Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/23/2007 11:25pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Chinese Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As to why no video, very simple the video as well as the evaluation was and is intended for Scott's betterment. Not for us to poke fun of.

No, it was never my intent to take anything away from Scott. I'm not looking to take his School or his rank away from him. My hand up to him is just that, I honestly wish to help him any way I can. Either though attitude developement or through knocking the rust off his skills and getting him back upto said level.

I know in my life I've made my fair share of mistakes and I've had elders in my life who have stepped up to help me even when I kept making the same mistakes over and over again. This is what I'm offering, I'm not addressing any of these past issues other than helping him develope some type of a neutral ground with those around him. In time maybe we can revisit the past and make amends.

As for Scott closing his school this will never happen unless he runs out of students or money as he offers free classes he will always have students, what a person chooses to do with their income or student loans is really their choice. As for seeking training under another, the offer was made by the majority of the review board all he has to do is ask. But if he wishes to train with or under some one else that is his choice also.

This site has not hurt his student base to date as I know of. Each student has to decide for them selves what they want and is it worth their personal time and or money.

Would I let him teach my children, I'm an instructor so I will teach my children in time. If I knew nothing then I can't say for sure as I want to know that they will be learning how to defend them selves along with kicks and punching drills and kata. All is important other wise you just get half a style.

As for my agenda, I have none other than to teach and help others to better them selves.
    Sorry if that seems to old fashion by todays MMA standards.

The only thing I'm truely guilty of is my dealings with Mr. Fox which I've emailed him about.
    Just like I explained to my partner long ago Scott's students are with him for their reasons and if I walk in and try to shut him down just because I think I know better. They will just see me as some type of arogant ass and thus ignore anything that I have to say even if I'm right. The students are with him for their own reasons, just like your students stay with you and mine stay with me.

I don't expect this site to take me seriously in any way they are what they are, and like many of the members here your not looking for any validation so why should I. I'm old enough to stand on my own and I have for the last 20 years of my 40 years of life.

I ask that the members here help me in not cause me new issues to deal with while I'm working with Scott. But I don't believe that they will after all most of them have already made up their minds about him. Fine, I'll move forward then in my efforts, my time is sparce at best between work, family and martial arts. So my progress with Scott will be slow also, but so long as he is willing then so will I.

This will be the last post from me until I have something truely positive to discuss about Scott.

So go ahead an make any funny comments you feel are nessary. My hide is very thick other wise I would have walked away from Scott along time ago.

You take care and I wish your site well.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/23/2007 11:28pm

Style: Shotokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Katbrady- well since i am NOT on the board i will not sugar coat what is goin on. Adam Hull is letting himself be dragged down w/ Coda. He (although admirable for his efforts) wants Coda to change. It will never happen till a life changing event happens to one of his students and even at that i don't think will change Coda. Coda attitude and ego is like an addict, he will not make a change till HE seeks to make change. He can fluff up his talk all he wants but it will NOT happen till he does.
    My theories for why this board not posting anything sooner is that Adam Hull wants this board to change their reviews to what HE wants them to say. I believe Adam will not ever see the true Coda until Coda does something sever to Adam then and only then will Adam truly change his mind about Coda and see the real Coda.
    In response to the teaching the children... I sat in on coda's class when he was in Pawnee and HELL NO he was not teaching my daughter.
    as for the tape that belongs to me! that is my camera, my money that bought that tape. and since I DID NOT sign that NON-LEGAL BINDING "agreement" i can do as i please w/ the tape as it appears Coda had no problem with anybody videotaping him. Coda certainly has no problem hearing himself talk... what's a lil bit of evidence that he is ALL TALK!

Jus like your "hand extention" to Coda several other instructors as well as my husband boxingbear, Coda will not b/c he thinks that is beneath him. He like his power and all that comes w/ it and will not take a step down. that is how he is.

(THIS IS MY THOUGHTS)
    Last edited by boxingbear; 3/23/2007 11:33pm at .

Misguided style basher

Posted On:
    3/23/2007 11:42pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kata

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So much for kenpo being a no-nonsense art. I've heard more to the point explanations of circular logic from Aikido instructors.

Boxingbear, as much as I'm an anoying arse to keep on, please overlook that and just post the video so that people don't have to wade through trillion word monologues searching for hints as to what "rusty intermediate" actually means.
    Last edited by Fantasy Warrior; 3/23/2007 11:44pm at .
    You are a total Douchbag. Train more, post nevermore.
    FickleFingerOfFate -08-21-2007 08:59 AM

just die already.
    Plasma - 08-20-2007 11:45 PM

Aikidokkkkakkakakakaaaaa
    Best MA website ever!!!!!: http://www.dogjudo.co.uk/

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/23/2007 11:54pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Katie: your right you didn't sign but your husband did sign the agreement and I did and still will offer to pay you for the video as I said before in an email. I (Adam) requested Fox to ask Thad to bring your camera so that I could have a record of the evaluation. There may have been a miss commutnication some where as to think that the evalution was open to be video taped and discussed which it never was.

Scott offered to let me evaluate him with a board of my choosing, I decide on my own that I would make those wishing to be there sign a waiver and I explained many times that it was not to be discussed unless I (Adam) gave verbal or written permission.

I thank you and him for your help in this. I'm sorry that you have had bad dealing with Scott, I hope in time this can change.

Thank you for your time.

Again if I've offended you in anyway please let me know so that I can try and make amends.
    Last edited by CaptainAdam; 3/24/2007 12:03am at .

Misguided style basher

Posted On:
    3/24/2007 12:10am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kata

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAdam
    This will be the last post from me until I have something truely positive to discuss about Scott.
    Well that was a lie so clearly you are not someone who believes in keeping their word, why to do try to bully others with guilt to assist you cover up Scott's unsuitibility as an instructor?
    You are a total Douchbag. Train more, post nevermore.
    FickleFingerOfFate -08-21-2007 08:59 AM

just die already.
    Plasma - 08-20-2007 11:45 PM

Aikidokkkkakkakakakaaaaa
    Best MA website ever!!!!!: http://www.dogjudo.co.uk/

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/24/2007 12:11am

Style: Shotokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Boxing bear, yes you did sign the agreement and I did and still will offer to pay you for the video as I said before in an email. I (Adam) requested Fox to ask you to bring your camera so that I could have a record of the evaluation.

Am I wrong in my understanding, when Fox stated that he wouldn't sign anything that you didn't speak up with Allen Littlesun standing right behind you and Fox to one side and Carson Bode close by and Say "I'll sign, I've got nothing to hide." and then you signed and moved on. After which Fox decide he would sign also.

I'll email you if I have any other comments to this matter, but since you felt a need to talk publicly I'm calling on you as a man of your word.

Thank you for your time.
    WTF? My name is not KATIE... Well GENIUS... if you can read, cuz I know u can't read.. I KATBRADY posted those comments. i REPEAT I KATBRADY posted my comments. so don't bring my husband in on something I SAID...
    IF you want that tape you need to ask me. Cuz as Thad will tell you that is NOT his camera. IT IS MINE!!
    As for Thad being a man of his word, he is and he has said nothing about the review or the contents of it. A lot of words being said on here is from what was posted from the Quan-fa. apparently YOU ADAM can not separate professionalism from personal. and as Thad stated he left ALL his personal issues outside. Cuz if Thad did get personally Coda would have gotten more than what was said about him. I know Coda deserves an ASS BEATING :ingun: and he will some day by someone who will **** him up.
    Coda did say that if he is proven wrong he will issue a written apology. Well we're STILL waiting on that apology. This about Coda telling EVERYONE that my husband was dealing and doing meth. Yes ask Coda or better yet ask Fox about those lies. How professional is that, for a Black Belt talking about another and spreading lies that can end careers and damage reputations.

READ BEFORE REPLYING my tip for the day!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/24/2007 12:15am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok Kick cather

I see your looking for something just not sure what, I'll bite.

Do you live close, if so would you wish to visit with me and see for your self what I'm all about?

You take care

I really am gone.

Thanks for the fun.

Posted On:
    3/24/2007 12:15am

Style: boxing, gjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry if that seems to old fashion by todays MMA standards.
    And you wonder why alot of MMA/BJJ guys don't hold TMA BBs in high regard. Here you have a guy who claims to be a BB in arts YOU GUYS hold legit BBs in. You guys evaluate him and say he is 'intermediate' skill. Yet you won't show the tape, get mad at the one who posted the eval, and worst of all, you just let him go on and keep lying to his students. I'm shocked you have little pride in your belts that YOU legitimately earned that you let a fraud wear a BB you yourselves know he never earned.

Then I guess you will never be posting again.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/24/2007 12:20am

Style: American Karate,TSD,KFSS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know for a fact Coda told me he had a file on Thad and he claimed he did meth.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/24/2007 12:20am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Please see that I edited my comment, once I realized it was not Thad posting.

This is my Public apology to Thad. Yes, He has been a man of his word.

Again as for the video camera it came in with Thad or so I believed, thus making him responsible yes or no.

Your call.

Again sorry, I did **** up and I'm man enough to admitt it.
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 891011 ... LastLast