Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/30/2007 4:53pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dragondog27
    Nice pics dirty boxing??? interesting that is an actual martial art??? I have heard of the bare knuckle boxing is there any similarities??
    And now without the sarcasm

By dirty boxing she means boxing with elbows
    The term stems from an earlier discussion which I will now summarize

Kicking is useful but risky, as one must stand on one leg to do it. Whereas striking with hands and elbows one is always on two feet. So itís dirty boxing FTW

Although as you can see, she does kick.

Here, hold these for me.

Posted On:
    3/30/2007 4:54pm

Join us... or die
     Style: jkd concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kat,

In that 2nd pic, are you kicking a TMA? He looks really kung-fu-ey.
    SEANBABY:
    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Itís the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    3/30/2007 5:15pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    appreciate the positive responses from everyone finally found some decent people on here with the exception of Lu Tze which I will say this to you.... in the UK bring your ass to the Usa and we will talk. You have a one way invitation anytime you are here for a deserved as kicking. You are having a bad day well with your big talking mouth put it to the test one day here. I already have on my end and you are damn right I walked away almost without a scratch accept for the one on my stomach from the knife he was carrying. 3 of them tried to rob me right outside my check cashing place first guy who came up behind and held a knife like a jack ass to my stomach got my elbow to his nose (broken) the knife grazed open my stomach and the second guy in front of me tried to punch me in the head I moved punched his ass in the solar plex he hunched over grabbed my shirt his nails cut my chest a little from grabbing on caught my upper elbow to his mouth head flew back I puched him in the mouth again his front tooth ended up cutting though my skin on my knuckle above my pinky and he swallowed 3 others. The third guy fled and called the police which I stayed cause there were 2 witnesses who told the police I defended myself. My mother since I was under 18 ended up sued for 74 grand since they had to do reconstructive surgery on his jaw and in his mouth plus fix his friends nose. Took my mother 5 years to settle that bill. I did not know near as much as I do now and I am extremely humble and avoid confrontation but for you I will make an acception anytime. People like you who treat people like **** and have big mouths need a good ass kickin to get there heads out of the clouds like yours is. I am a father of three and do not appreciate you saying my daughter or wife would get raped so you ever show yourself out here and I will stuff those words down your Bloody mouth!! Again everyone else I appreciate the advice you have given and God Bless
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    3/30/2007 5:17pm

supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robot Jesus
    And now without the sarcasm

By dirty boxing she means boxing with elbows
    The term stems from an earlier discussion which I will now summarize

Kicking is useful but risky, as one must stand on one leg to do it. Whereas striking with hands and elbows one is always on two feet. So itís dirty boxing FTW

Although as you can see, she does kick.
    Isshin Ryu.
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    3/30/2007 5:21pm

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaTrocity
    The kicking part is what makes it so dirty.
    I seem to recall a special name for when you kick people while boxing ... nope, can't remember it. Maybe women should train to do that, though.
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

How do elenchus?

Posted On:
    3/30/2007 6:09pm

Style: gah, transition again

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JKDChick
    I seem to recall a special name for when you kick people while boxing ... nope, can't remember it. Maybe women should train to do that, though.
    Cheating?

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    3/30/2007 6:19pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Technical foul.

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    3/30/2007 6:49pm

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am SOOOOOOOOO fucking tired of this conversation. You guys just have it amongst yourselves.
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Mostly, I just sit here. Mostly.

Posted On:
    3/30/2007 9:16pm

hall of famestaff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For the record, this thread is a fucking travesty, and dragondog27 has landed his name square on the top of the list.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/30/2007 9:20pm

Style: BJJ/Pekiti Tersia/Hsing-I

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    appreciate the positive responses from everyone finally found some decent people on here with the exception of Lu Tze which I will say this to you.... in the UK bring your ass to the Usa and we will talk. You have a one way invitation anytime you are here for a deserved as kicking. You are having a bad day well with your big talking mouth put it to the test one day here. I already have on my end and you are damn right I walked away almost without a scratch accept for the one on my stomach from the knife he was carrying. 3 of them tried to rob me right outside my check cashing place first guy who came up behind and held a knife like a jack ass to my stomach got my elbow to his nose (broken) the knife grazed open my stomach and the second guy in front of me tried to punch me in the head I moved punched his ass in the solar plex he hunched over grabbed my shirt his nails cut my chest a little from grabbing on caught my upper elbow to his mouth head flew back I puched him in the mouth again his front tooth ended up cutting though my skin on my knuckle above my pinky and he swallowed 3 others. The third guy fled and called the police which I stayed cause there were 2 witnesses who told the police I defended myself. My mother since I was under 18 ended up sued for 74 grand since they had to do reconstructive surgery on his jaw and in his mouth plus fix his friends nose. Took my mother 5 years to settle that bill. I did not know near as much as I do now and I am extremely humble and avoid confrontation but for you I will make an acception anytime. People like you who treat people like **** and have big mouths need a good ass kickin to get there heads out of the clouds like yours is. I am a father of three and do not appreciate you saying my daughter or wife would get raped so you ever show yourself out here and I will stuff those words down your Bloody mouth!! Again everyone else I appreciate the advice you have given and God Bless
    God, I didn't know whether to give you a bad varrot for the horrible grammar, or a positive one for :
    1) Telling a ridiculous story.
    2) Threatening someone.
    3) Ending your post (after threatening someone) by saying "God Bless".

Hahahahhahahahhahaa!

Bad Varrot it is. God Bless.
    Last edited by Bustardo; 3/30/2007 10:05pm at .
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast