Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/16/2007 10:10pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ggboxer
    Nobody on this **** knows what they are talking about I have the real kung fu training from the traditional kwoon. My master says I am now prepared to handle most people from all other styles. I want to hear some real respect on this so called "martial arts" forum. Again, why must people criticize?
    Please get pissed off and start arguments on comedy threads.

The gift that keeps on giving

Posted On:
    3/16/2007 10:47pm

supporting member
     Style: On hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nobody on this **** knows what they are talking about I have the real kung fu training from the traditional kwoon. My master says I am now prepared to handle most people from all other styles. I want to hear some real respect on this so called "martial arts" forum. Again, why must people criticize?
    ORLY?

http://kwoon.com/
    Last edited by Steve; 3/16/2007 10:51pm at . Reason: for fun

Diabolical Physiognomy

Posted On:
    3/16/2007 11:57pm

Style: Boxing; Sub. Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That fucker's a troll, and a lousy one at that. It's already been banned once for pulling the same ****. It wouldn't even be so bad if the fucker was good at it, but it's nothing more than a failure. **** you douche.

Now lovely Lucifer, in hell so stark
    King, and lord of sin and pride
    With some mist his wits make dark.
    He send thee grace to be thy guide

HE LOOKS LIKE A TINY BEAR MIXED WITH A CAT, AND THAT IS THE MEANEST ANIMAL MIXTURE EVER, BEAR FOR FUCKING STRENGTH, AND CAT FOR FUCKING MEAN!!! ************.

Guess which finger is the fickle one...

Posted On:
    3/17/2007 8:34am

supporting member
     Style: Karate/ Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

If you can't laugh at yourself,
    Others will be happy to do it for you. :evil6:

The 2 most abundant elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/17/2007 9:49am

Style: Wrestling, BJJ n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's all in good fun, man. These people have been rippin' on Ninjutsu since page one, you think I really give a ****? It's a COMEDY FORUM. And it's not even like we're exclusivly making fun of your martial art, we've been tearing apart every martial art out there. Or, at least, that's our goal. Now, if you'll excuse me...

Wrestling: A sport scored on a points system with many rules and illegal moves. Because of it's nature as a sport and not a martial art, it really shouldn't be used for real-world fighting. But try telling that to the MMA guys.

Greco-Roman Wrestling: Like above, except you can't grab your opponent's legs. It ends up looking more like two huge, muscular, powerful men trying to poke a whole under the opponent's arms. Absolutely useless in real-world situations, where your opponent might, God forbid, go for those two big things you have under your torso.

Enforcer of Northeast Anti-Silliness Department Inc.

Posted On:
    3/17/2007 10:48am

supporting member
     Style: Kaju, BJJ, Judo, Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ke?po: A style that has absorbed the dead drills and patterns of every other style of martial arts. We take the worst from everything, and call it our own. You can tell how deadly a Ke?poka is by counting his patches, or checking the length of his mullet. The more and longer, the deadlier. Kempoka realize the need for balance between mysticism and REAL "reality" (paranoid reality), for a martial art to be taken seriously by their target market; Skinny insecure teenage boys, overweight wannabe military LARPers.

They accomplish this by combining pseudo-science such as "rebounding" (slapping yourself in the chest mid-fight), and utilizing as many anatomical references as they can into every demonstration to distract the student from the impracticality of the technique (ie: "When you kick, you want to drive the lower third quarter of your heel into the lateral collateral ligament. A common beginner mistake is to not step through into a 45 degree angle facing their opponents left infraspinatus muscle, which causes you to drive the kick into the medial collateral ligament, which will OBVIOUSLY *smug smile* not get you your desired result.")

The overuse of dragons, tiger, fist, and Yin Yang patches, Japanese/Chinese titles (sometimes both) with english formal titles such as Professor, Master, Sir, snazzy karate gi's with Kanji embroidered belts, and a few American flag patches, adds just enough asian flare yet American patriotism for the average American sinophillic's tastes.

Whether the art is 60 years old or 6000 years old is up to debate, but most acknowledge it was either invented by Samurai's or Bodhidharma. One thing that cannot be mistaken is that Ke?po is the deadliest style about, because they invented "soft target areas" on the human body that can be exploited, such as the eyes, throat, groin, spine, temple, and....nipples. Without them, we'd all still be doing brutish things like boxing or grappling. Think about it.
    Last edited by Ke?poFist; 3/17/2007 10:53am at .
    Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
    ...Willing is not enough you must do
    ~Bruce Lee

Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    3/17/2007 10:59am

Join us... or die
     Style: No gym currently.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Shotokan: An art too deadly for circular movements, sidestepping, or evasion in any way. In fact, evasion is cowardice. Side-stepping insinuates you are somehow afraid of being reverse-punched.
    All techniques must be performed in a perfectly straight line. Forwards and backwards.
    Indeed, it is said that the straightness of the straighest roads in the word can be attributed to a wiley road-maker in a tarmac laying machine following two well-conditioned Shotokan practitioners sparring.
    Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    3/17/2007 11:13am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tai Chi Chuan: a style focusing on training for a fast chaotic two person encounter by training in a slow structured way all by yourself.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/17/2007 3:09pm

Style: Wrestling, BJJ n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    TKD: The ultimate methods of fighting with your feet.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/17/2007 4:26pm

Style: not training/injured

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    JKD: We took a dead Asian guy's philosophy and made it in to the whopper of martial arts (have it your way). :icon_quee <--- that's like the burger king dude, dude.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567