Mostly, I just sit here. Mostly.

Posted On:
    3/28/2007 12:41am

hall of famestaff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Merged.

That he has a facebook account is no reason to give him another thread.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/28/2007 2:07am

Style: Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry Die, just thought that little fact might have been far enough off topic to create something new.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    3/28/2007 6:57am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Losing Weight

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ohhhh ****..... he has my name on his face-book under "women"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/28/2007 8:56am

Style: Shotokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    .{ Master G, Funkanoshi
    About Me: I belive Martial Arts is the Way of Infinite Humility, that one may train both thier mind and there body to be a weapon to be used as last resort, but always ready to promote peace and unity. A martial artist does not become angry, nor does he or she become violent. A martial artist does not lay down his or her inner peace for violence. No one can ever harm you unless you permit them to change or belittle your spirt. The body may bruise and ache, but untill your opponet changes your sprit, they done nothing.} THAT MOTHER FUCKER! HE SHOULD NOT BE USING ANYTHING FROM MASTER FUNAKOSHI !DAMN THAT PISSES ME OFF ENOUGH TO SHOW THAT VID. FUCKER DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT SHOTOKAN AND NEVER WILL. If the FATBOY is going to use something from Master Funakoshi it should be this one. {4. Avoid self-conceit and dogmatism. A man who brags in booming tones or swaggers down the street as though he owned it will never earn true respect even though he may actually be very capable in karate or some other martial art. It is even more absurd to hear the self-aggrandizing of one who is without capability. In karate it is usually the beginner who cannot resist the temptation to brag or show of; by doing so, he dishonors not only himself, but also his chosen art.} Fatboy, if u going use he's name SPELL it right at lest.really thank that did it for me . Coda don't try to **** with shotokan that really pisses me off. more then u know ,enough to post the vid. don't **** with something u know nothing about.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/28/2007 10:58am

Style: Shotokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As a martial artist i know i should not be getting pissed.but when someone states that there a bb they should have the training to back it up. So fatboy , where is your's? what i seen there was very little. so put in the WORK . any one can order a bb from century. stop teaching what u don't know. if u don't know yet ,alot of people know ur a JOKE and the sad thing is u know it to. all of ur old students here in pawnee that r in my class know that ur a BIG JOKE and now there getting trained right. so stop teaching before u get someone hurt .

Middleweight

Posted On:
    3/28/2007 11:04am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    GET PISSED.

Why shouldnt you get pissed because you are a MAist?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/28/2007 5:44pm

Style: American Karate,TSD,KFSS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have followed the way for 18 years now, 19 in March. I have been Karateka to two masters. The greasted fighter who ever lived, Master Jesus Christ, who defeated the opponets of sin and death, secondly I trained under Grand Master John Standford in the style of Bushido Kai Karate Kenpo, to which I Now hold a NiDan (Second degree Blackbelt). After his death I trained in an American Tae Kwon Do Dojang and after 4 years earned my First Degree Blackbelt. Equally I earned my 1st degree Blackbelt in American Freestyle Karate. I am lucky to have had a good base from which to grow from. today I teach and direct the Hombu dojo of the True Power Martial Arts Academy, a Dojo which I founded in August of 2003 and have held on too through many trials. Today as I see what I have grown and am growing into. I look back on the First dojo in Blackburn Ok. 27 students. 576 classes and over 2,300 hours of training. in the coldest day to the hottest afternoon. Today our dojo resides at 1911 North Boomer, we are open 3 nights a week Mon - Wend - Fri 6 - 8:30pm. I dont do as many hours as when I was open six days a week. College and a girlfriend, but my oath as an Instructor still holds strong "the welfare of the student before the welfare of yourself". I hope you will come train with us. C.Scott Nidan Head Sensei

This is his myspace,account..lol

We teach Bushido Kai Karate Kenpo Aikido Judo Collegiate Grappling Jujitsu Style Wrestling Kobudo (traditional weapons training including: Bo Staff, Jo Staff, Nunchuck, Tonfa, Sai, Escrima, and to select students, the delicate art of the Katana) We emphasise in Join Locks, Pressure Points, however our main goal, always, is to develop positive character in every student. Class Schedule. Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, 6pm-8:30pm at 1911 North Boomer, Stillwater, Oklahoma, 74075. Our instructors can be reached at 405-880-0451
    Who I'd like to meet:
    We here at True Power Martial Arts would like to meet you. We are dedicated to teaching Bushido Kai Karate Kenpo (Way of the empty handed, hard bodied warrior). At this dojo, we are purely dedicated to having a fun time together as a class and learning that true martial arts mastering comes only from mastering ourselves.

also truepowerdogo page on myspace

Middleweight

Posted On:
    3/28/2007 5:49pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    oh man, i was thinking that was YOU writing at the beginning Fox, and I was so angry.

Coda lists a girlfriend as reasons for him not training so much, excuse my logic, but a girlfriend is supposed to inspire you to train more, no?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/28/2007 5:54pm

Style: American Karate,TSD,KFSS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He should be inspired by himself, if he want the respect he desires. You see he still lists the stripped bb and also wonder when he got his second bb from stanford or his son if they are in Germany or dead?

Posted On:
    3/28/2007 10:50pm

Style: boxing, gjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    His girlfriend appears to be a good cook.

"Religion is the last refuge of a scoundrel." -Mark Twain
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 111213 LastLast