Page 1 of 55 1 23451151 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/15/2007 9:56am

Style: Muay Thai, BJJ, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Milton Wallace: The stench of Bullshido is strong is this one...

Anybody remember that guy claiming to be Vitor Belfort's cousin...while this guy isn't as bad...he does reek of teh d34dly! He's got fast cars, he's taught to the special forces, he trains at AKA! (watch videos below for clear evidence of what he's learned at AKA...)

Enjoy...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=152414838

And he trains....the ultimate of all stand up arts..."Muy Thai"!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dk9SaT0GJa8

He also knows escrima...and he's got his eye on you....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cLHTlh34t0s

Heavy bags are no match for his boxing....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9vEEhWuMKC0

With great generosity...Sifu Milt Wallace passes his knowledge to only those who are worthy...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HA3nn-NPLpc

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qXGcLq-vNYg

Ok...in all seriousness, I think this fellow is the PRIME example of what MMA will become in this country...some hilljack who knows a little TKD (Korean flags, wavemasters, hogus, bows, everywhere in his dojo....or is it dojang) decides to watch some UFC/TUF and "learns" teh r34l MMA! His boxing is horrible, his "Muy Thai" even worse, and he's teaching all this garbage to naive students...a goddamn shame...

*edit*...hmm...no embedding is allowed...?
    Last edited by DaChinkOfSteel; 3/15/2007 11:42am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/15/2007 10:35am

Style: Muay Thai, BJJ, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, and there's already a 6 page thread over at sherdog about this idiot...apparently a couple guys called him out and he's been onto the forum there and made a bunch of threatening remarks and ridiculous claims...he may really just be as bad as that guy claiming to be Belfort's cousin...

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?t=528967

Keeping you safe from Mongolians

Posted On:
    3/15/2007 10:36am

Style: Sanda/Taijiquan *Hiatus*

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That was embarrasing to watch. It's a good job he's built like a brick shithouse because otherwise he'd have alot of people kicking his delusional ass.

Boneheaded Optimist

Posted On:
    3/15/2007 10:56am

supporting member
     Style: Wado Kai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He calls himself 'Sifu', but his clips all say Muy Tai???

I kept watching these clips and wondered, 'how is this helping the guy get laid?'
    Quote Originally Posted by pauli
    i was once told that "do" means wrecking people's **** for your own philosophical betterment.

Quote Originally Posted by melvin_peebles
    I could be mistaking dumbness for delusion. I'll have to go dig out my DSM IV. It's great to have stumbled upon this site. The rich fauna and flora of mental dysfunction that exists in the martial arts is amazing. It's like the Galapagos.

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    3/15/2007 11:39am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The guy obviously learned all his boxing from watching Ong Bak.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/15/2007 11:47am

Style: MT, Boxing,ITF TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Er, why is he so .. fat? (And actually not all that good - hands all over the place)

Yes, yes, I know he could beat me. But he'd have to catch me first.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/15/2007 11:53am

Style: BJJ(blue)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, how can I put it? THAT GUY SUCKS!

His "Muy Tai" must mean retardness and fatassness in thai language! Jesus, couldn't even lift his leg properly, forget about the swinging of the hips for maximum power and that so called "guard change"...even my grandmother could see that stuff coming a mille away...and she's done boxing in her youth, not kickboxing or muay thai. Couldn't even protect his own face while kicking.

The Liddel tshirt is a must have accessory for the badass wannabe as it seems.

Escrima Time! Never did FMA, so I leave the criticizing to people who know about escrima. The staring and badassness is so comical. Would get you beaten up in Amadora ou Cacem!

BOXING - He's a strong guy, so everything feels powerfull on him. But the form? The posture? The hips and the shoulder while punching? Is he working the bag or is the bag working him? At least I admit I suck at boxing, but I could fool people better then he does.

Gonna take a long shower and take that bullshido stench out of me!:qright5:

I decided I'd have a pretty avatar for a while.

Posted On:
    3/15/2007 12:01pm

Style: Student Jutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is this the guy with the weird shoulders that we already have a huge thread on?

EDIT: Having just checked the page, this is not the person claiming to be Belfor's cousin with the weird shoulders. Must read more clearly in future.

Didn't we have something in the pipeline for MySpazz idiots as well?
    Last edited by Iscariot; 3/15/2007 1:19pm at .
    "Listen to Iscariot you Vicchysoise ninja-fuckers!" - kohadril
    "Are you going to rise to godhood out of the ashes of Earth? " - frumpleswift
    "I'll pray for you Iscariot." - Mas
    "Iscariot, check your pulse and report back. We need to know if you are in fact, not alive." - Lu Tzu
    "Iscariot is victorious!" - Dai Tenshi
    "More God delusions." - DAYoung
    "Iscariot, despite our obvious doctrinal differences, I salute your exquisite bastardry, and take back half of all the bad things I ever said about you." - Zendetta

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/15/2007 12:07pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, first hand, as already noted, the power he delivers from his kicks is seriously weaksauce as to what such a big man could normally do. His hips movement was reminding me of 14 years old white belts who are starting to learn proper motion when kicking.

Boxing, well, didn't seem too impressive, but I know little about this as I have never truly boxed, as well as did escrima (was a fun drill though), so I'll let others discuss this. But his kicking? Gaaawd.

The "Muay Thai / Boxing Sifu" part is quite strange as well. Although I know of a sifu that teaches a bit of Muay Thai, but he trained Chinese MAs for 10 years and Muay Thai for 3, and he admits he's in no way a master of Muay Thai. That guy doesn't seem like it.

Also, at one point during the kicking drill, he just left away while the other was waiting for him to kick again. Was he tired? Why did he stop all of a sudden? Weird.

His guard change was quite of a "look, I'm 1337" thing too.

I'll let the "worthiness" part speak for itself.

Edit: Gawd. Almost did the exact same post as Kokujin. Sorry for redundancy, should read the thread first :5bomb:

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    3/15/2007 12:09pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That is the most god awful Muay Thai I've ever seen. His 1,2 kick combo is what I'd expect from someone on their first or second lesson.
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Page 1 of 55 1 23451151 ... LastLast