Page 9 of 9 First ... 56789
  1. #81
    Just waiting for the paperboy. supporting member
    Lebell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,492
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Cheung was well past his prime at the time of that 'fight'.

    And considering it was during a seminar, it's pretty safe to assume Cheung was not prepeared for any kind of fight.
    I know this guy who lived in germany and spend a shitload of money to train with emin and kerspecht or something, he was a huge fan.

    so he told me how they do it: they rent a freaking castle, huge amount of people show up (there's one born every minute, right?) and they pay hundreds of euros for a bs trainingweekend.

    at least they got taste, he showed me pics on his i-pod like palm device, very pretty scenery.
    sissy meets carradine.

    anyway, he also had videos on that thing with a small german man doing foom foom.
    appearantly that was the 'grandmaster' it made me laugh, so the guy gets pissed and says:look at this movie they do groundfighting too man!
    emin was lying on the ground and did that heelhook-kneepush routine.

    very poor.

  2. #82
    Kovacs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Kent - UK
    Posts
    1,603
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I knew a few guys in my WT days who did the 'castle' thing. They creamed about it for months before and after, it was like they had met the Pope and he has handed them irrefutable proof of the existence of god.

    That's all well and good but I hadn't noticed any improvements in their game and it had cost them a great deal of money.

    Weird.

  3. #83
    Just waiting for the paperboy. supporting member
    Lebell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,492
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    it's only a matter of time before we see the emergence of ' Gracieland'.

    hehe.

  4. #84
    NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT supporting member
    Matt Phillips's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    9,753
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    it's only a matter of time before we see the emergence of ' Gracieland'.

    hehe.
    LOL!

    They used to do that GJJ meets the Love Boat thing.

    "Attention: Partners are now being chosen for triangle escapes on the Lido deck... Partners are..."

  5. #85

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,147
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    i took the liberty to linking it.
    watch mcClaws expression when he's watching moose in pain...LOL!
    YouTube - From Gene LeBell with love

    Ok, I must find a way to come train at your school someday. It sounds like a very fun ass kicking. Is there any place I can go get some more info on how to put something like that in action?
    "a martial art that has no rules is nothing but violence" - Kenji Tomiki

  6. #86
    NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT supporting member
    Matt Phillips's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    9,753
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Cheung was well past his prime at the time of that 'fight'.

    And considering it was during a seminar, it's pretty safe to assume Cheung was not prepeared for any kind of fight.
    Yes Emin is a douche, but he's beating Cheung 9 times out of 10 just based on youth, size and wrestling. Who's WC is better is really irrelevant unless you believe WC is relevant to a street fight. Emin is also an escrimador.

  7. #87
    Just waiting for the paperboy. supporting member
    Lebell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,492
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by War Wheel View Post
    LOL!

    They used to do that GJJ meets the Love Boat thing.

    "Attention: Partners are now being chosen for triangle escapes on the Lido deck... Partners are..."
    awesome.

    i could sell this...*harp music sounds*

    ' Are you tired of the same old gym, the familiar faces, the monotomy of drills?
    book an all inclusive stay at Gracieland!
    Gracieland offers 24 acres of matspace, a spa and a complementary cruise.
    pay-per-view tv offers the Rickson channel where you can watch all his highlights 24/7.
    Come train at sunny happy superfunplace Gracieland and book your room in the Royce,Carlson or Helio wing!
    Don't forget to visit the giftshop at the Kimura promenade or take a swing at the Rickson miniature golfpark!
    Gracieland, once it grabs you it won't let you go!

    *complete accomodations for only 700usd a day, blue belts and above get discounts.'

  8. #88
    NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT supporting member
    Matt Phillips's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    9,753
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    awesome.

    i could sell this...*harp music sounds*

    ' Are you tired of the same old gym, the familiar faces, the monotomy of drills?
    book an all inclusive stay at Gracieland!
    Gracieland offers 24 acres of matspace, a spa and a complementary cruise.
    pay-per-view tv offers the Rickson channel where you can watch all his highlights 24/7.
    Come train at sunny happy superfunplace Gracieland and book your room in the Royce,Carlson or Helio wing!
    Don't forget to visit the giftshop at the Kimura promenade or take a swing at the Rickson miniature golfpark!
    Gracieland, once it grabs you it won't let you go!

    *complete accomodations for only 700usd a day, blue belts and above get discounts.'
    Don't forget the "Little Heroes Of The Ring" bumper cars.

    "Mommmm(!) I wanna be Carlson! He can be Zulu or Waldemar! MOOMMmmmm!"

  9. #89

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,633
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    I know this guy who lived in germany and spend a shitload of money to train with emin and kerspecht or something, he was a huge fan.

    so he told me how they do it: they rent a freaking castle, huge amount of people show up (there's one born every minute, right?) and they pay hundreds of euros for a bs trainingweekend.

    at least they got taste, he showed me pics on his i-pod like palm device, very pretty scenery.
    sissy meets carradine.

    anyway, he also had videos on that thing with a small german man doing foom foom.
    appearantly that was the 'grandmaster' it made me laugh, so the guy gets pissed and says:look at this movie they do groundfighting too man!
    emin was lying on the ground and did that heelhook-kneepush routine.

    very poor.
    So that's where Systema got its business model!
    Last edited by Res Judicata; 7/31/2009 12:17pm at . Reason: typo

  10. #90

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    san francisco
    Posts
    3,079
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by War Wheel View Post
    Yes Emin is a douche, but he's beating Cheung 9 times out of 10 just based on youth, size and wrestling. Who's WC is better is really irrelevant unless you believe WC is relevant to a street fight. Emin is also an escrimador.
    Fixed. Cheung wants a comeback... he has been hitting the Geritol and has sworn off the Chinese slippers! :eusa_naug
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

    The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Page 9 of 9 First ... 56789

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO