Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/16/2007 10:44am

Style: Budo Taijutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    I was wondering why all of a sudden such an obvious bullshit style like Dux-ryu had come up. A ryu that has been proven over and over again to be fake and even spew fake ninjutsu like Tew-ryu.

Then I glance dat Sojobow's style field. BWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA, people still study that ****. People are THAT dumb. Seriously, holy fucking ****. BWHWHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Check out this thread

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=15731
    I guess you never followed E-Budo years ago then?

That was the same screen-name he used there and the nonsense he posted was of hall-of-fame epic proportions.

I wonder if it is still in the archives or if it was before the giant purge. I will have to go see just for shits and giggles.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/16/2007 8:14pm

Style: BBT/Flinging poo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    sojobow was posting on quite a few boards at that time. Seems to have had the same outcome on every single one. sojobow made ridiculous claims and was run off. I think that about sums it up.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/17/2007 1:50am

Style: Suio Ryu Iai Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FilipinoNinja
    ...these are not the droids you are looking for...

verbal aikido at its best:icon_razz
    You wouldn't know Aikido if it asked for it's wrist to be grabbed.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/17/2007 10:08pm

Style: Taijutsu/Karate/Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kendamu
    You wouldn't know Aikido if it asked for it's wrist to be grabbed.
    thats a good thing

Sojobow follows a PROVEN FRAUD

Posted On:
    9/18/2007 2:20am

Style: Dux Ryu Ninjitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Muqatil
    sojobow was posting on quite a few boards at that time. Seems to have had the same outcome on every single one. sojobow made ridiculous claims and was run off. I think that about sums it up.
    It was a lot of fun. Your "every single one" actually equaled 2. One because I didn't want to complete their personal information section completely - the other (as soon as Don Roley was made Moderator) the Ninjutsu section was "reserved" for Bujinkans. Thus, your "quite a few" equaled 2. Kind of poetic.

Shall we assume the Takamatsu discussion has ended. The subject will come again. Never ends. Case you guys didn't notice, the 33rd Soke is Dead. The 9 Schools are also Dead (all except the ones that never left China to begin with). The 3 spin-offs will never take the place of the originals and you're not Japanese anyway.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/20/2007 5:47pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If Dux was in the kumite, he would not be here today, He would loose the frist fight 100%

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/10/2007 2:08pm

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Virus, I tried messaging you but to no avail, are there any books on Ninjutsu by those scholars that you can recommend? I actually want to read about the HISTORIC persons who used those techniques, not the fantasy bullshit that the Booj(which I used to research heavily unfortunantely) is spewing out. I have no problem accepting that actual ninjutsu and its' various lineages have not survived to the present day, but I'd definitely still like to know the history of the actual genuine lineages and persons in these traditions, so any serious books by someone credible would be a great help.

Heel Hook Hunter

Posted On:
    10/10/2007 2:29pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: Jiu Jitsu | Knife

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Serge Mol mentions ninjutsu a few times in his books,
    Ninpo Secrets by Shoto Tanemura is very hard to get a hold of but is suppose to be the best book on the subject.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/10/2007 3:52pm

Style: Bujinkan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Metsudragon
    Virus, I tried messaging you but to no avail, are there any books on Ninjutsu by those scholars that you can recommend? I actually want to read about the HISTORIC persons who used those techniques, not the fantasy bullshit that the Booj(which I used to research heavily unfortunantely) is spewing out. I have no problem accepting that actual ninjutsu and its' various lineages have not survived to the present day, but I'd definitely still like to know the history of the actual genuine lineages and persons in these traditions, so any serious books by someone credible would be a great help.
    Oh... poor baby. He wanted real Ninja but was was disappointed by those nasty fakes in the Bujinkan.

Grow up. The hand-to-hang fighting arts of "the Ninja" was whatever was being taught at the time, to any Bushi. You should know this by now. "Real Ninjutsu" has little to do with self-defense arts.

If you want a real Ninjutsu book, start with Turnbull's book.

If you don't like what the Bujinkan is teaching, then go to your local TKD Ninja Turtles school.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/10/2007 10:04pm

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjoo
    Oh... poor baby. He wanted real Ninja but was was disappointed by those nasty fakes in the Bujinkan.

Grow up. The hand-to-hang fighting arts of "the Ninja" was whatever was being taught at the time, to any Bushi. You should know this by now. "Real Ninjutsu" has little to do with self-defense arts.

If you want a real Ninjutsu book, start with Turnbull's book.

If you don't like what the Bujinkan is teaching, then go to your local TKD Ninja Turtles school.
    Which would still be infinitely better than any **** the booj craps out. Modern ninjas make good fiction however.:ninja7:

@Plasma: Thanks for the book suggestion man, Hopefully i can find a copy of that book.

Edit: Just want to make a small note for all the booj mobs out there, I'm not attacking the quality of Hatsumi's techniques, but the validity of them as actual legitimate ninjutsu ryuha. (Which as Virus proved in no small fashion, the legitimacy of the booj's claimed lineages is in serious question.)

Further Edit: Found the book, I can order it to be sent to my local borders, but holy cow and shurikens I didn't expect it to be 50 bucks though.
    Last edited by Metsudragon; 10/10/2007 10:24pm at .
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 8910 LastLast