Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/24/2007 12:28am

Style: Shotokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAdam
    Please see that I edited my comment, once I realized it was not Thad posting.

This is my Public apology to Thad. Yes, He has been a man of his word.

Again as for the video camera it came in with Thad or so I believed, thus making him responsible yes or no.

Your call.

Again sorry, I did **** up and I'm man enough to admitt it.
    There was no mention of the video belonging to Adam. All that was said, "Thad can bring in his video camera. " this is gettin way off subject. end of convo. all other bs needs to be PM'ed or nothing said.

Misguided style basher

Posted On:
    3/24/2007 12:30am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kata

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok Kick cather

I see your looking for something just not sure what, I'll bite.

Do you live close, if so would you wish to visit with me and see for your self what I'm all about?

You take care

I really am gone.

Thanks for the fun.
    Lol the interweb challenge, very 2004. I don't want to meet you, I just want to see the damn video cos I don't think the general public is well served by the continued bullshit we are witnessing.
    You are a total Douchbag. Train more, post nevermore.
    FickleFingerOfFate -08-21-2007 08:59 AM

just die already.
    Plasma - 08-20-2007 11:45 PM

Aikidokkkkakkakakakaaaaa
    Best MA website ever!!!!!: http://www.dogjudo.co.uk/

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/24/2007 12:37am

Style: Shotokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This Boxingbear.. Im gettin tired of hearing bout this damn video so here is my new approach to distribution... for full video please send $25 money order only. for partial vid send $20. email me and send ur address and such will be completed.

just fuckin w/ ya'll

but i am gettin tired of it and Adam has a copy and bug his ass bout it.

Posted On:
    3/24/2007 12:45am

Style: boxing, gjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This will be the last post from me until I have something truely positive to discuss about Scott.

I really am gone.

Your about as honest as the liar you are trying to defend.

Posted On:
    3/24/2007 1:10am

supporting memberhall of fame
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65
    Your about as honest as the liar you are trying to defend.
    Adam is an honorable man. I met him briefly before the first Coda interview and I believe that he is trying to do what he thinks is best.

However, Coda is an adult, not a child, and is responsible for the things he says and does. Adam seems to think that he can turn him into a respectable member of the martial arts community. I believe that if Coda was going to turn the corner he would have done so months ago.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/24/2007 1:24am

Style: American Karate,TSD,KFSS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your words speak volumes..I am not out to dishonor Adam, if that were the case I could have done so already. I have offered to train Coda. He would have to start at the bottom, just like anyone else. To my knowledge he has never taken me up on my offer.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/24/2007 10:34pm

Style: Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And.....he's not going to!

This guy will weave his lies into whatever fantasy that he wishes to. And until he is sued, or arrested for something that happens to one of his students, he will continue his ways.

Early on in this saga, I brought up what I thought was going on in his so called "tournament". To refresh people's memories, I brought up the point that several kids at his tournament, by the pics on the defunct web site, did not have the proper gear for sparring. That's a no-no nowadays. This also led me to think that he was operating without proper insurance for his tournament, much less his "dojo". This guy is an accident waiting to happen!

How much longer will those of you that have the power to say something, do it? After someone has been hurt, or perhaps even killed?

Gentlemen, you must expose this guy for what he is, and the time is now, while the evidence and testimony of those who have knowledge of this so called "sensei"is fresh!

What's my part in this? I deal with two bit karate operators all of the time. I have either themselves or their students coming down to my school, and either challenging myself or my students to "prove" themselves.

Again gentlemen, you know what "needs" to be done. The very fact that you have gone this far with this "instructor" shows me that you are either in on the game, or Coda is trying to draw you into his lies and fantasy. Stop accomodating this guy and expose him! You are being used!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/24/2007 11:02pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know what you mean, I am not in on anyone's game. Scott does not like me and I do not like him. I have told him excactly what I thought of him and called him on his lies. He even apoligized to me at one time and then started talking his crap again. I discourage every one I can from training with him. I have told people the truth about him and even have a few other Instructors in town that are working with me to get the truth out on him. We are still working on somethings to get more facts. The worst thing is, if he would just go back and complete his training to the level he is claiming and be honest with people, he could be a good instructor, he has the capability. But he won't do it, in my opinion he wants the power and respect without working for it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/24/2007 11:56pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know this is a No,No on here,but I see Adam you are online so feel free to give me a call. I will be up for awhile. As far a breach is concerned it was already broken with e-mails to so called master not involved!!''This includes john as well.
    Last edited by fox; 3/25/2007 12:04am at .

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    3/25/2007 12:54am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Man, you guys, with this "helping him out" stuff, I mean, come on - if you hired someone to do anything else in the world, and they sucked at it, you'd say, "Hey, this guy doesn't have the moral character or vocational skills to be my butcher/locksmith/caterer - I'm going to tell everyone about the bad job he did so my friends won't be taken in by him. I'm going to let the appropriate authorities know what he did. Depending on the severity of the misrepresentation, I may take him to court"

You would NOT say, "Hey he seems like a decent soul who's just misrepresenting himself as a skilled laborer/piano teacher/house painter - I'll give him an infinite number of chances and bend over backwards to teach him how to do the job he says he's already good at."

Coda Scott is a piss-poor martial artist, using the names of fighters and fighting systems he is not qualified to use. In doing so he cheapens everyone, everywhere, who put real time and work into their training. If he takes money for his teaching, he's truly pathetic. Stop defending him in any way and use that admirable impulse toward mentorship to help someone deserving instead.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 9101112 ... LastLast