228399 Bullies, 4256 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 45 of 55 FirstFirst ... 354142434445 46474849 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    5/04/2007 3:47am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    But Hero81, even with Red's peaceful approach, Milty made it impossible for Red to meet him by constantly adding new rules to the meeting.
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Posted On:
    5/04/2007 4:53am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: bayarea kung fu institute

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Im sure he would reconsider and even if he didnt, that just means someone else could try. Plus I doubt Sifu M has ever seen Red in person.
    just as i said
    " the fastest sword is the one you dont see"

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    5/04/2007 4:54am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Go back and read the whole of this thread. Milty made it pretty clear that he wasn't prepared to spar Red.
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Posted On:
    5/04/2007 7:07am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Judo/wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hero81
    The only thing i know about his education lvl is that he was an accountant once. as far as hockey i know he played in japan and he actually hated living there. i think he said he hates sushi, lol! On the topic of football the pic speaks for itself. Carefully compare the face of both youger Wallace with that of the black and white photoand then look at the side profile pic( when he's in the black tank top), the resembalance is kinda staggering? Now when it comes to when and where he played foot ball i cant say, I never really cared to ask him about it.
    I not quite sure what you mean by " When he talks, he's all over the place ". But he's not a D.D.D. iby any means. He is actually yery intellegent and I guess you may not get that from your first impression, which for most people is a front anyway. The mental issues, I guess your getting that vibe cause your seeing the angry side of him, and as MAs we know that anger clouds the mind! Some people just cant be dealt with when they're angry. If the recon approach was a lil more tactful Im sure you'd agree with me when I say Sifu M is a great guy and his wing chun quality.

The goverment contract thing is new to me, maybe it only applies to jr./ high school students...

I know i cant ask you to take my word for it, but Just so you all know Im no keyboard warrior and Sifu M is someone you simply cant judge until you meet him in person. Approach him as a humbly like Red did. But dont sucker punch him with some hidden intent of hoping to find a some sort of Sifu Dan Hibiki (street figher alpha guy that seriously sucks). thank you Red for you passive approach, its always nice to meet a humble MA.

Try to meet him, watch a class or two, just consider it

" the fastest sword is the one you dont see"
    I am very suspicious of what you are saying considering you said the football picture looked like him

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    5/04/2007 1:53pm

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero81
    Approach him as a humbly like Red did.
    Not to belabor the obvious, but Red already took the approach "like Red did." That's where that name comes from. Milt went to crazytown and never came back.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/07/2007 4:48am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: muay thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi all
    Ok i said i wasn'y going to post anymore pm 's i got from milt but today i got 3 !!

one is addressing red so i thought i should post it so he can see what's goin on. pm as follows--

I have Red's email address mississippired**********.com
    He will not give me his name because I am close enogh to kick his ass! Get it right **** face!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/07/2007 9:10am

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by vooodude
    Hi all
    Ok i said i wasn'y going to post anymore pm 's i got from milt but today i got 3 !!

one is addressing red so i thought i should post it so he can see what's goin on. pm as follows--

I have Red's email address mississippired**********.com
    He will not give me his name because I am close enogh to kick his ass! Get it right **** face!

Thanks for posting that. Milton should have my email address I've emailed him using that address throughout this investigation.

As far as him kicking my ass. Kind of hard to do considering he still won't meet me either at his school or in the gym I train.

Milt is completely full of it. It's funny he says that about kicking my ass when I've given him many chances to meet me so he can do just that yet he continually refuses my offers.

I still am of the opinion that Milt is mentally unstable .

MississippiRed

Jiu Jitsu - Sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Posted On:
    5/07/2007 10:12am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Unauthorized Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MississippiRed
    Thanks for posting that. Milton should have my email address I've emailed him using that address throughout this investigation.

As far as him kicking my ass. Kind of hard to do considering he still won't meet me either at his school or in the gym I train.

Milt is completely full of it. It's funny he says that about kicking my ass when I've given him many chances to meet me so he can do just that yet he continually refuses my offers.

I still am of the opinion that Milt is mentally unstable .

MississippiRed
    I still go with the "kung fu hood fantasy" myself. He's living his very own "The Last Dragon". But then again, that technically would make him mentally unstable wouldn't it...

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/09/2007 8:07am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: muay thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok got 2 more from milt now im convinced he's a nutter he's mentioned red again but this is beyond funny now so when you read this red i still got the original
    pm if you need a copy

PM AS FOLLOWS -

Quote Originally Posted by serialkiller8
    Stop being a bitch hiding behind your screen name. If you could give me your names, I would have kicked all of your asses by now. I know you scared bitches don't want any part of me, and all my friends are laughing at all of you fucking grenadeheads. I have tracked down all the punks involved, and I will address each one of you. YOU CAN'T HIDE, KELESIS CAN'T HIDE, VOODUDE CAN'T HIDE, OYAJIPOI CAN'T HIDE, LOCU5 CAN'T HIDE, DA*****OFSTEEL CAN'T HIDE! i HAVE TRACKED ALL OF YOU! You are all bitches hiding behind screen names, and NONE of you want to see me! I am not hiding my name from ANY of you Bitches! Red is hardly a bully. He is a ***** just like all the rest of you. I could have put a bullet in his head last week when I followed him around. I have friends in the UK, so I could take you out anytime!Still think I'm funny Grenadehead! I am not hiding from any of you punks! None of you seriously want to fight me because you would tell me your name if you did want to fight! LOL

Zombie Herald

Posted On:
    5/09/2007 8:19am

supporting member
     Style: Alliance BJJ (Blue)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I got my name mentioned. I feel so special. Tell you what, Milt, since I know you read this thread, my full name is Casey Murphy and I train at the Alliance Sandy Springs location. My name and training location are hardly a mystery since I have posted them on the site before, but I will post it again here so you don't have to go through the effort of clicking. My phone number is 678-923-8238 should you like to discuss this on the phone.

I think you are a bully and a fraud who gets by on size but has no technique and no qualifications to teach. What exactly are you going to do about it?
Page 45 of 55 FirstFirst ... 354142434445 46474849 ... LastLast