Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 78910 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/15/2007 2:55am

Style: Suio Ryu Iai Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I doubt the ongoing search for historical accuracy can ever really be considered "redundant". As I was once a Takamatsu-den fanboy (until I realized one day that outside of the books I wasn't learning anything related to stealth, disguise, sabotage, or gurrilla warfare) I like to keep up on threads like this.

As for causing an effect, Bullshido's had a big effect, really. Sure, current membership doesn't seem to be changing but the result I usually see from information running around here is that it'll cause people to never join a bad school in the first place. That's a pretty big effect, if you ask me.

Sojobow follows a PROVEN FRAUD

Posted On:
    9/15/2007 4:09am

Style: Dux Ryu Ninjitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kendamu
    I doubt the ongoing search for historical accuracy can ever really be considered "redundant". As I was once a Takamatsu-den fanboy (until I realized one day that outside of the books I wasn't learning anything related to stealth, disguise, sabotage, or gurrilla warfare) I like to keep up on threads like this.

As for causing an effect, Bullshido's had a big effect, really. Sure, current membership doesn't seem to be changing but the result I usually see from information running around here is that it'll cause people to never join a bad school in the first place. That's a pretty big effect, if you ask me.
    Hope this is not too long a post but you do bring up some points most Ninjitsu students feel. You're not alone in these thoughts. Someone finally posted something honest. Now I feel better. I see your point regarding your not learning stealth, disguise, sabotage and Gorilla warfare. I also have some of these same objections. Realistically, if you enrolled in a system like tenshinsho-den-katori-shinto-ryu which has some Ninjitsu in its curriculum, you'd first have to learn quite a bit (Sword Arts, hand-to-hand etc) first before you are taught the Ninjitsu you're speaking of. Most systems I've seen and researched require a couple of years traiining before the real Ninjitsu is taught. Some Ninjitsu schools teach "Pure" Ninjitsu to the best-of-the-best only in their schools. Takes patience.

I see your point about the cause/effect of a student avoiding a "bad" school. A lot of students don't really have a choice. Besides, for everyone I've read that will not attend a Hatsumi school, another entire Bujinkan school opens up worldwide so this constant none-existing Hatsumi lineage attack just doesn't work.

I've been reading some of the Forum threads about Bullshido Schools. Somewhere, within the thread, some member here post that the same school is being discussed on e-budo and they agree with members here. Strange thing is, most of the points against these schools are referenced back to (guess who) - Bujinkan members on e-budo. If the Bujinkan are Bullshido, stop relying on them for the fact-base against other schools. The Bujinkan are your friends here when it comes to proving some other school is Bullshido. Strange.

I'm wondering if it is better to become the best-of-the-best learning so from someones fraud is better than being mediocre learning from some well-documented school? What do you think?

But I do respect what you're saying. Its quite understandable.

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    9/15/2007 6:08pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow... Dux Ryu sure has a lot to do with Takamatsu...

Errrrr no. Read more, post less

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/15/2007 6:12pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sojobow
    Hope this is not too long a post but you do bring up some points most Ninjitsu students feel. You're not alone in these thoughts. Someone finally posted something honest. Now I feel better. I see your point regarding your not learning stealth, disguise, sabotage and Gorilla warfare. I also have some of these same objections. Realistically, if you enrolled in a system like tenshinsho-den-katori-shinto-ryu which has some Ninjitsu in its curriculum, you'd first have to learn quite a bit (Sword Arts, hand-to-hand etc) first before you are taught the Ninjitsu you're speaking of. Most systems I've seen and researched require a couple of years traiining before the real Ninjitsu is taught. Some Ninjitsu schools teach "Pure" Ninjitsu to the best-of-the-best only in their schools. Takes patience.

I see your point about the cause/effect of a student avoiding a "bad" school. A lot of students don't really have a choice. Besides, for everyone I've read that will not attend a Hatsumi school, another entire Bujinkan school opens up worldwide so this constant none-existing Hatsumi lineage attack just doesn't work.

I've been reading some of the Forum threads about Bullshido Schools. Somewhere, within the thread, some member here post that the same school is being discussed on e-budo and they agree with members here. Strange thing is, most of the points against these schools are referenced back to (guess who) - Bujinkan members on e-budo. If the Bujinkan are Bullshido, stop relying on them for the fact-base against other schools. The Bujinkan are your friends here when it comes to proving some other school is Bullshido. Strange.

I'm wondering if it is better to become the best-of-the-best learning so from someones fraud is better than being mediocre learning from some well-documented school? What do you think?

Dux ryu? hahahaha! stop please!!!!! you are making me laugh! hahaha

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/15/2007 6:29pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sojobow

Rofl, for fucks sake sojo, are you serious? Where are all these "pure" ninjutsu schools that teach "the best of the best"? Dude, give me a break, it's all fabricated. "oh, but you don't know", you say to me. ****, I doubt some white guy in Cali has stumbled upon some 600 year old lineage of ninjutsu taught by some Japanese guy in his backyard. If you want to learn about guerilla warfare, stealth and so on, join the military. I had enough camo and concealment training in my basic 3 months training and then training after that to put running around in tabi and black pyjamas to shame.

The ninjutsu schools that are brought up on e-budo are generally brought up BY the ninjutsu guys there. It's not like a school is questioned and then we all say "hey, let's ask the Hatsumi guys". Rofl. It is more civilised over there, but don't think for a second there aren't plenty of people there who think Bujinkan is a load of bull. The funny thing is, buj people jump all over any school that isn't theirs and doesn't have proof of lineage, but the second someone tells them to put their money where their mouth is, the excuses come rolling out like Lionel Hutz's surprise witnesses (Simpsons reference for anyone that didn't realise) as everyone else watches on and groans.

Ha, so you think Frank Dux and Hatsumi are the **** do you? Considering that their reputation for fraudulent lineage is superceded only by their ability to produce piss poor students, I'd say your question is answered.

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    9/15/2007 7:48pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hatsumi is legit Martial Artist teaching an art with unverifiable lineage

Dux is a Stupid White boy with very little training and a made up story about a kumite.

Very different levels of Bullshido.

Dux-ryu is on the level of Ashida Kim and not worth discussing.

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    9/15/2007 7:56pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was wondering why all of a sudden such an obvious bullshit style like Dux-ryu had come up. A ryu that has been proven over and over again to be fake and even spew fake ninjutsu like Tew-ryu.

Then I glance dat Sojobow's style field. BWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA, people still study that ****. People are THAT dumb. Seriously, holy fucking ****. BWHWHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Check out this thread

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=15731

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/15/2007 8:04pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    Hatsumi is legit Martial Artist teaching an art with unverifiable lineage

Dux is a Stupid White boy with very little training and a made up story about a kumite.

Very different levels of Bullshido.

Dux-ryu is on the level of Ashida Kim and not worth discussing.
    I should have phrased it a bit better. Hatsumi himself doesn't have a reputation for producing piss poor students, western Buj instructors in other countires do...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/15/2007 11:11pm

Style: Suio Ryu Iai Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    Errrrr no. Read more, post less
    Obviously your Interweb Fu can't detect sarcasam.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/15/2007 11:52pm

Style: Taijutsu/Karate/Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Obviously your Interweb Fu can't detect sarcasam.
    ...these are not the droids you are looking for...

verbal aikido at its best:icon_razz
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 78910 LastLast