Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/13/2007 10:55pm

Style: Violence

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    its amazing how people are afraid of knowledge. put your stupidity aside and check out the system. you may actually be surprised. The price is a bit daunting so check out his free DVD

Don't mess with the Mega-Buster

Posted On:
    3/13/2007 11:28pm

supporting member
     Style: A+B, D-Pad

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude save it, I'm not interested in anything that is "quick and easy to learn" or has any other claim or connotation having to do with NOT TRAINING. It might just be one of those broadly applicable truths that nothing worth having is free or will come to you without hard work, dedication, and perseverance. So sit in your armchair and watch your DVDs, I'll be in the fucking cage testing my mettle and one day hopefully we'll be fighting over the last glass of uncontaminated water on earth and we can see whose "reality" based fighting system comes out properly hydrated. Dick.
    Secret moves such as hitting a thing with your hand and hitting a thing with your leg have been stolen and degenerated by arts like karate, boxing, muay-thai, Kung-fu, and basketball. -Epicurious

I for one welcome our new Ninja overlords.
    -Whiteshark

I figure fighting a group of chunners would be like water torture, its not the force as such, just the constant trickle of chain punches wearing down your sanity. -The Juggernoob

Don't mess with the Mega-Buster

Posted On:
    3/13/2007 11:35pm

supporting member
     Style: A+B, D-Pad

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    and yeah as far as that fuckwit matt furey is concerned, I bought his "how to tap a heavyweight without flopping to the guard" tape back in my less informed and more impressionable days and it sucks, I have never used a single of the farcecle, unrealistic, techniques in that cheap and very short expensive tape. He has no skill thats why he doesn't compete, I prefer to look to people with real achievement to provide me with direction. Marcelo Garcia, Dean Lister, BJ Penn...and Sport Shuai Chiao in china? Please. For One, Sport Shuai Chiao pales in comparison to judo, and everyone knows good Shuai Chiao lives in Taiwan anyway, where the last great Champion Chang Dung Sheng resided. **** furey and all his hype marketing scam artist friends.
    Last edited by JBliss; 3/13/2007 11:40pm at .
    Secret moves such as hitting a thing with your hand and hitting a thing with your leg have been stolen and degenerated by arts like karate, boxing, muay-thai, Kung-fu, and basketball. -Epicurious

I for one welcome our new Ninja overlords.
    -Whiteshark

I figure fighting a group of chunners would be like water torture, its not the force as such, just the constant trickle of chain punches wearing down your sanity. -The Juggernoob

Posted On:
    3/14/2007 9:30am

Style: TKD, MT, KEMPO

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's funny about the sports Shiau Chiao, or however you spell it. I was at a tournament in SF, and all those guys competing were getting hurt, because they had no falling skills. As soon as they hit the ground, Crunch! It was funny but sad at the same time. Ah, life.....

Jiu Jitsu - Sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Posted On:
    3/14/2007 9:53am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Unauthorized Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by curby82
    its amazing how people are afraid of knowledge. put your stupidity aside and check out the system. you may actually be surprised. The price is a bit daunting so check out his free DVD
    It's amazing how people are afraid to get off their ass and train. Put your laziness aside and check out a real gym, you may actually be surprised. The price is probably not as daunting as one of Matt Furey's DVD's, so I suggest checking out a free class.

Woke up in the mortuary

Posted On:
    3/14/2007 1:56pm

Style: Judo, Sub wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by new2bjj
    That's funny about the sports Shiau Chiao, or however you spell it. I was at a tournament in SF, and all those guys competing were getting hurt, because they had no falling skills. As soon as they hit the ground, Crunch! It was funny but sad at the same time. Ah, life.....
    I took some Shuai Chiao under a guy who trained directly under Dr. Weng and I gotta say, their breakfalls look more like breakdancing. Curling up the forearms to protect the face and spinning to use up the force of the throw are the two bits I remember. The forearms up to protect from immediate GnP supposedly (not just to be different from Judo?); when I got the spinning it did seem to work okay but it didn't seem it would work well on uneven or overly give-y surfaces. Certainly looked cool though.

Quote Originally Posted by Furey salesman
    The price isn't a bit daunting, it's ridiculous. That much could pay for a lot of quality *personal* training with people that unlike Furey, or Larkin as far as I know, actually compete in the areas they are "experts" in.
    Last edited by Blue Negation; 3/14/2007 2:04pm at .

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    3/15/2007 1:22am

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Culled from:

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=16216

A THREE YEAR OLD THREAD!

Who cares if "LOL, TFT!!!111" is correct. We have "LOL, Curby87!!!111" (I gave you 5 extra points you can use to buy a clue.)
    Last edited by Tom Kagan; 3/15/2007 1:29am at .
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

**** you math class

Posted On:
    3/15/2007 1:24am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, Ballet, Archery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    3/15/2007 3:09am

Join us... or die
     Style: No gym currently.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tom, I'd like to try a towel.
    Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

**** you math class

Posted On:
    3/15/2007 3:20am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, Ballet, Archery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast