--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Optimum training schedule

Iíve have been training 4day weeks one week and 5 days the next at three most I get 2 consecutive days rest a week is this enough.??
    Last edited by dawson9b7b; 3/10/2007 3:41am at .

and good morning to you too supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    MAYBE!?

Seriously, everyone is different. If you don't feel like you're over training - and you would - you're probably ok. It wouldn't kill you to take a week off if you're concerned.

also, there's a whole forum for training tips and advice and whatever. Good reading there.
    You can't make people smarter. You can expose them to information, but your responsibility stops there.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hah. That's what you get when you don't use forum defaults and post a thread in the wrong forum.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Optimum training schedule

Itís hard to say mate with overtraining cos only you know how you feel if you know what I mean. Training, diet and preparation are very much interrelated and should be considered in totality. I know a good site winyourmmafight.com which gives a Blueprint That Reveals The 3 Keys To Successful Training, Diet And Preparation For Victory In An MMA Fight!
    Hope this helps.