Welterweight

Posted On:
    12/17/2009 4:21pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by A SOMBO MAN View Post
    Brother: I am sad for your "Blindness". You see Color of ink, Have no understanding of Bushido Code and look past the light that does appear for you.

Good luck to you sir, you will need it. Your map is a black piece of papper.
    And you, my friend, obviously have no understanding of the Bullshido Code. Which is, tits or GTFO.

Wait, that's not it... Or is it?

Regardless, contrary to what you believe, the "Bushido Code" was not a bunch of jackoffs sitting around trying to impersonate Cain from Kung Fu with bullshit philosophically meaningless phrases. Nor is it your fantastical imaginary notion of how the samurai continually acted with "honor" and "humility."

It's an idealized set of tenets that were often conveniently forgotten when the **** hit the fan.

Now do us all a favor by preserving your honor through the art of seppuku. :seppuku:
    Official member of the Bruce Buffer 360 War Wagon

Posted On:
    12/17/2009 4:45pm

Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    About Mr. Thrower:

I Had the Honor and Pleasure of knowing and training with mr. thrower for a large segment of my early Martial Arts Journy. We also Competed and Attended Events together, and He is A Fantastic Martial Artist Competitor and Practioner.

Many times durring my Travels, I trained with Elite Fighter's and martial Artist-
    And Returned to share Combat Skills with Mr. thrower as well as many Many Hours of the Combat Video's Collected from From All over the world. We Disected and Practiced these into the late Hours of the night. I still use the video's Mr. Thrower and I made to teach MMA and sombo to advanced Combat martial Artist.
    Mr. Thrower is without Question, one of the best Martial Arts Master's I have ever had the Honor of Knowing, as a person and as a Martial Artist.

That's awesome. I'm glad someone as experienced with Mr. Thrower as you are has decided to show up. Really, I don't believe these threads should go on one-sided. To hear the other side of the story brings truth to the discussion. That being said, welcome to Bullshido and I hope we can get some work done here.

It would seem tho, the real questions of Martial Honor lay not about Mr. Thrower but with your selves? The few who bring forth all the classic forms of fear and Low esteem: Venom, Slander, anger, Jelousy and Charector assanations. Do not be used by dark emotions, and dishonest agenda.

Do not feel anger over what Has been said, please ask your self in calm private this question: is Mr. Thrower not a man of Flesh and Blood? He is to be flaw free and perfect- Not for him self, BUT FOR YOU?

I'm not quite sure I follow you. Let me give this a shot.

First, when has anyone here thrown venom, anger, jealousy or slander around? Only questions have been thrown and people with experience have shared it with us. I see nothing here that can be qualified as "slander."

Second, Mr. Thrower is indeed a man of flesh and blood, however any God fearing person would agree than a man of flesh and blood is far from perfect. Mr. Thrower is no different and we shall treat him no different than any other person we discuss on this forum.

If he had conducted him self in a similer Fastion, would you then not be angry at him for the same actions you now use agenst him?

Words are a Sword and must be used with the same restraints for they can not be taken back.

It also would seem then, That Mr. Thrower is now accountable for other's
    Exspectations un-met? Does that sound right?

If anyone ever asked me for my credentials I'd be more than happy to show them. I don't claim to be anything I am not. I have moral integrity and honor just like any other martial artist. My claims are that I am ranked Sankyu in the Nanka Yudanshakai under the USJF for Judo and attend BJJ practice once a week (though right now I'm on a break due to injuries). If anyone wishes to see proof of it, I'd be more than happy to show it. This includes Mr. Thrower.

Expectations are created based on offers. Mr. Thrower offers training in multiple styles from a black belt in said styles. If Mr. Thrower is, in fact, not a black belt in any of his claimed styles, then he has not met anyone's expectations.

Does that sound right?

We all as Martial Artist must not forget that each of us have of own path and it is as individual as the snow flakes. We each are the "Master of our own martial life" and Mr. Thrower as well as all teacher's are but a road sign on the path.

Indeed, instructors are signs upon the road of life that we all walk.
    Although, I must ask you...wouldn't you want a sign to point you in
    the right direction? We, here at Bullshido, seek to ensure all signs
    on the road of martial artists are true and point travelers down an
    honorable and just path. Surely this is a just cause and an honorable
    man such as yourself would promote such a purpose. Will you join us
    in this quest for truth? All we do is ask honest questions and hope for
    honest answers in return. Will you help us good sir?
    "The pedant is he who finds it impossible to read criticism of himself without immediately reaching for his pen and replying to the effect that the accusation is a gross insult to his person. He is, in effect, a man unable to laugh at himself."Sigmund Freud, The Ego and the Id.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/15/2010 12:56am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Goju-Ryu/Bjj (White Belt)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    About Mr. Thrower:

I Had the Honor and Pleasure of knowing and training with mr. thrower for a large segment of my early Martial Arts Journy. We also Competed and Attended Events together, and He is A Fantastic Martial Artist Competitor and Practioner.

Many times durring my Travels, I trained with Elite Fighter's and martial Artist- Have I looked down on another creature of nature in arrogace, pride, judgment or was it in the act of lifting it to higher then your self. Did We All LIFT MR. Thrower or is he Doing all the lifting?

Just a thought
    Oscar? This is you right?????? Fess up!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345