Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/16/2007 6:25pm

Style: EBMAS WT ,Latosa Escrima

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TEA
    Seafood Walrus chickened out. He first tried to lure Red to meet him and some of Walrus's friends alone at Walrus's gym. Red insisted on bringing a few friends as observers. Then Walrus tried to get Red to fight some other guy (Seafood Ross) and tried to make Seafood Ross sound like some uber-badass in an obvious attempt to scare Red off. When Red agreed, Walrus wanted him to give up personal information claiming that Red needed to submit to a Secret Service background check to get onto some undisclosed military base where Walrus claims his gym is (note: the Secret Service does not do background checks to grant access to military bases and the above CCR search proves that Walrus does not have government contracts). When Red called BS and tried to arrange a neutral location, Walrus started going psycho and demanding that they fight on ice if they were going to fight at all. Then Walrus started making all sorts of veiled death threats and getting really weird.

Does that about cover it?

Damn that more than covers it.

Now iz BBQ Timez?

Posted On:
    5/18/2007 7:59am

Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, Relson GJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, Seafood Walrus PMed me about my comment on one of Ross's "sparring" videos. I guess he didn't want to post my comment and respond publicly. What a tool. Here is my comment in quotes, followed by his PM response.

"Uh, WTF? Looks like crummy point sparring. I like how "sifu" (cough, cough) Ross constantly turns his back to his opponent after "scoring" a point, then does a little pirouette."

I am just going to say it kindly. Sifu Ross will **** you up!
    At least he didn't start talking about how deadly t3h _un is on the ice.

Posted On:
    5/18/2007 8:53am

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To tell you the truth, if Red had met up with this poor retarded bastard, he would have wasted his skills and time. What honor is there in thrashing someone who has assisted so much in proving his complete lack of martial skills (and proven his need for some kind of helper monkey to help guide him through his day). I could be proven wrong though, when the UFC takes their ice show spectacular on the road, I'm going to re-think this whole martial arts on ice stuff. Until then, I firmly believe that it's just really, really, stupid.

Now iz BBQ Timez?

Posted On:
    5/18/2007 9:08am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tom.f
    To tell you the truth, if Red had met up with this poor retarded bastard, he would have wasted his skills and time. What honor is there in thrashing someone who has assisted so much in proving his complete lack of martial skills (and proven his need for some kind of helper monkey to help guide him through his day).
    Its not a matter of honor, its a matter of exposing this guy for the fraud that he is. While a seasoned martial artist may be able to tell from his Youtube videos that Walrus and Ross suck ****, the average schmo doesn't, and these guys are marketing to the schmos lying about their training and skills and claiming to be t3h d34dly and will train their students to t3h d34dly, too. They are a bunch of con men who are deluding their students and setting them up for a catostrophicly rude awakening should they ever have to actually use what they learn in Walrus's McDojo.

You don't thin Walrus's potential marks are going to look up this Web site before enrolling at his craptacular McDojo, do you? I think you miss the entire point of this Web site. :biblethum Walrus is already spinning this by lying that he beat up some Sherdogger and that Red was the one that backed out of fighting him and Ross. Without video evidence of Walrus and/or Ross getting a beat down, they will always be able to spin online criticism as being from "haters" and those too ignorant to understand "real" martial arts.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/18/2007 9:36am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: muay thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok got 3 more pm's from sifu milt . I think he's cracked up
    pm as follows

Quote Originally Posted by serialkiller8
    I am not wasting my time with any of you fake punks. If you think I am 5150, you are right! I guess you might say psychotic! LOL! I am also much smarter, and much more dangerous than you think. Tell Casey Murphy he is a bitch. Oh you can't because when I called casey murphy, he claimed not to know who I was. He also backed down quickly like a bitch! I could sense his fear! He looked very good through the scope of the M107. Too bad he isn't worth it! I have his address, and we will be keeping our sights on him as well. Get to close to me, and I PROMISE to deliver a BOOM! You dumbasses on this site are street punks at best. You are not even rookies in the game I'm playing. You can all go **** yourself, and I will be watching all of you. Now you will know what it feels like to be watched 24hours a day. We could be anywhere at anytime! Now you might have to worry about some asshole popping out of a corner and blowing your fucking head off! You want to live like that PUTO? Of course I would no I have members all over the world, and we can find all of you. If your sorry ass is hiding in a bowl of fucking rice in China, we can find your ass! Remember that **** face. The government doesn't even set limits for our services, so we have no time for small fry simpletons like you! Tell your boyfriend to use the sand paper condom next time for you! LOL!

Posted On:
    5/18/2007 9:40am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This guy does an excellent job of exposing himself. If he was able to get any students, he would not be able to keep them very long. It doesn't take that long for bullshit to work it's magic and expose these idiots. I think this site does an effective job of proving that. I like the way some of the people on this site take the time and effort to communicate with these people and give them a chance to either prove or disprove their claims. On the other hand, pounding on a bag of crap will just make your hands stink. The crap will still continue to be crap. At this point, regardless of any martial arts skills, the lies and bullshit have caught up with this guy. It's all here for anyone to see. Even if someone could find his dojo or it's top secret location on the secret military base with the secret special forces operatives, and even if you could pass the top secret security screening required to study with this guy, how long would it take to figure out that this ice fighter is just a nutbag.

Zombie Herald

Posted On:
    5/18/2007 10:28am

supporting member
     Style: Alliance BJJ (Blue)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As the referenced target, I will present my recap of his super-intimidating call here. I cannot know someone who refuses to identify himself. Should Wallace choose to call me or e-mail me again (since I assume the above PM is verification of his identity, whereas before I could only speculate) I will update all of you. Should Wallace choose to come by Alliance Sandy Springs I will let you all know as well.

One quick request: if you are going to shoot me, please have the decency do it sooner rather than later, since living my life in abject fear would be oh so debilitating.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    5/18/2007 10:48am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Locu5..in the event "Sifu" Milt tries to "Kennedy" you....duck behind a white belt, they're a dime a dozen.

As an aside, does anyone have a full screen capture of "Sifu" Milt's original MySpace page? All I could find was the partial one Kelesis took.

Thanks

Posted On:
    5/18/2007 10:54am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Locu5,
    If he shoots like he fights, only people standing around you will be in danger. You should be fine. You might try to stand next to seafood Ross though.

Now iz BBQ Timez?

Posted On:
    5/18/2007 11:18am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by vooodude
    Ok got 3 more pm's from sifu milt . I think he's cracked up
    pm as follows
    Those seem to be pretty clear and unveiled death threats. Perhaps you should forward them to the FBI.

I love how he continues to claim to have government contracts, when I think I've pretty much proven that he is not even elligible to receive a government contract. Also, he must have really good eyesight to have been able to see Locu5 out of an M107, since even if the M107 wasn't a fairly shitty spotting scope he'd have a hard time seeing someone in Atlanta with it from the Bay Area - curvature of the Earth and all.