Zombie Herald

Posted On:
    3/23/2007 7:26am

supporting member
     Style: Alliance BJJ (Blue)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by meataxe
    EDIT: oh by the way, does this thread even belong in MABS? It doesn't look to me like any fraud was being perpetrated, just funny stuff.
    He is misrepresenting himself and his intentions. Additionally, he appears to be targeting young men and minors, who may or may not realize that this is not a martial meeting but a sexual one. The subject is admittedly not worthy of deep hardcore investigation, however, his actions are still worth noting and posting.

Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    3/23/2007 7:52am

Join us... or die
     Style: No gym currently.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Locu5
    He is misrepresenting himself and his intentions. Additionally, he appears to be targeting young men and minors, who may or may not realize that this is not a martial meeting but a sexual one. The subject is admittedly not worthy of deep hardcore investigation, however, his actions are still worth noting and posting.
    Dude... poor choice of phrase:5eek:

I agree with Locu5... Some people might not think of the homo-erotic connotations of "wrestling" with this guy, and might actually consider going to meet him and rolling with him, especially if they're young and stupid.
    The longer this stays current (and reasonably LOL PENIS!!11!!-free), the more people will hopefully see it and steer clear.

Maybe the Newbietown version of this (allegedly started by everyone's favourite pervy wrestler) could be moved into YMAS or Trollshido so we can get our LULZ off without polluting this one too much?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/24/2007 11:49am

Style: BJJ/Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey ya'll, back from my temp ban.

He came to Bullshido cause I said it was a place where challenges would be found and frauds are exposed.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    3/24/2007 12:06pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Gwinn
    They say MySpace is a waste of time, but I predict that this young man is going to learn a lot about life--and himself--from Myspace very soon:

Oh, somebody's going to end up smoking somebody, my little friend.
    I hope he has good defence against the 'third hook'.
    Straight punches make you go blind. More damage is done to a criminals nervous system when they are struck. Strikes that make you stronger. All this and more systema douchebaggery:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eak-m2iwI7Q

NEW BONUS REEL, feat RobG at it again! lol:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJDnMDJVWmQ

International Man of Pancakes

Posted On:
    3/24/2007 2:57pm

Style: Wu style tcc+bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Locu5
    OK, I buy that argument... It seems obvious to me what the guy is up to, but obviously not to everyone. So, in the interest of advancing this case, what would be the desired outcome? To get him to do his cruising in a more honest manner? I assume it would be OK to recruit young (not minor) guys for sexy wrestling, but not through a martial subterfuge.

If this is the desired outcome, then how to achieve this? Does Myspace take down profiles of people who appear to be predators? You could follow up this way, or maybe just contact the guy and ask him to pursue his fantasy in a more honest manner--ie. truth in advertising.
    Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices.
    - Voltaire

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    3/26/2007 11:47am

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What's the age of consent in his part of the U.K.? That bit about parental permission for the 16-year-olds bothers me. I can't imagine he's actually getting informed consent from the parents; more likely he thinks that covers him legally if someone presses charges.
    "Officers, it clearly says he needed his parents' permission, and he said he had it. How was I to know?"

Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    3/26/2007 3:32pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Gwinn
    What's the age of consent in his part of the U.K.? That bit about parental permission for the 16-year-olds bothers me. I can't imagine he's actually getting informed consent from the parents; more likely he thinks that covers him legally if someone presses charges.
    "Officers, it clearly says he needed his parents' permission, and he said he had it. How was I to know?"
    Well, the age for sexual consent (straight/gay) is 16 in mainland UK, and I believe it is 17 in Northern Ireland.
    A young adult is usually judged to be a "child" up to the age of 18... I have no clue why that should be. Bizarre.

I think you're right about the parent's permission thing... to me it sounds like an uninformed man thinking he's covering his back.
    In something other than oil, that is...

Posted On:
    3/27/2007 12:56pm

Style: Shootfighting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If it was oil, you can rest assured he'd check it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/27/2007 3:20pm

Style: BJJ/Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I got a message from him on myspace today regarding Bullshido.

"That site is one of the worst I have ever seen, full of simple minded, childish, homophobes - it would seem you are one of them."

"I'm now blocking you and your childish profile."

"John"

So as you can see not only is he a homo, but a pedo too.

Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    3/27/2007 3:40pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude... being gay's not something to rag on someone for... also, calling him the "p" word without actually being able to prove it... kinda dangerous for the site, I'm guessing...

But, the guy's creepy and I wouldn't want him to wrestle any young people I know.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 56 LastLast