Actual Photo

Posted On:
    5/31/2007 1:47pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Tanto
    Wow... this was a long thread to read through...
    Awesome Job red!

To save newcomers a whole lot of reading, and to clarify what I have read,

Sify Milt Declared to be a badass bodybuilding benchpressing, Kung Fu, Boxer, Kick Boxer Muay Thai guy that beat 500 guys without loss

Red spoke to him and asked for a friendly match to verify he really was abadass.

To prove that Sifu milt was a bad ass, he suggested that Red fight Sifu Ross...Sifu Ross beating Red would thus prove Sifu Milts badassness...

Red agreed to fight Sifu Ross but still wanted to have a friendly match with sifu Milt.

To prove that Sifu Ross was a badass to prove that Sifu Milt was a bad ass, he suggested then that Red fight Sifu Ross's 12 year old son...Sifu Ross's 12 year old son beating Red would thus prove that Sifu Ross was a badass, thus confirming Sifu Milt's badassness...

Red agreed to a friendly fight with everyone including baby jesus.

Sifu Milt then became a secret service military base training pill selling herbalist whos techniques are too secret for anyone elase to know and teh deadly on the street but can only destroy people on the ice.

So now, if Red wants to rumble he has to kick the crap out of Sifus Milt's best friend's kid while wearing ice skates, on an ice frozen street in a miltary base while holding 10 thousand dollars....

huh?
    I was trying to show a friend this fool and could not find the words to accurately yet briefly detail Mr Milty Walrus's asshatery . Then I remembered Rubber Tanto's excellent thread summary , and figured I would bump it up for easy access .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    5/31/2007 5:30pm

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If I sign a waiver stating that I don't want Milty's protection, can I get a bigger tax refund?

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    5/31/2007 7:10pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK, I had hoped to get more info, but it is all kinda drying up on me so I will post what I have been able to cobble together:

I did a ZabaSearch on the following in California: Sifu M, Sifu Milt, Sifu Wallace, Milt Wallace and Milton Wallace and came up with the following:
    http://www.zabasearch.com/query1_zab...=&name_style=1

Which I keyed in on:
    Milton Wallace
    1532 Chanslor Ave.
    Richmond, California 94801

I did a google search on the address and came up with the following:
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search
    anyone else notice the first two hits? Richmond Loans and Richmond Mortgage. Anyone else remember Milty's offers to "help us out with a loans as he is a certified loan officer in all 50 states"? This was why I wanted a screen capture of his original MySpace page as it had his number so I could cross-reference.

So I followed on of the links for the Richmond Loan (in Google cache format) and came up with the following:
    http://209.85.165.104/search?q=cache...gl=us&ie=UTF-8

Note the address for one "Jb Mortgage"? the same as the one for Milton Wallace, with the exception of an "Apt. S".

I next did a search for Jb Mortgage and came up with this:
    http://local.sanfrancisco.com/Jb+Mor...2658.home.html

Same info. So next I went to the Sec. of State for the State of California, Business License search.
    http://kepler.ss.ca.gov/list.html
    I first searched under corporations and while several Jb Mortgages did pop-up, none in Richmond (or really any of the Bay Area) and none with Milty as owner. Absolutely none were listed under LLC/LLP. I have sent an inquiry to discover what other manner of license one could have and operate a business such as this in California.

Remember that nice big house Milty showed on YouTube? May not be his. Granted this is by no means any form of difinitive proof....just more boredom while I am supposed to be working.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/01/2007 5:14am

Style: FMA, MT & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Either hes the most delusional fuckhead I've ever seen, or the most persistent troll ever. All the videos point to him actually believing his own ****, but man, I just cant see how anyone can be that insane and still function as a normal person in day-to-day life. The fact that he hasn't been thrown into a mental institution baffles me.

Or, as I said he is a very persisitent troll...in which case he needs a life and possibly treatment for his obvious antisocial behaviours.

Posted On:
    6/01/2007 5:32am

Style: Muay Thai, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe now all of you who got PMs could print them out, pay him a visit and ask him to explain exactly what he meant in those PMs. It'll be hilarious.

Now iz BBQ Timez?

Posted On:
    6/01/2007 8:01am

Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, Relson GJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From what I've heard about Richmond, it is a real **** hole and unlikely to be the location of the house on his Myspace. Either he works in Richmond and lives elsewhere, or that house was a property he had access to via his job and he is once again lying through his teeth.

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    6/03/2007 3:12pm

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Richmond is in Contra Costa County. Why does that matter?

Because the sheriff in each California county, under CA's "may issue" laws, decides whether to issue CCW permits on a case-by-case basis. The Sheriff in Contra Costa is probably a great guy and all, but when it comes to CCW, he has a very interesting policy--he has an absolute blanket prohibition on CCW's in the two towns in his county with the biggest black populations (probably increasingly Hispanic by now.)
    Those towns are Richmond and Pittsburgh. You can't get a CCW if you live in Richmond unless (theoretically) you're a huge financial supporter of Rupf's campaign fund.

http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/...hreadid=105426
    This thread contains Sheriff Rupf's defense--less than half of his "Sheriff's Posse" group of contributors have CCW permits. Sounds good until you find out that half of the "Posse" was 190 people--and there were only 163 CCW permits in the county at the time!
    So is Milton Wallace a member of the "Sheriff's Posse?" I doubt it.

http://www.ninehundred.com/~equalccw/posse.pdf
    The full report on Rupf selling CCW's to his cronies. Funny stuff whether you follow this issue or not.
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Don Gwinn; 6/03/2007 3:58pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/03/2007 9:58pm

Style: Crosstraining/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know people in the Richmond area. It is increasingly Hispanic. Most of the locals are friendly enough, but it's balanced out by severe drug and violent crime problems. There are efforts to build the area up, but shootings were still common as of a few years ago.

Diabolical Physiognomy

Posted On:
    6/04/2007 1:52am

Style: Boxing; Sub. Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Now lovely Lucifer, in hell so stark
    King, and lord of sin and pride
    With some mist his wits make dark.
    He send thee grace to be thy guide

HE LOOKS LIKE A TINY BEAR MIXED WITH A CAT, AND THAT IS THE MEANEST ANIMAL MIXTURE EVER, BEAR FOR FUCKING STRENGTH, AND CAT FOR FUCKING MEAN!!! ************.

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    6/04/2007 11:23am

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This has gotten out of hand.

If anyone has anything substantive to this thread to add, PM me.

Edit:

Part II:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=56319
    Last edited by Tom Kagan; 8/30/2007 12:32pm at .
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5455152535455