Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/01/2007 10:04pm

Style: Pancrase

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ok, scientific research proves that testosterone levels increase after 7 days with no ejaculation, but then drop dramatically if ejaculation is not acieved. Also, sexual activity stimulates testosterone production. solution? have lots of sex every day, but just control yourself so you dont cum, except for once a week. this way, you can go for hours, keep your wife/girlfriend/multiple partners happy, and reap the benefits of increased testosterone.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/01/2007 10:04pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    seems obvious to me

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/01/2007 10:46pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by IannaI77
    ok, scientific research proves that testosterone levels increase after 7 days with no ejaculation, but then drop dramatically if ejaculation is not acieved. Also, sexual activity stimulates testosterone production. solution? have lots of sex every day, but just control yourself so you dont cum,
    I remember hearing that this was one way for a Taoist to attain immortality.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/02/2007 3:50am

Style: BJJ, FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robot Jesus
    I remember hearing that this was one way for a Taoist to attain immortality.

I've heard that too, I have some friends that are really into daoist meditation, and according to some papers that their master had given them, you are supposed to have as much sex as possible while at the same time never allowing yourself to cum, and trying to absorb the energy of your partner. And from what I understand there were sex wars, where both parties would be trying to steal energy from each other while copulating. Then again they also believed that to attain true immortality one should only drink water, as food poisons the body...Crazy daoists.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/02/2007 7:00am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yeah, actually the daoists say one drop of cum=1000 drops of blood, and that all vital energy is stored in this vital fluid. scientifically, chi does not exist, and no martial artist has been able to offer a convicing demonstration of this "force". Scientific analisis has demonstrated, however, that testosterone levels DO INCREASE for seven days if semen is retained, but then drop dramatically if ejaculation is not achieved. Science also tells us that, besides testosterone, a major component of human semen is Creatine! which is also proven to increase the body's ability to make skeletal muscle.... so, keep spurting if you like, but this is something I became interested after reading some of those daoist books (mainly a guy called Mantak Chia) and doing my own research. Ive been practicing periodic semen retention and having as much sex as possible for about 2 years now, as well as training hard as ever. In that time, I've cut 5 whole seconds off my 100m sprint, and increased all my lifts, some (bench, squat and deadlift) up to 50%, and that is pretty major as I am 30 now, and am stronger, faster and feel better than when I was 25! I dont know if its the healthier lifestyle, the supplements, MMA in general, or the semen retention, probably a mix of everything, as well as finding the right woman, but I recomend y'all think before you continue splurging your vital fluids.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123