. Thus in 1985, was born the International Society of Traditional Judo (ISTJ), a division of Juko Kai Renmei." (from http://www.kiyojuteryu.org/soke/articles/judo.shtml)

RAAAAAAR! Fear the Tiger!

Posted On:
    8/19/2003 11:58am

supporting member
     Style: Karate/Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ummmm...wouldn't "combat judo" be...Jujutsu?

Kano will be waiting at the Pearly Gates for this guy. LOL!

Regards,
    CrimsonTiger

"My, my, how times have changed. Years ago when 100 white men chased one black man, we called it the Ku Klux Klan.
    Today they call it the PGA Tour!"

www.blackpeopleloveus.com
    Regards,
    CrimsonTiger

"Na'h, they should go to old school rules.
    One guy gets sword and sheild, the other gets a net and a trident.
    Lions eat christians between rounds." - Strong Machine

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/19/2003 12:17pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's funny, I have a blurb that was posted in a edition of the "Juko Kai Warrior" (there internal newsletter), which emphasizes that Mr. Sacharnoski, "Has more Judo Credentials than Kano himself...."

Take that for what its worth.....
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast