Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Here, hold these for me.

Posted On:
    3/29/2007 7:01am

Join us... or die
     Style: jkd concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Question: Has Coda Scott been reported to the local BBB?
    I mean, it is up to the consumer to decide if she/he wants
    to purchase his...er...product which is instruction.

The consumer, if she/he has any brains, will do their best
    to be an informed consumer. And that is where reporting
    to the BBB comes in handy. If enough people know about
    this guy, then hopefully his number of students will drop
    and he'll fade away.

BBB anyone?
    SEANBABY:
    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Itís the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/30/2007 11:17am

Style: Wu/Hao Taiji; BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fox
    He should be inspired by himself, if he want the respect he desires. You see he still lists the stripped bb and also wonder when he got his second bb from stanford or his son if they are in Germany or dead?

Am I the only one who noticed that e-mail, supposedly from Stanford Jr., used a lot of the same phrases and spelling errors that Coda uses?

Mostly, I just sit here. Mostly.

Posted On:
    3/30/2007 3:54pm

hall of famestaff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetsu_Anaguma
    Am I the only one who noticed that e-mail, supposedly from Stanford Jr., used a lot of the same phrases and spelling errors that Coda uses?
    An excellent point.

We still have people in Germany who would be happy to meet Stanford Jr. to prove that he in fact exists.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/30/2007 7:59pm

Style: American Karate,TSD,KFSS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I for one have already brought this to Mr. Hull's attention, since I have recieved the brunt of this so called Stanford Jr., he sent me an e-mail thru a third party and now there is supposedly another Stanford by the name of Jeremy. The thing is the yahoo account does not have the right country code for Jeremy and the other Stanford is going thru a person in Texas....Bullsido all the way!!! Adam still has not made up his mind on the e-mails.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    3/30/2007 9:22pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Losing Weight

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, Coda is getting a reach around from a cousin or something from Texas? How about you ask to meet these people, in person, with drivers licenses and passports at the ready? Something like that should not be such a powerful demand for a man who loves his number one so much.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/30/2007 9:46pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65
    And you wonder why alot of MMA/BJJ guys don't hold TMA BBs in high regard. Here you have a guy who claims to be a BB in arts YOU GUYS hold legit BBs in. You guys evaluate him and say he is 'intermediate' skill. Yet you won't show the tape, get mad at the one who posted the eval, and worst of all, you just let him go on and keep lying to his students. I'm shocked you have little pride in your belts that YOU legitimately earned that you let a fraud wear a BB you yourselves know he never earned.
    This is a really good post. I bet many of you missed why?

This post highlights what is inherently wrong with TMA. If coda's really intermediate level you guys have given him cause to claim he is a black belt.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/31/2007 12:24am

Style: karate,judo,JJ,Aikido,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Finally got to watch the interview and his explinations for everything sucked so badly I was almost pulled into my monitor.

Now I couldn't be sure but did one of the parents come over and start asking our guys about starting thier child in their class. The noise was so bad it was hard to hear.

Reading between the lines of the evaluation done by the testers Coda is no more qualified to instruct than a retarded Panda. I think they were just trying to be nice and not crush him so bad that he might not actually want to continue training so that he could become legitimate.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/31/2007 1:47am

Style: Wu/Hao Taiji; BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jtkarate
    Finally got to watch the interview and his explinations for everything sucked so badly I was almost pulled into my monitor.
    too bad you weren't there to see it live.

Now I couldn't be sure but did one of the parents come over and start asking our guys about starting thier child in their class. The noise was so bad it was hard to hear.
    one of them walked over to complain about a comment a Bullshido user made to her on the first thread, I believe this is the parent you are talking about.

Reading between the lines of the evaluation done by the testers Coda is no more qualified to instruct than a retarded Panda. I think they were just trying to be nice and not crush him so bad that he might not actually want to continue training so that he could become legitimate.
    we were trying to be objective, if we just went in there and ripped on him then everyone would dismiss what we said as vendetta speak and not as an evaluation of his skills.

Personally I don't think he has actually trained with anyone, it looked to me like he's just read a bunch of MA books.
    Last edited by Tetsu_Anaguma; 3/31/2007 1:49am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/31/2007 5:42am

Style: American Karate,TSD,KFSS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    now he is supposed to be training in Kung-Fu. I am checking out the schools in the area, to which he claims to be training. I am in the area this weekend. No one seems to know of him training at their school , I have a few more to look into though. I really do not believe he can afford it anyway to be honest with you. I am waiting to get another harsh e-mail back from this so called Stanford guy as to the breach of confindenality.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/31/2007 7:10am

Style: musabetsu kakuto & booj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    the story never ends.... i dont' believe it ever will end. i feel sorry for those who have to put up with it but then again inside i sing with glee for i have something to read during those long boring days at work. i can not believe it has gone on for this long. unbelievable.
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 1213 LastLast