Our Sponsors:

Page 53 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3434950515253 5455 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    5/21/2007 2:04am

Style: Muay Thai, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    AFAIK, he's the only 4th degree black belt in muy thai in the whole world. That would make him the founder of the art wouldn't it?

Now iz BBQ Timez?

Posted On:
    5/21/2007 8:04am

Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, Relson GJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think Walrus really has the hots for Ross. This is his most recent Youtube PM to me regarding my critique of Ross's "sparring" video.

You are a nobody with no videos, so you are right about Sifu Ross not having to worry about you. Obviously you are jealous of Sifu Ross, and you can only dream about having kicks like his. Sifu Ross is a VERY dangerous man who will HURT you! Sifu Ross is so fast, you would never have a chance to even touch him!
    I could only "LOL" in return.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/21/2007 8:22pm

Style: EBMAS WT ,Latosa Escrima

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What is sifu ross supposed to be a sifu of? i'm trying to watch his sparing vids but i'm at a achool computer so it loads real slow.

Now iz BBQ Timez?

Posted On:
    5/22/2007 8:07am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WT_Noob
    What is sifu ross supposed to be a sifu of? i'm trying to watch his sparing vids but i'm at a achool computer so it loads real slow.
    I think he claims to be a Sifu of _ing _un, but he is somewhat elusive on this point.

He sent me another PM last night. I think he may be in love with me, since he and Ross are obviously lovers and he is now asking about my sexual orientation. I wonder if Ross nows that Walrus is trolling the internetz for potential lovers.

Original Message:

> No, you are the nobody. You have zero videos, and you don't know ****! Pendragfag! What kind of faggfaggot name is that? You are not even close to our level, and Sifu Ross will seriously hurt you! LOL

Original Message:

> LOL
    >
    > Original Message:
    >
    > > You are a nobody with no videos, so you are rig...
    My response:

I've seen your videos. You guys seriously suck ****. To pretend otherwise and charge money for instruction is fraud. Posting crappy videos of yourself does not make you a "somebody." Is that why you posted those videos? To try and boost your self esteem? Was this suggested to you by a therapist as a way to confront your delusions?

You must really have the hots for Ross to wasting so much effort trying to defend his crappy video. Is the reason he gives up his back so much in that "sparring" video so that you can admire his ass?

Oh, and I like the way that you respond to your own message (hint, starts off with "Original Message:"). You are so fucking stupid its almost funny. I say "almost" because there is nothing funny about you ripping people off.

Now, please go **** off and die.

Hugs and Kisses
    Pendraeg

P.S. If you want to know more about my screen name, why don't you try going to the library and doing a little research. That is, if you even know where a library is.
    Last edited by TEA; 5/22/2007 2:45pm at .

Now iz BBQ Timez?

Posted On:
    5/22/2007 2:26pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Another exchange with the Walrus:

Original Message:

> You are all talk and no action. You better hope we never catch up with your sorry ass. Show your face if you really have some balls. I'll beat your ass punk! Meet me at any gym! How about I kick your ass and take your money for wasting my time. If you want some, come and get it. By the way, you are the fag, and you need to pull that dick out of your mouth! What are you going to do about it?! Absolutely nothing! You are a NOBODY! LOL! Can I at least **** your sister for wasting my time? LOL LOL LOL!
    My response:

You are such a dumb ****. You do realize that you have just committed terroristic threatening, don't you?

As for "catching" me, I'm not hiding, just look for TEA on Budoseek or Bullshido. Since you chickened out of meeting up with Red for some sparring, I'm pretty sure you are all talk anyways. Even if you weren't, if your videos are any indication of your skill level, I'm not really all that worried. Oh, wait, thats right, you'd have to get me on the ice first.

Your Myspace page is a joke and full of lies. You are a joke and full of ****.

Did I hit a nerve regarding your relationship with Ross? Based on your homophobic rant, I think you two must still be in the closet. Keep telling yourself that being on the down low with Ross doesn't really make you gay. Thats OK. You have a lot of other delusions that you should probably address first.

Seriously, I think you need professional help and probably a lot of medication.
    Last edited by TEA; 5/22/2007 2:46pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/22/2007 3:28pm

Style: Karate, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It seems "Negative" responses pissed him off in a rather childish way...
    Further proving he has mental issues? o.O

Now iz BBQ Timez?

Posted On:
    5/23/2007 7:51am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am so sad, Walrus has now blocked my PMs on Youtube. I guess the voices in his head didn't want someone outside recommending that he get mental help.

Now iz BBQ Timez?

Posted On:
    5/25/2007 8:55am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He must have missed me, because he keeps sending me messages.

Nice try Grenadehead! Try calling me again! LOL! You are a punk!
    I don't know WTF he is talking about here. I think, once again, he is getting confused over who is who amongst all of his "fans." One thing I know for sure, it wasn't me who tried to call him.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/25/2007 9:59am

Style: MT, Boxing,ITF TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can I just check the 'Smuggler's Blues' song in his glock tossing video? Isn't that from Miami Vice?

Does his, possibly delusional, model-of-self belief system involve the conviction that he is Tubbs and/or Crockett?

Anyway, I'm beginning to feel a bit sorry for him. It's like poking a blind puppy with a stick.

1% Shark is better than you.

Posted On:
    5/25/2007 10:18am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ/Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The best part of his "Glock" video is that he seems to be shooting at a ROCK! Also, he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with posture like that.