Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/17/2007 7:01pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: San Shou Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    gta admit the man does seem a bit like a mug.. fing is if he spent more time training n less time braggin about himself on the internet he mite actually becom something to worry about cos he looks pretty powerful, besides any1 who puts up videos of their fights and training is gna have holes picked in what they do so he was askin for it the whole time

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/18/2007 9:15am

Style: JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    His tech. obviously leaves a ton to be desired and he should not train anyone. I am guessing he could be good if he actually trained; poor guy

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/18/2007 11:30am

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Alright fellas I have two replies to my emails and will post them in separate posts as the first one is long and I'll have to break them into paragraphs then in the second post I'll put the email and my reply, Also Milt implied that he is reading this thread as we go so any questions yall have can be addressed to him . His first reply is as follows:

"I played in 1997-98 for SJSU Ice Hockey when I returned from the JIHL in Japan. I hope you understand that I am offering this challenge to anyone because I have beat up the toughest guys in the NHL right now.

I have worked for the San Jose Sharks, Edmonton Oilers, Montreal Canadians, Toronto Maple Leafs and the Raiders back in 2000-2002. The Raiders went to the Super Bowl and John Gruden and I became good friends.

Check out the pictures of me and the Raiders on myspace. There is also a picture of the current #1 fighter in the NHL right now. His name is Georges Laraque of the Pittsburg Penguins. I beat him on and off the ice in a real fight before I actually started sharing my secret regard on ice fighting.

I mainly teach Wing Chun because it is very effective on the ice. I hate the fact that we were only shooting the videos on youtube for practice, but people are quick to judge without seeing our best.

I am so booked up with clients right now, I can't even take on any new students.I even have some new video of me breaking all types of bricks and cement. I can punch with my bare knuckles right through a solid brick, so doing Jujitsu is only an option if I choose to roll with someone. I could easily injure internal organs as I see fit.

Very illegal stuff in MMA, but very effective on the streets. I teach people to survive on the streets, so all those guys talking **** on Bullshido really need to do their research before they pop off. Most likely I would blind one of those guys if they ever tired some **** with me.

I also have a contract with the military in training government people to learn some of these styles. Since you are local, I will share this information with you. When I said I worked with cage fighters, I meant to say that I sell healing herbs that help fighters recover from injuries. I learned to make this when I was living in China and Japan. Mike Kyle, Daniel Putter and a few other people have tried and love this stuff.

My company for that is the Y&W Black Herb Supplement Company. Di da Jow is the Chinese name for these healing herbs, and these herbs heal sprains, cracked bones, sore muscles etc.. These herbs are also part of the secret of true iron palm training because these herbs help strengthen bones, ligaments, and muscle.

I can naturally bench press over 500lbs without the use of steroids! Those same guys who are hating against me on Sherdog will be the same people buying my product in the very near future.

I have people in all branches of professional sports using this stuff. Those guys disrespecting me had no idea how much I could have helped them, and I am still going to get rich off of all of them too! I told Sifu Ross you would like to meet and spar with him too, so I am arranging a time for us to meet.

Sifu Ross is a very private person, so we will need to meet him at his location. I have seen many fighters in the UFC, Pride, and fighters all over the world, but this guy is the best I have ever seen.

This guy also has the fastest kicks I have ever seen. FREAKY strong too. I want to eat whatever that guy is eating. His knowledge of martial arts is truly amazing, and I don't introduce people to him unless they really are serious. He is the ultimate challenge, and I have been watching GREAT fighters lose to him again and again. by the way he is only 210lbs. Still want to meet him? Bring your fight gear and I will introduce you to a real martial arts legend.

You can report back to all those guys on youtube and Sher Dog what you find out. I promise you will be safe with us too, and you don't have to bring anyone else with you. I am promising your safety and you have my word.

Give me your number, and we will set something up. Please rely this information to all those haters. I am not an MMA fighter, but I am also not someone to underestimate either.

I won't fight within the rules of MMA since ripping eyeballs out of peoples head would get me disqualified for sure. Right? For that reason, I am not participating in MMA. I am fully aware of what I can do to another person, so I am going to avoid jail time by not fighting in MMA.

There is much more money in training and business. If you look at that profile on myspace, you will see that I am into making money. I have no time for such childish games on youtube and Sher Dog. Some of those people need to learn how to read.

Sifu M"

I've highlighted some of the statements I found interesting and if any other Bullshido guys can check on some of the claims in here I'd appreciate it such as the gov't contract as well as anything yall find suspect.

The next email and my reply will follow in my next post.

MississippiRed

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/18/2007 11:41am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is his second reply they came in one behind the other I'll paste his reply first then what I sent him this morning.

"I meant a hockey fight. I play for a sponsored team of x-pros, and we have some games with a few European teams in Ireland. Maybe that is my fault by the way I worded that, but that does not excuse those idiots who have been so critical.

There are a few ex-pros I have fought before, and I know they will be looking for payback. So I am fighting in Ireland after all. People on youtube and myspace can't read. Sifu Ross trains in SF, and I will see about a meeting with you and him.

I will spar you too, but he is the ultimate challenge. Your safety is assured, and I appreciate you approaching us with honor and respect. I have no interest in meeting thugs form the Internet trying to prove a point. You should come alone, and we will show you great hospitality. What is your real name and phone number?

One of our members screens everyone since he is a cop. This is the Internet after all. Any night this week is cool with us except Wednesday.

Sifu M"

What follows is my reply to the above two emails:

"
    First thank you for the replies and secondly I have to tell you as a member of Bullshido investigation in to MA claims and training when it seems suspect is what I do. That being said usually when an investigation is started other issues invariably pop up that lead to more questions hence my following questions.

What's the name of the hockey team you are playing for now?

You said you graduated from Auburn University with a B.S. in Accounting so what year did you graduate?

I wonder that because you said you played hockey for SJSU in 1997-1998 but you would've been 27 and 28 years old respectively. The problem being not so much the age but the timeframe in which all this would have happened. i.e. 1. Graduating Auburn, traveling and living in Asia for 8 years and then coming back here and playing for SJSU.

Which brings another question. Were you at that time a student of SJSU?

On to other questions.

What year did you win Mr. San Jose? I wasn't aware that there was a Mr. San Jose title, Do you know John Riggins?

What was your position with the teams you said you worked for and what years did you work for them?

Who were your MA instructors and what years did you train with them?

What is Sifu Ross' last name and is he a Wing Chun guy? Do you know Sifu Rey Garcia?

I'd really appreciate it if you would answer those questions for me. On to other things.

Thank you for the invitation to your school if you'd provide me with an address and your schedule I'll start making time in my schedule to make a trip up.

As to your insistence that I come alone well that's not happenin. I understand you gave your word but in all honesty I don't know you from anybody and for somebody I don't know to give me their word carries no weight as far as me trusting them. If we get this set up I have a couple training partners and potnas who would come with me simply because I know for sure that I can trust them and besides that's just how we do it. Now if you or Ross want to meet in a neutral place agreed to by both of us and come alone then I'll do the same but I'm not coming into yall's house alone without knowing any of you .

As to my name and number I go by Red that's what everyone, even my mother calls me and for my number well you gotta give one to get one give me your number and I'll shoot you mine so we can continue ,

One last question . You've mentioned in both the past emails for me to come alone , why?

And actually sparring Ross has nothing to do with me assessing your individual skill level and teaching ability which is the main focus of this investigation but I'd be happy to spar him and am looking forward to it but I'd really appreciate it if you and I could spar so I can accomplish the goals of this investigation.

Also I (well one of my potnas) will be video taping these sessions and we will post them on youtube and bullshido regardless of outcome and evaluation.

I look forward to your answers of the questions I've posed as well as the other questions about sparring you and Ross. Thank you in advance.

Red"

I'll update again as soon as I get the reply.

MississippiRed

I decided I'd have a pretty avatar for a while.

Posted On:
    3/18/2007 12:27pm

Style: Student Jutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To my myspace email that I sent to him informing him of the thread here I received the following reply:
    Thanks for the publicity! I have added so many students, my classes are full! Thanks to all you jackasses! Keep up the good work!
    Sifu M
    LOL!
    I am considering the tone of my response, input is appreciated.
    "Listen to Iscariot you Vicchysoise ninja-fuckers!" - kohadril
    "Are you going to rise to godhood out of the ashes of Earth? " - frumpleswift
    "I'll pray for you Iscariot." - Mas
    "Iscariot, check your pulse and report back. We need to know if you are in fact, not alive." - Lu Tzu
    "Iscariot is victorious!" - Dai Tenshi
    "More God delusions." - DAYoung
    "Iscariot, despite our obvious doctrinal differences, I salute your exquisite bastardry, and take back half of all the bad things I ever said about you." - Zendetta

Jiu Jitsu - Sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Posted On:
    3/18/2007 12:50pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Unauthorized Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know Red, after reading that, I would actually have thought that you made all of that up. But considering the PM's he's sent to another member, and the replies he's posted on youtube, everything looks to be very much in order...sadly. I doubt if he will agree with it. This guy seems to be so many things and none of them good. Also on his myspace page:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=152414838

He states that he is a "licensed loan agent" in all 50 states. I'm sure this one is easy to prove. I made sure to save a copy of it in .html format in case he changes up that claim.

The one thing I want to poke holes in is this comment:

I won't fight within the rules of MMA since ripping eyeballs out of peoples head would get me disqualified for sure. Right? For that reason, I am not participating in MMA. I am fully aware of what I can do to another person, so I am going to avoid jail time by not fighting in MMA.

There is much more money in training and business. If you look at that profile on myspace, you will see that I am into making money.
    He says that he won't fight MMA because there is more money in training and business. I'm not going to get into the whole "ripping eyeballs out" garbage. I mean after all, why play any sports including ice hockey if he can just "rip eyeballs out". What I'm getting at, is the whole idea of making more money training and in business. Yes, the right business can make you loads of money. The thing is, if this guy is as badass as he wants potential students and others on the internet to believe, he could easily go into the UFC, hand Cro Cop, Randy Couture, Tim Silvia, etc their asses and make big money. I mean when you consider the money made on fights, pay per view revenue, gate money, and sponcership, there is a lot to be made. I believe Dana White estimated in an interview that Chuck was expeected to make close to 3 mil in one year with all those things combined. I'm sure it's more considering how huge the PPV buys and the gate money has been.

Unfortunately, this seems like another example of someone being just too hardcore for his own good. Doesn't help that he's doing _ing _un, the ultimate martial art that makes people think they can kick ass when in fact they can't. Just another poser. Instead of training hard he pretends. He's not even pretending well. He claims that the videos are just some practice vids. Even when I'm practicing, I look a hell of a lot better then that and I'm not as experienced as he is supposed to be. What a shame. I feel so sorry for the so called "people" who are actually paying this guy money to train them.

Quote Originally Posted by Iscariot
    To my myspace email that I sent to him informing him of the thread here I received the following reply:

Thanks for the publicity! I have added so many students, my classes are full! Thanks to all you jackasses! Keep up the good work!
    Sifu M
    LOL!
    I am considering the tone of my response, input is appreciated.
    Interesting, it seems that he is really getting shitted and and he knows it. I take it your email was respectful and tact. It looks like he is getting defensive. He is probably getting loads of emails from people regarding some of his outlandish claims. One part of me says tear into him, but for the purposes of this investigation, it will probably be better to keep things neutral and also call him on his rudeness.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/18/2007 12:51pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well in one of the emails above he told me that he wasn't taking anymore students due to having too many but in an earlier email where he thought I wanted to get instruction he told me to give him a call and we could discuss times and price. take it for what it's worth...

but I've seen a lot of double talk in the emails and various posts .

As to the tone of your email I'd personally keep is honest and calm without insults. At least that way he might answer any questions you want to ask like how is that possible when this thread only popped up Friday and nothing good has been written about him yet so any prospective students seeing these threads would more than likely head the other way so how does he think he's getting good publicity from any of this.

MississippiRed

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/18/2007 12:57pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dat I feel you , hell if I wasn't actually getting this stuff man it'd be hard for me to not think it's just some type of bad joke being played on me .

This is the point somebody was making on that Comba-tai thread though. Initially an investigation opens and focuses on 1 or 2 points or issues but as the investigation continues more issues will invariable come up to be investigated and all of them are open to scrutiny often by more than one person.

MississippiRed

Jiu Jitsu - Sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Posted On:
    3/18/2007 1:25pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Unauthorized Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MississippiRed
    Dat I feel you , hell if I wasn't actually getting this stuff man it'd be hard for me to not think it's just some type of bad joke being played on me .

This is the point somebody was making on that Comba-tai thread though. Initially an investigation opens and focuses on 1 or 2 points or issues but as the investigation continues more issues will invariable come up to be investigated and all of them are open to scrutiny often by more than one person.

MississippiRed
    I know someone who does loans here in Washington. I'll see if I can get ahold of him. I would talk to a lawyer friend of mine but we have "issues" with each other and are not on speaking terms. Does anyone here know of any databases that can be searched to see if his loan claims can be validated?

Also, I want to break a few things down about his Myspace page. Check out his music section. If you look at it, it shows that for the type of music he likes and I quote:

However, If I am going to the ring to fight or training, I could go for some SlipKnot
    But didn't he say he wouldn't fight under MMA rules...then why the hell would he be "going to the ring to fight?"

Also, if you look at his pictures slideshow, there is a picture of AKA with a headline saying it is his "...favorite place to train Mixed Martial Arts." But in a previous email he said:

Carefully read the bio please. I never said I was an MMA guy...
    and...

I only train at AKA every blue moon because I live very far away
    Know I'm sure you could say that I'm being picky, but seriously, he is a walking contradiction. He says he's not a MMA guy yet he has a picture on his myspace page claiming AKA is his "favorite" place to train. Although it's his favorite place to train, he only goes there "every blue moon" because he lives far away. Well, from his myspace page, he has the money so gas shouldn't be an issue. Also, if he has the money, I'm sure he could get a place close to AKA so he can train there more regularly then "every blue moon".

That's the problem with lies. If you don't keep track of them, they pile up, and eventually, will crush you under their weight.

I decided I'd have a pretty avatar for a while.

Posted On:
    3/18/2007 1:28pm

Style: Student Jutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by datdamnmachine
    Interesting, it seems that he is really getting shitted and and he knows it. I take it your email was respectful and tact.
    A complete copy of the email I sent can be found on this thread, page two or three I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by MissippippiRed
    As to the tone of your email I'd personally keep is honest and calm without insults. At least that way he might answer any questions you want to ask like how is that possible when this thread only popped up Friday and nothing good has been written about him yet so any prospective students seeing these threads would more than likely head the other way so how does he think he's getting good publicity from any of this.
    I am very insulted at being negatively grouped and insulted when my only contact with this person has been a reserved email informing him of a thread where he is the subject. If I remember correctly my email informed of the thread and its focus, a small introduction to Bullshido and a guide on how to sign up and respond. In return for offering him this ability to respond I receive such a reply.

For the record I have precisely zero personal stake in this investigation or any outcome that may result. Those who have read the thread will notice that I have deliberately not posted my own opinion of this person in order to maintain a neutral stance. I offered to email him in order to aid Scrapper, whom I am aware is a constructive poster here and a person who thoroughly conducts his research.
    "Listen to Iscariot you Vicchysoise ninja-fuckers!" - kohadril
    "Are you going to rise to godhood out of the ashes of Earth? " - frumpleswift
    "I'll pray for you Iscariot." - Mas
    "Iscariot, check your pulse and report back. We need to know if you are in fact, not alive." - Lu Tzu
    "Iscariot is victorious!" - Dai Tenshi
    "More God delusions." - DAYoung
    "Iscariot, despite our obvious doctrinal differences, I salute your exquisite bastardry, and take back half of all the bad things I ever said about you." - Zendetta
Page 10 of 55 FirstFirst ... 678910 1112131420 ... LastLast