Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    7/12/2012 9:26pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    Palm-strike-the-nose-bone-into-the-brain is bullshido.
    Total Bullshido, but in defense of this technique; it does make your opponent's eyes water profusely.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/20/2012 10:25am

Style: Boxing, Judo, Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojanlord View Post
    Has anyone heard of adolfo ennever president of the american federation of martial arts? I found a lot of his claims to be fraudulent and even heard the Grand masters he claimed taught him did not. A lot of people are being scammed by this man and fraudulently promoted.
    Dude, this post will get you in all sorts of hot water.

First off, Its in a completely unrelated thread. Secondly, you need to provide proof of everything you say (and not in the form of hearsay - "I heard from so and so that he didn't teach him").

So, if you're going to do this right:

(1) Read all of the stickies in this forum. Learn what this forum is for, and the standards it requires.
    (2) Gather a list of the claims this guy makes (preferably from a place where we know *he* made the claims.
    (3) Gather evidence in the form of affidavits, clips from reputable news agencies, interviews, reports from the better business bureau, interviews, etc...
    (4) And most importantly, document how you crossed paths with this gentleman? Do you have any reason for bias? Any business dealings, competition? Were you a student in the past? What made you think he was a fraud?

After you have done this, start a new thread on this forum, titled appropriately (like the gentleman's name and school), and post all of the gathered information.

This will earn you a modicum of respect and appreciation for following the forum rules. You will have to do a lot of legwork if you want to post seriously in this forum. That's the cost if you want to lodge an allegation of fraud against someone.

In the mean time, Admins, can his post and mine be culled and sent off to Trollshido?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/12/2013 2:43pm

Style: Kyokushin Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost View Post
    Bullshidoka Argument #19 - Unreasonable conditions for information.

This is similar to Argument #10, but instead of requesting information of the investigator this argument involves an attempt to set up a situation that discourages someone from investigating. This can include offering information under conditions that unrealistic or are reasonably deemed absurd (such as Ashida Kim demanding $10,000 before he would accept a challenge match) to conditions that are dangerous or illegal. For example, the subject of an investigation agrees to meet for an interview, but only if you come to his dojo by yourself in the wee hours of the morning.

Counter - If the subject isn't willing to compromise enough to provide information in a safe manner (such as an interview in a neutral location or in the presence of a witness), then make a note and explanation - "The subject made Bullshidoka Argument #19; he was unwilling to provide this information unless we first fought with swords to first blood, an obviously unsafe practice."
    Yes, speaking of which, this is what Richard Guerra posted after being asked to e-mail a photo of his 7th dan certificate that is apparently from Japan. He offers a challenge to a 31 year old woman who asked him to confirm his 7th dan by providing some proof. He quotes, "LET HEWR STAY IN KYOKUSHIN KAI--UPON HER RETURN SHE CAN PROVE TO ME HOW GREAT SHE IS IN THE FULL CONTACT RING--WITH ME- I AM TIRED--REALLY SICK OF HER BULL ****" Screen shot for you:

[IMG][/IMG]

Now, tell me if this stimulates suspicion or not.
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910