Sponsored Links Spacer Image

l Travel To Get Choked!

Posted On:
    3/30/2007 12:13pm

Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Whorian Gracie
    You remember that show where they put celebs on to box eachother?

Joey Buttfucko fought a woman from rasslin...can't remember her name - I want to say her name was Asia. Anyways. She had been doing a lot of boxing and she basically got mauled. Not saying boxing wouldn't have its place, but there is one instance where technique did not overcome size in a striking field.
    I understand where your coming from and agree somewhat. I would never stress boxing to overcome an opponent. However, I have been rocked by a right cross from a much smaller women when I was not expecting to be hit. That opening would allow a women to either escape or attack a softer area where less force would still do damage. In this fashion I view boxing as being good for a women so she does not freeze up in a confrontation but instead hits and moves increasing her chances of survival.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    3/30/2007 12:13pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Losing Weight

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    psh... all women need to fight is the urge to leave the kitchen

and good morning to you too

Posted On:
    3/30/2007 12:16pm

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't believe that women exist.
    You can't make people smarter. You can expose them to information, but your responsibility stops there.

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    3/30/2007 12:17pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dragondog27
    My girl is taking praying mantis with me and it is ideal for anybody really especially if someone is bigger than you. Teaches strikes no one can resist as well as leverage no matter how big someone is. But can all martial arts help women against the sick bad men well really they are insecure little boy. But I think you get the point
    I don't know how you've got the gall to call anyone insecure little boys when you're the one on here posting shitty, unverifiable anecdotes about how good your martial art is. Oh wait, you're an idiot.

Here's a hint nobjockey: Martial arts are excellent forms of self defense for women or smaller guys, but chances are if their spiel uses language like "strikes no one can resist" then they're a load of fucking ****.

I hope you never have to use your skills for real, because you and your girl are gonna get fucking raped. Have a nice day.

/bad mood.

l Travel To Get Choked!

Posted On:
    3/30/2007 12:18pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    *rolls eyes* I forgot this was in YMAS..... "BRING OUT YOUR FOOLS!" "BRING OUT YOUR FOOLS!"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/30/2007 12:27pm

Style: Aikido, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lu Tze
    I hope you never have to use your skills for real, because you and your girl are gonna get fucking raped. Have a nice day.

/bad mood.
    Uh. Lu Tze clearly -is- having a bad day. Chill out, man. Where did all the rapings and beatings talk come from?

l Travel To Get Choked!

Posted On:
    3/30/2007 12:31pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think they were spawned by a discussion of womens self defense on Bullshido..... these things happen.

l Travel To Get Choked!

Posted On:
    3/30/2007 12:33pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Though back on topic somewhat, if your in Texas or you don't mind going to court a derringer/belly buster is a hell of a way to convince a guy not to rape you, that is when you unload both barrels into his gut. But hey, thats just my alternate (non-MA) 2 cents.

Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    3/30/2007 1:06pm

supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Whorian Gracie
    You remember that show where they put celebs on to box eachother?

Joey Buttfucko fought a woman from rasslin...can't remember her name - I want to say her name was Asia. Anyways. She had been doing a lot of boxing and she basically got mauled. Not saying boxing wouldn't have its place, but there is one instance where technique did not overcome size in a striking field.
    If I remember correctly, Joey Buttafuco did kickboxing for a while
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/30/2007 1:20pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: kung fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I

appreciate the positive responses from everyone finally found some decent people on here with the exception of Lu Tze which I will say this to you.... in the UK bring your ass to the Usa and we will talk. You have a one way invitation anytime you are here for a deserved as kicking. You are having a bad day well with your big talking mouth put it to the test one day here. I already have on my end and you are damn right I walked away almost without a scratch accept for the one on my stomach from the knife he was carrying. 3 of them tried to rob me right outside my check cashing place first guy who came up behind and held a knife like a jack ass to my stomach got my elbow to his nose (broken) the knife grazed open my stomach and the second guy in front of me tried to punch me in the head I moved punched his ass in the solar plex he hunched over grabbed my shirt his nails cut my chest a little from grabbing on caught my upper elbow to his mouth head flew back I puched him in the mouth again his front tooth ended up cutting though my skin on my knuckle above my pinky and he swallowed 3 others. The third guy fled and called the police which I stayed cause there were 2 witnesses who told the police I defended myself. My mother since I was under 18 ended up sued for 74 grand since they had to do reconstructive surgery on his jaw and in his mouth plus fix his friends nose. Took my mother 5 years to settle that bill. I did not know near as much as I do now and I am extremely humble and avoid confrontation but for you I will make an acception anytime. People like you who treat people like **** and have big mouths need a good ass kickin to get there heads out of the clouds like yours is. I am a father of three and do not appreciate you saying my daughter or wife would get raped so you ever show yourself out here and I will stuff those words down your Bloody mouth!! Again everyone else I appreciate the advice you have given and God Bless
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast