Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/02/2007 11:58am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think this has gone a bit off topic. The purpose of this investigation is to find out whether dim mak techniques can truly cause death or paralysis, right? So the most direct way to find this out is to use a dim mak technique to cause death or paralysis.

poser

Posted On:
    4/02/2007 12:30pm

Style: punching bag / crew jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by redazncommieDXP
    I think this has gone a bit off topic. The purpose of this investigation is to find out whether dim mak techniques can truly cause death or paralysis, right? So the most direct way to find this out is to use a dim mak technique to cause death or paralysis.
    I concur. We'll need 3 large test groups: a control group, a "paralysis" group, and a "death" group. Obviously there will need to be a wide variety of people within each group, spanning ages, levels of physical fitness, and anything else that could feasibly affect chi. Then we will have a number of chi masters with similar styles either kill, paralyze, or just point at (for the control) our poor little lab humans. We'll also need a lot of EKGs, polygraphs, and other such equipment.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/02/2007 9:30pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not really. We obviously can't use humans, so our best bet is to use an animal anatomically similar to a human. And we don't need real fancy equipment, either. All we need is someone who is capable of telling a healthy pig (or whatever animal) from a dead or paralyzed one.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/03/2007 4:46pm

Style: Yon Mu Kwan Hapkido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As I mentioned earlier, I would be happy if a person could invoke an involutary response in an ambiant person. Why can't we start there?

Best Wishes,

Bruce

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/04/2007 12:12am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's a great way to start, if we can use a neutral third party. Now all we need to do is dig up a dim-makker.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123