Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 10111213 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/25/2007 8:28am

Style: none currently

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is he still claiming to do muay thai from taiwan? That flyer was about the most hilarious thing I've ever seen...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/27/2007 8:19am

Style: Uechi Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [quote=CaptainAdam]
    No, it was never my intent to take anything away from Scott. I'm not looking to take his School or his rank away from him. My hand up to him is just that, I honestly wish to help him any way I can. Either though attitude developement or through knocking the rust off his skills and getting him back upto said level.

1. What level ? He has produced no type of information, nor proof of his abilities. Funny, any TMA I have ever seen you receive a "certificate" for your skills (last time I checked). Point being, he has the level of a Green belt....period(according to your own assessment's).

As for Scott closing his school this will never happen unless he runs out of students or money as he offers free classes he will always have students, what a person chooses to do with their income or student loans is really their choice. As for seeking training under another, the offer was made by the majority of the review board all he has to do is ask. But if he wishes to train with or under some one else that is his choice also.

2. Damn shame he preys on the young, and gullible. You know, kind of like a "Pedophile".

Would I let him teach my children, I'm an instructor so I will teach my children in time. If I knew nothing then I can't say for sure as I want to know that they will be learning how to defend them selves along with kicks and punching drills and kata. All is important other wise you just get half a style.

3. Your so full of **** right there. You totally danced around that issue. Now, "fess" up Mr Thick Skinned. I'm sure you know he stuck a sword to his students throat, didn't you ? Also he uses tactics to keep his students believing in his BS...but you, are as bad as he is, he now has your backing.

I don't expect this site to take me seriously in any way they are what they are, and like many of the members here your not looking for any validation so why should I. I'm old enough to stand on my own and I have for the last 20 years of my 40 years of life.

4. Good. You have more than demonstrated that you are not capable of doing what needs to be done, and that is removing Coda Scott from teaching period.

5. As far as Validation...."Your are Thick" (in the head) thats exactly what this site , and people like me that have invested years of our lives into our training, as well as teaching want to see, PROOF! And your so called board has fallen short of the task at hand, now most of you only seem to "FEEL" sorry for poor old Coda, and he will continue to operate with Impunity, Fuckers like you make me ill.
    Last edited by Uechidude; 3/27/2007 8:21am at .

Middleweight

Posted On:
    3/27/2007 8:41am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Losing Weight

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Feeling sorry for Coda Scott is like feeling sorry for a pickpocket or a guy that mugs you for crack money. It is nice to see WHY he did it, but defending yourself and making out with your balls still intact is number one. I do not understand why you would help someone who milks everything out of people trying to help him.

Have you guys ever read the emails I posted here that he sent me for days straight, where he admits to being a fraud and a scam artist in it for the money? If not, then look on the old threads for them, and see what mentality he is using for this entire escapade.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/27/2007 12:29pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It looks like Coda and Adam attend the same High school (there math SUCKS)
    Let me help you out here Adam...

3mo+3mo+3mo+3mo= 12moÖ..
    12mo of tkd -3mo (because you named the same place twice) is only 9 mos.
    Where is this USA Taekwondo at? (Where is this located at?)

So we have 9mo tkd +1yr of tkd +7yrís of kenpo
    That makeís it 8yrís and 9mo of martial arts experience.
    Not 20+ years

:bsflag:
    Sifu Adam Hull
    Sifu Adam Hull

Below is a short bio of Sifu Adam Hull, the second member of our review board.
    Name: Sifu Adam Hull
    Style: American Kempo
    Ranking:
    American Kenpo (Ed parker Kenpo): 2nd degree black belt
    Other Martial Arts Experience:
    3 months USA Taekwondo
    1 year Taekwondo while serving in Army
    3 months Pawhuska, OK (Norris Williams) Taekwondo
    3 months Stillwater, OK Burtís Black Belt Taekwondo
    3 months Burtís Black Belt Taekwondo
    7 years Littlesunís Kenpo and Self-defense

Total Martial Arts Experience: 20+ years.
    Primary Martial Art: Ed Parkers American Kenpo under Sifu Littlesun.
    School Information</CENTER
    Unified MARTIAL ARTS
    STILLWATER OK
    405-377-6741

Middleweight

Posted On:
    3/27/2007 12:39pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ok kid
    It looks like Coda and Adam attend the same High school (there math SUCKS)
    Let me help you out here Adam...

3mo+3mo+3mo+3mo= 12moÖ..
    12mo of tkd -3mo (because you named the same place twice) is only 9 mos.
    Where is this USA Taekwondo at? (Where is this located at?)

So we have 9mo tkd +1yr of tkd +7yrís of kenpo
    That makeís it 8yrís and 9mo of martial arts experience.
    Not 20+ years

:bsflag:
    Sifu Adam Hull
    Sifu Adam Hull

Below is a short bio of Sifu Adam Hull, the second member of our review board.
    Name: Sifu Adam Hull
    Style: American Kempo
    Ranking:
    American Kenpo (Ed parker Kenpo): 2nd degree black belt
    Other Martial Arts Experience:
    3 months USA Taekwondo
    1 year Taekwondo while serving in Army
    3 months Pawhuska, OK (Norris Williams) Taekwondo
    3 months Stillwater, OK Burtís Black Belt Taekwondo
    3 months Burtís Black Belt Taekwondo
    7 years Littlesunís Kenpo and Self-defense

Total Martial Arts Experience: 20+ years.
    Primary Martial Art: Ed Parkers American Kenpo under Sifu Littlesun.
    School Information</CENTER
    Unified MARTIAL ARTS
    STILLWATER OK
    405-377-6741

You do realize that the times listed are listed as "OTHER MARTIAL ARTS EXPERIENCE", as in totally separate then the "American Ke?po" he lists, which he does without a time frame, making it possible to still have 20 years?

Also, he spells Kempo and Kenpo differenly several times, which is weird. he actually put in his phone number,he would so I dont think he would bullshit THAT badly.

Jiu Jitsu - Sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Posted On:
    3/27/2007 12:46pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Unauthorized Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am happy with this website in the way it has approached this matter. I am unfortunately saddened that this so called review board did exactly what I felt it would do. It was so "impartial" that it actually became very "partial" to Coda. In fact, after reading that review (as I stated before in a previous post) I came away with the idea (if I didn't have a clue in the first place) that this guy was decent enough for me to learn from and wouldn't know what all the fuss was about.

This is the reason your review board failed. Instead of stating the clear facts that this guy is unqualified to teach, you seemed to have tried to take some kind of moral high ground. Truthfully, it seems you wanted to come across as being above the "anticts" of Bullshido that you actually floated away from the main problem. Because of this, this fraud is still teaching and trying to recruit more students.

My personal opinion, this review board did nothing more then stroke their own egos. The fact is, **** is made up of various chemicals, molecules, and atoms but at the end of the day, the sum of it all is still ****!

Posted On:
    3/27/2007 3:00pm

Style: Mostly drinking. E-chaun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [QUOTE=Uechidude]
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAdam
    As for Scott closing his school this will never happen unless he runs out of students or money as he offers free classes he will always have students, what a person chooses to do with their income or student loans is really their choice. As for seeking training under another, the offer was made by the majority of the review board all he has to do is ask. But if he wishes to train with or under some one else that is his choice also.
    coda, or anyone's ego will never have them just "ask" for help, not from the board or anyone that knows him.

we actually have someone (another teacher) in our class that brings his (son, i think it is) to learn but the son just sits there. He is paying for two people to come and learn just so his ego doesn't get damaged.

I'll never understand the "ego" thing.

I always thought of a "true martial artist" as someone who keeps advancing thier fighting abillities regardless of where the information comes from to make themselves a better fighter and further refine thier abilities.'

this is someone who is just using martial arts as a quick scam to make money or just feel like a big man because he teaches people who don't know any better.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/27/2007 3:26pm

Style: Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by polishillusion
    Also, he spells Kempo and Kenpo differenly several times, which is weird. he actually put in his phone number,he would so I dont think he would bullshit THAT badly.
    Well, depending on who he has studied with, as to the spelling of the art. The more traditional style is spelled kempo, whereas the American style, ala Parker, is spelled kenpo.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    3/27/2007 4:00pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    see? he obviously is not bullshitting and knows his **** about what he does.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/28/2007 12:35am

Style: Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Coda Scott Chap 13!!!!

Ok folks, here we go again!

It seems that our favorite Wanna-be Martial Artist is at it again, this time on a place called "Facebook".
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...ht#Work%20Info

Before you hit that link, you gotta register. Go thru the process. It is worth the time, for at least the laughs.

He once again had himself labeled, "Master Instructor", but he edited that to read "Senior Instructor".

Work Info
    Employer: True Power Martial Arts Academy
    Position: Head Sensei - Senior Instructor - Dojo Founder
    Time Period: January 2003 Ė Present
    Description: I founded True Power in Aug of 03 as a Dojo - and a Team in Dec 02.

Here is a few other delights lifted from his page:

Personal Info
    Activities: Martial Arts, Teaching Martial Arts. I love the outdoors camping hunting and survivalist activites. I enjoy paintball and airsoft. As well as Vg's mainly Ghost Recon and HALO
    Interests: Women...XB360-Waiting on HALO 3, Hi peter and sandy, Im glad to have fans...
    Favorite Music: Polka...
    Favorite TV Shows: family guy...the news.
    Favorite Movies: BLOODSPORT
    Favorite Books: Book of five rings, Art of War, the Mind the body and the Katana
    Favorite Quotes: True Karate is this, that in daily life the mind and the body be trained in the sprit of humility and in desparate times be dedicated soley to the cause of justice.
    Et. Master G, Funkanoshi
    About Me: I belive Martial Arts is the Way of Infinite Humility, that one may train both thier mind and there body to be a weapon to be used as last resort, but always ready to promote peace and unity. A martial artist does not become angry, nor does he or she become violent. A martial artist does not lay down his or her inner peace for violence. No one can ever harm you unless you permit them to change or belittle your spirt. The body may bruise and ache, but untill your opponet changes your sprit, they have done nothing...

C.Scott
    Blackeblt Thesis March 17 2001

My questions are, "Oh my God, he wrote a thesis?" and "Seriously, someone read it and approved it?" Please Lord, are there copies for review?

Well gang, just doing my part to maintaining a watch on the shallow end of the gene pool. I'll maintain updates as the events occur!

Your comments, as usual, please!
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 10111213 LastLast