Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst 12345 678915 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Keeping you safe from Mongolians

Posted On:
    3/16/2007 9:27am

Style: Sanda/Taijiquan *Hiatus*

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    trouble is he probably gets by in sparring just from a size and strenght perspective. Like Bob Sapp.

edit: actually to be fair Bob Sapp has improved. And at least he is a character and has the balls to fight anyone.
    Last edited by Cuchulain; 3/16/2007 9:29am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/16/2007 9:29am

Style: Wrestling and Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Probably (heh, he actually kind of LOOKS like Sapp, just shorter), but remember what happened to Bob against Cro Cop? Now, I'm not saying Wallace would have his orbital bone broken if he fought a good fighter, but he would definitely have a much harder time.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/16/2007 9:30am

Style: Savate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrapper
    Damn you Scrapper. Now my neighbours think Ive gone mad, since I cant stop laughing to that ****.:5thanks: Sweet Mary, Mother of God, my beginners class people throw better kicks than this "sifu".

Edit: sidekicks....bwhahahaha.:laughing3
    Last edited by Rubberduck; 3/16/2007 11:00am at .

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    3/16/2007 10:24am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Look at his sidekicks!!!!!
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/16/2007 10:27am

Style: MT, Boxing,ITF TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asriel
    Look at his sidekicks!!!!!
    Now look, don't knock those. I taught him all he knows.

Jiu Jitsu - Sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Posted On:
    3/16/2007 10:41am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Unauthorized Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I added a comment to this video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk9SaT0GJa8

datdamnmachine (22 hours ago)
    Your technique is bad. I've only trained off and on for about a year and this video looks like someone who just started his first day of training. Also, just a note, try Muay Thai next time instead of Muy Tai, hell even Thai Boxing. And you are teaching this stuff to people...and they are paying you?
    No reply to my comment yet. Oh well, I'm sure he is backlogged with all the other people ripping on him.

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    3/16/2007 10:50am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You'll get a reply calling you out just like I did no doubt.
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/16/2007 11:55am

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Alright folks I shot dude an email this morning to see if he'll tell me where he is , if he's relatively close to where I live I'll go over . He has to be somewhere in my area though since he says he trains at AKA , that's 6 miles from my apartment. So we shall see. He says the name of his school is Bay Area Institute of Kung Fu and to the best of my knowledge and yahoo's as well as the Yellow pages knowledge the place doesn't exist but in his photos it appears he has a storefront set up somewhere.

I can't wait.

MississippiRed

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/16/2007 12:08pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: muay thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He says the name of his school is Bay Area Institute of Kung Fu and to the best of my knowledge and yahoo's as well as the Yellow pages knowledge the place doesn't exist but in his photos it appears he has a storefront set up somewhere.

I can't wait.

Hiya m8 hope this helps .Don't know if it's accurate or anything from a poster on sherdog.

Originally Posted by leddytech
    I think I have figured out where the "dojo" is of where these videos were taken, but I need help confirming it.

If you check out some of the videos, like the one with the little filipino dood playing with the kama or the other one where he does his AWESOME spinning backfist combo on the pads, you can see the front glass of this "dojo" says it is located at "943" but without a street name...

In some of the other videos, there are various shots through the front glass of the dojo where there is a bright red neon sign of a business called "La Imperial" across the street. A quick google tells you that "La Imperial" is a mexican restaurant located on 948 C Street, Hayward California. So now we know this McDojo is most likely located on 943 C Street and is in Hayward. I couldnt find any trace of a "Bay Area Kung Fu Institute" in Hayward or anywhere else in the Bay Area though.

Now we just need some people that live in the Bay Area nearby Hayward to check out this place...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/16/2007 12:33pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok here's my original email to Sifu Milt

"
    I'm interested in getting some information about what you teach at your school. Also where are you located, I live in Santa Clara. Thanks

Red"

Here's his initial response

"Hey Red:

I teach Wing Chun Kung Fu, Escrima, boxing, and some Muy Thai. I also teach weapons. Where did you hear about my school? I have had some rude people on the internet making false challenges, so I want to make sure you are for real. I have an hourly rate and a monthly rate. I am in the North Bay, so it may be a little commute for you. What is your goal? Do you have any experience? We can discuss the fee information based on how often you would like to train. Thanks.
    Sifu M Wallace"

Here is my followup email

"Milt ,

To be completely honest I found out about you through Sherdog and Bullshido.net. I am a member of Bullshido and instead of cracking folks and making allegations I'd much rather be friendly, and find out for myself what a person's teaching and training is like.

I must admit though I've never heard of your school name well let me rephrase that . ...I think you stated on myspace that your school is named Bay Area Institute of Kung Fu and I haven't heard of that which in itself means nothing as there are many schools here .

If you want to check out the thread on Bullshido here is the link

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=52499

Maybe you can engage in a better discourse there than at Sherdog.
    I'm also wondering who did or do you train with at AKA I live close to there and know some of the trainers there.

As to the challenges, well on the net it's hard to tell who's saying what and if they really mean it or not so personally I don't sweat stuff like that . I did however see one post where you challenged a dude to a grappling or MMA match for 10 grand ( if I'm wrong I apologize) and I'm wondering if that challenge is open to anyone as I might be interested .

If not it's no big deal but regardless I'd like to come in and workout with yall if it's at all possible so at least then I can see for myself as well as work out with different guys with different skillsets.

Thank you in advance ,

Red"

At this time I'm waiting for his reply which I will post and then see where we go from there.

MississippiRed

Strength & Honor

RIP
    Titan Rook
Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst 12345 678915 ... LastLast