Posted On:
    4/02/2007 10:56am

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomas Drgon
    Your memory is selective.

Let me remind you even though I'm running a danger of being called "passive agressive" again:
    My user name was changed to "dramaboy" and my avatar was changed to a black guy in a t-shirt with a swastika on it. And my control panel was locked. And all that while I was a supporting member.

And while I got over it, don't expect me to forget it. There's jihad on your collective ass.

I am not excusing anyone for being a douche. However, in your previous post, you implied someone was vandalizing your posts. Now you are referring to the person who vandalized your user profile. Which are you talking about, or both?
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/02/2007 11:15am

Style: n/a

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The point is:

Rudy Abel has set up his own forum for a single purpose: to vent about what he feels was a mistreatment he received here. The purpose of the forum is to have the venting done out of the reach of the moderators of this site, lure them and their apologists there to post their defenses and then give them the taste of their own medicine. The whole package of cyber-bullying: post editing, selective bannage, post stalking, avatar manipulation etc.
    Think about it as a social experiment...

From what I see I must admit that it works great. :)

I was about to set up a site like that myself a while ago, I just never got around to do it when the anger was still fresh in me...:)

Tomas

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kagan
    I am not excusing anyone for being a douche. However, in your previous post, you implied someone was vandalizing your posts. Now you are referring to the person who vandalized your user profile. Which are you talking about, or both?

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    4/02/2007 11:27am

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't have any issues with Rudy wanting his own sandbox. Frankly, I support it.

So, were you referring to your posts being changed or not? If so, could you provide a link to a few examples to underscore your point?
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/02/2007 11:29am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My user name was changed to "dramaboy" and my avatar was changed to a black guy in a t-shirt with a swastika on it. And my control panel was locked. And all that while I was a supporting member.
    Now would it have bothered you as much minus the sawstika?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/02/2007 11:51am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have said already enough.
    PM me if you want to continue this.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/02/2007 12:02pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks but, no.

I guess the whole issue is silly. I actually understood/stand why you are/were pissed.

Thing is I find it funny that Rudy and you by default are such hypocrites.

I mean you have some valid critiques that are negated by this statement
    Rudy Abel has set up his own forum for a single purpose: to vent about what he feels was a mistreatment he received here. The purpose of the forum is to have the venting done out of the reach of the moderators of this site, lure them and their apologists there to post their defenses and then give them the taste of their own medicine.

In simple terms he is venting so, it is okay to do everything you hate about bullshido.

Cool you are done I'm done. I'm mainly lurking to see what this is really about.

It sounds like you guys have finally given rudy the power he couldn't get here or on the fighter jones website.

That IMO is really what it boils down to.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/02/2007 2:43pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To be objective, here's Rudy Abel's response:

====
    Note to tomas.

Me "venting" is not the purpose of this site.

This site is for the sole purpose of exposing truths about bullshido. No where else will boards allow this since its OT and they don't want the "drama". I just got sick of admins elswhere trying not to get invloved or were too afraid, so i created this board.

There has to be SOMEWHERE that people can be heard without all the thought police and noise that bullshido is famous for.

My playfulness with a few key people is NOTHING compared to the **** that has been pulled by Neal and CO. for the last 5 years.

I don't have to post at all. There are PLENTY of people, including two former admins, that have enough to say about the subject. If this were just about me, then the assesment that I'm just stirring **** would be correct. I AM NOT ALONE.

That very fact proves that there is a very real and repeating problem with bullshido.

--------------------

Rudy Abel (admin)
    25 years
    Sung family LongFist
    Emperor's Monkey Style
    Northern Shaolin
    Yang Tai Chi Chuan/ Chi Gung
    smatterings of other styles
    ====

The point is:

Rudy Abel has set up his own forum for a single purpose: to vent about what he feels was a mistreatment he received here. The purpose of the forum is to have the venting done out of the reach of the moderators of this site, lure them and their apologists there to post their defenses and then give them the taste of their own medicine. The whole package of cyber-bullying: post editing, selective bannage, post stalking, avatar manipulation etc.
    Think about it as a social experiment...

From what I see I must admit that it works great. :)

I was about to set up a site like that myself a while ago, I just never got around to do it when the anger was still fresh in me...:)

Tomas

and good morning to you too

Posted On:
    4/02/2007 3:42pm

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudy Abel
    I don't have to post at all. There are PLENTY of people, including two former admins, that have enough to say about the subject. If this were just about me, then the assesment that I'm just stirring **** would be correct. I AM NOT ALONE.

That very fact proves that there is a very real and repeating problem with bullshido.
    Really? The main thrust of the "points" in that linked thread was that bullshido runs around phrost's secret police and their domination of all aspects of discussion here.

Since we're actively talking about this supposed secret IN THE MAIN SITE FORUM, I'd say their claims are a bit ridiculous on the face of it.

I wonder if this will make me phrost's lacky, or just a nobody that just doesn't see the larger truth! :psyduck:
    You can't make people smarter. You can expose them to information, but your responsibility stops there.

Posted On:
    4/02/2007 4:51pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateJon
    I wonder if this will make me phrost's lacky, or just a nobody that just doesn't see the larger truth! :psyduck:
    Personally I'd rather be surrounded by 20 people who disagree with me than 200,000 who kiss my ass; especially on an internet forum. That'd be a goddamn boring discussion forum.

TD has a point about posts being fucked with. That was wrong, and we've since implemented a formal policy against it. At the time, DHS was an experiment in fascist moderation of a specific subforum on the site. And minus a few minor details (such as offending certain people) it was a success.

We noticed the flaws from the experiment and made changes to fix them. Just like the point of this thread. If you don't periodically re-examine where you are and what you're doing (right and wrong), then you'll never accomplish anything of any substance.

But make no mistake that the "select group" of detractors have any intention in getting to the truth of things or being objective. If you still harbor that much ill will at someone/something after 15+ months (almost 5 years in some cases), it's pretty likely that you're just operating out of irrational emotional reasons.

Whether they realize it or not, that group of disgruntled people are, for us, an intellectual "tar baby"; any serious intention we give them just gets us stuck in an unproductive place where little to nothing is accomplished.

If certain people take the Internet so seriously as to devote large chunks of their day obsessing over being offended or having had their feelings hurt on the Internet, then there's really nothing useful that can come by trying to continue a discussion with/about them. Especially if their obsession is clearly unhealthy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/07/2007 9:53am

Style: Taekwondo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I came onto this board feeling highly insulted. I called the poster out and all but flamed him in personal issues I had. Just from my first post I could have been sidelined from here. It was not the type post typical of me nor did I stick to the pertinents.

Upon realizing that my reaction was overblown I apologized and then went on to explain my circumstances as to why I reacted so irrationally. I was not booted from the sight. I was chastised for the inappropriate postings. But I was allowed to stay. By allowing me to stay I was able to discern my useless posts and actually regain much of what I had thrown into the fire.

I suppose I could gripe that some opinions are given by posters quite new to MAs. Some of the post are ridiculous enough that they need no pointing out. Others only need pointing out if they are useless are absurd posts that are taken in general as factual.

That being said, I got what I deserved and was not punished in any sense. Others may start sites to bash this site but this site gives the opportunity to do so without starting another site. It makes me wonder why one would start a site to do just what is already allowed for......................hmmmmmmmm.
Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 293536373839 40 LastLast