Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    5/18/2007 2:03pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You have it all wrong, he was implying (Or admitting) that he was "In Ur Neighborhood, Stalking Ur Forum Posters". You should now be filled with fear, because he could be around the next corner waiting to pull your shirt over your head and pummel you with over sized gloves.

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    5/18/2007 2:52pm

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If he knew what it was, he would call it the Barrett M82, most likely, not the M107. He'd also know that it's not an anti-personnel weapon, though it can serve that purpose. He's not even trying.

Now iz BBQ Timez?

Posted On:
    5/18/2007 3:32pm

Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, Relson GJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon
    You have it all wrong, he was implying (Or admitting) that he was "In Ur Neighborhood, Stalking Ur Forum Posters". You should now be filled with fear, because he could be around the next corner waiting to pull your shirt over your head and pummel you with over sized gloves.
    Nope -

He looked very good through the scope of the M107. Too bad he isn't worth it! I have his address, and we will be keeping our sights on him as well. Get to close to me, and I PROMISE to deliver a BOOM! You dumbasses on this site are street punks at best. You are not even rookies in the game I'm playing. You can all go **** yourself, and I will be watching all of you. Now you will know what it feels like to be watched 24hours a day. We could be anywhere at anytime! Now you might have to worry about some asshole popping out of a corner and blowing your fucking head off!
    Those are pretty clear threats there.

I like how he rips off a line from Pulp Fiction and butchers it. I bet he actually thinks he's related to Marselus Wallace.

Now iz BBQ Timez?

Posted On:
    5/18/2007 3:36pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Gwinn
    If he knew what it was, he would call it the Barrett M82, most likely, not the M107. He'd also know that it's not an anti-personnel weapon, though it can serve that purpose. He's not even trying.
    Ooops, my bad, I thought he was talking about the M42 spotting scope.

Doesn't he know that the Barret is illegal in Kalifornia? Hmm, I bet his local PD would be interested in that.

Posted On:
    5/18/2007 3:56pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think imaginary weaponry is still legal in Calif. Not the threats so much.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/18/2007 5:23pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hmmm... Chuck Norris sells the Total Gym. Seafood Walrus sells the Total ****.

And to paraphrase this little gem:

Walrus: Dude! I got a black belt in Muy Tai!

(insert random Bullsidoka name here): No.... you have a black belt in MOO TAI, lemme show you Muay Thai.

(Random Bullshidoka proceeds to kick Walrus' ass)

Now iz BBQ Timez?

Posted On:
    5/18/2007 8:08pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tom.f
    I think imaginary weaponry is still legal in Calif. Not the threats so much.
    But if he is claiming to have an illegal weapon, LEO might want to search his premisises for it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/19/2007 12:24am

Style: Crosstraining/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    While milty and co. may be able to stop text comments on their posts from appearing on YouTube, they can't do anything about counter-messages posted in video form. Perhaps video commentary on the Walrus Moo Tai D3adly _in _un Posse would be appropriate? It would show up as a related video for anyone watching the Seafood's vids.

Posted On:
    5/19/2007 10:56am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TEA
    I like how he rips off a line from Pulp Fiction and butchers it.
    Now there's a real idea. We could make a game out of responses to MW that are taken directly from lines from Pulp Fiction.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/19/2007 5:17pm

Style: BJJ, bad MT, ringworm fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jsampras3

"I have a 4th degree Black Belt, so my friends knew what I was saying about the Muy Thai. It was a joke. I did not threaten anyone on this video.
    YOU ASKED
    Sifu M"
    Dude GET IT RIGHT. He's not just a black belt in Muy Thai, he's a FOURTH DEGREE BLACK BELT IN MUY THAI. And it's "Muy" Thai, not "Muay Thai" cuz Seafood Milt knows way more about Muy thai than you do. lol. I find it hilarious that he has like 50 videos out there and he still cannot spell "muay thai" properly.

And again i stick by my contention that: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyUQuzMmBak can be construed as death threats toward bullshido members. He says it's "entertainment only," but he's talking about "setting bullshit.com on fire" as he's firing various guns.

What i really don't understand is he makes death threats to tons of people on this board on PM's and emails, but on his youtube he tries to be real careful and say "IT'S NOT A DEATH THREAT!" I really think the guy is delusional.

:copdance: That's some MUY THAI for you right there . . . MUY THAI!!!!