Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/27/2007 6:56pm

Style: BJJ/Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101
    Dude... being gay's not something to rag on someone for... also, calling him the "p" word without actually being able to prove it... kinda dangerous for the site, I'm guessing...

But, the guy's creepy and I wouldn't want him to wrestle any young people I know.
    When he's asking for pics of kids with their shirts off, that's all the proof someone needs.

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    3/27/2007 9:26pm

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    His homosexuality is NOT the issue.

If he wants to have sexual grappling matches with consenting adults, that's no big deal for me.

It's the fact that he seems to be issuing fake "challenges" to young men who have shown no interest in him or in any sexual version of grappling that gets him that second look. That's deceptive and predatory.

Posted On:
    3/28/2007 2:37am

Style: Shootfighting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, that's right. His homosexuality isn't the issue. Him being a creep is.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/28/2007 11:48am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, I apologize for attacking his orientation, ya'll are right, that is not the issue.

But basically in the last message he sent, he subtley let it be known that he did get his "jollies" from wrestling young boys, and that is wrong as hell.

Zombie Herald

Posted On:
    3/28/2007 11:59am

supporting member
     Style: Alliance BJJ (Blue)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Please post the messages.

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    3/28/2007 1:18pm

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KFighter
    Ok, I apologize for attacking his orientation, ya'll are right, that is not the issue.

But basically in the last message he sent, he subtley let it be known that he did get his "jollies" from wrestling young boys, and that is wrong as hell.

Either post the entire set of messages without you interpreting what they say, or shut the **** up and stop accusing people of serious crimes in a manner where you can be personally held liable.
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/28/2007 2:15pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kagan
    Either post the entire set of messages without you interpreting what they say, or shut the **** up and stop accusing people of serious crimes in a manner where you can be personally held liable.
    Shut the **** up asshole. I don't make up ****, so go play in traffic.

Here's one of the messages he sent. This is right after he challenged my friend, and I said if he wants to wrestle young boys, that he could fight me in MMA. He said no, and that he would only wrestle. (even though I said I have basically no wrestling experience)

"Can you add me as a friend so I can see what you're made of, like do you have shirtless pics or similar ?. I still think you'll lose from what I have seen and heard so far."

He also sent me a bunch of other messages that I deleted, cause alot of it was spamming of him say "add me as a friend", "do you have shirtless pics", and "lets wrestle"

I'll see if my friend still has the messages that were sent to him.

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    3/28/2007 2:21pm

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Shut the **** up asshole. I don't make up ****, so go play in traffic.
    I am a moderator of this forum. If you want to say things where you can be personally held liable, that's up to you. But this site isn't for that without proof. You will not be allowed to use this site for accusing people of serious crimes without proof.

I don't know you. I don't know the worth of your word on whether you "don't make up ****" or not. So, by all means, press your luck on whether you will be banned for violating the terms of use of this site.

And thanks for posting what you chose to save. Still, it would behoove you to stick to what you show evidence of when it comes to making criminal accusations.
    Last edited by Tom Kagan; 3/28/2007 2:35pm at .
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/28/2007 11:16pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kagan
    I am a moderator of this forum. If you want to say things where you can be personally held liable, that's up to you. But this site isn't for that without proof. You will not be allowed to use this site for accusing people of serious crimes without proof.

I don't know you. I don't know the worth of your word on whether you "don't make up ****" or not. So, by all means, press your luck on whether you will be banned for violating the terms of use of this site.

And thanks for posting what you chose to save. Still, it would behoove you to stick to what you show evidence of when it comes to making criminal accusations.
    I showed evidence, and I will show more, so don't say I'm making up accusations cause I'm not.

Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    3/29/2007 2:47am

Join us... or die
     Style: No gym currently.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I showed evidence, and I will show more, so don't say I'm making up accusations cause I'm not.
    Dude... the "p" word... you'd need pretty strong evidence that he'd either done something like that or is grooming younger men than he advertises for for something other than wrestling for that to be a valid accusation, I think.

Now, his whole method of "meeting" "men" for "wrestling" makes me sick to my stomach because he seems like one twisted disingeuous butt-pirate.
    Tom Kagan's advice about sticking to that which you can prove is very good advice.

I don't know how old your friend is, and I don't know how old you are, and I doubt Tom does, but if you're minors, and he's aking for things like this you might personally feel you're justified in your accusation.... but without specific evidence or knowledge, people have only advised you to be careful for your own good.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 6 LastLast