Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Exasperated.

Posted On:
    3/30/2007 7:34pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lollerskates. I've been banned.Reminds me of the good old forum storming days.

Rudy, since you're probably still reading this, here's my reply to your last pm:
    Just drop the bullshit. You are trying to sound like the Pope of reason. Like you have a corner on the morality market. You are a rube. A shill. You actually think that any of your histrionics is going to change what people have experienced for the last 5 years there? dream on.
    I like that you keep copying my word usage. You should look up the words if you're not familiar with them though (e.g. histrionics).

I'm not claiming any market on morality, the issue though is that you're making arguments about integrity while displaying a distinct lack of it. Further, I'm at least as well aware of what has gone on at bs over the last five years as you are.

You've made yourself out to be a martyr while you were a douchebag from the start at bullshido. People giving you **** is the result of your behavior and isn't persecution. Bullshido doesn't like you because the majority of your posting is mysoginistic ranting and pretending you've been thrown on a non-existent cross. It has little to nothing to do with the fact that you do monkey-kung fu.

Sure, Anthony's shitfests with you and JFS were poorly handled (though he was largely correct about JFS). However the fact that you keep getting into that sort of **** on BS and other boards should maybe indicate that the problem isn't wholly with other people.

Posted On:
    3/30/2007 7:37pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Fagbot Q. MacGillicuddy, PhD
    In my opinion, forum degeneration and the gimmick accounts were caused by membership drives, not Ronin's ballsack jokes. If that **** was Ronin's fault, why are the forums even dumber now that he's been gone a while? The people who kicked against that stuff didn't stop kicking because he left, either - they stopped because they retreated into their fortress of graptitude.
    Your analysis of the forums being dumber now is largely subjective. You could be right, but I spend the bulk of my time working with the non-dumb people from the site, mostly behind the scenes and can't attest to it.

However, we've got people like Tom, who's doing a hell of a job so far, cleaning up MABS and moving "dumb" posts to "dumb" forums.

Actually, my comments were meant to be taken in the context of Manchu's Phrost-centric posts over hat Rudy's bathhouse. My intent was to take a little of the tinfoil at out of 'em. Thought it was clear, sorry.

Man, ease up on the bohemian blogosphere stuff, Curly! Sheesh! I'm a dorky working stiff who sits in a cubicle and stares at computers all day, not out there sportin' a beret and drinkin' cappucinos and, um, painting abstract art and... Bohemian? Really? And a ventriloquist too, apparently. Hm.
    This is why I like you.

Anyway, I didn't and don't want to effect a change. I suggest things sometimes, try to post substantive stuff on occasion, but it's just to gain a little currency so I can continue my dumbass pranks, as well as rub **** in the face of the zillions here too dull to pull off real content.
    I used "affect", didn't I? ****.

We do what we can with what we've got. When we get more, we do what we can with that. Right now, I think we've got some great people cranking out things. And we're always looking for more people to help out.

That's the beauty of how things run here: if you demonstrate a sincere desire to participate, you're given the opportunity to do so provided you're coherent. I'd rather not be involved with anything on the forums; it's a fucking time-sink. And it looks like things are shaping up to the point where I don't even have to post except for when I do so for my own personal entertainment. I sure as **** do not want to be, or be seen, as a figurehead.

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    3/30/2007 7:40pm

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by UpaLumpa
    This is particularly relevant given that about 4 posts are sitting queued up waiting for approval. Rudy replied to a pm with somethign along the lines of "why do you think this site cares what you think?" My reply was that you can't argue from a position of moral authority without moral integrity.

I signed up and lurked when he created the site. I filled out all the fields Rudy demanded in a PM I fill out after he changed the rules of being allowed as a member. After Rudy unsuccessfully spent a few posts trying to goad me into posting, I posted a response to ChanceDubois who was inferring I avoided him when he came to NYC. In my response, I replied ChanceDubois never contacted me and, even though my address/phone number/email are three/four clicks away for anyone who looks, I put my phone number in the message for him to contact me next time he came to NYC. In the same message, I also responded to Rudy claiming I was sending him PM by asking him to post them publicly because I didn't recall ever addressing him privately.

My post when into a moderation queue. He then changed my account name from "Tom Kagan" to "BS Mod Lurker". Rudy then banned me for violating rule #1 ("Don't piss me off").

I just checked the site again out of curiosity to see if I was still banned. I'm not. Also, he did at least change my account name back. However, my post was not approved to be put up.
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Exasperated.

Posted On:
    3/30/2007 7:43pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The people who kicked against that stuff didn't stop kicking because he left, either - they stopped because they retreated into their fortress of graptitude.
    I don't consider myself wholly illiterate. Please stop posting so I can feel better about myself.

Exasperated.

Posted On:
    3/30/2007 7:46pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kagan
    I just checked the site again out of curiosity to see if I was still banned. I'm not. Also, he did at least change my account name back. However, my post was not approved to be put up.
    I'm "suspended" until 2031. :ohyeah:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/01/2007 12:26am

Style: n/a

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rudy's editing me and Upa's posts
    Really..??
    That is so inappropriate.
    Would never happen here, would it?

(yeah, where I come from we hold grudges for generations, that's why there's always war in Yugoslavia...)

Exasperated.

Posted On:
    4/01/2007 2:31am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your posts are edited in one subforum. You were nonetheless able to voice your issues elsewhere here on bullshido.

Part of the issue however is that Rudy is attempting to make an argument about integrity when he's never shown any of his own. Rudy practices to a much stronger degree what he preaches against than does this place. Any arguments coming out of that camp are therefore worthless due to that hypocrisy. While I find you to be humorless, you're smart and certainly understand that.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    4/01/2007 3:51am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm "suspended" until 2031. :ohyeah:
    Me too.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    4/01/2007 7:30am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Losing Weight

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    PFt! Rudy banned me, and then changed my online name to Polish-ethnic jokes and started PMing me **** like 'go build yourself a submarine with sliding doors" or something like that. It is ironic that in my stupidity I have left enough virtuous and intelligently written threads to be able to get a good portion of his own site to defend me.

What a joke that guy Rudy is.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/01/2007 10:08pm

Style: n/a

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your posts are edited in one subforum. You were nonetheless able to voice your issues elsewhere here on bullshido.
    Your memory is selective.

Let me remind you even though I'm running a danger of being called "passive agressive" again:
    My user name was changed to "dramaboy" and my avatar was changed to a black guy in a t-shirt with a swastika on it. And my control panel was locked. And all that while I was a supporting member.

And while I got over it, don't expect me to forget it. There's jihad on your collective ass.

Part of the issue however is that Rudy is attempting to make an argument about integrity when he's never shown any of his own. Rudy practices to a much stronger degree what he preaches against than does this place. Any arguments coming out of that camp are therefore worthless due to that hypocrisy. While I find you to be humorless, you're smart and certainly understand that.
    I don't like Rudy, he doesn't like me. I'm not in "his" camp.
    However, I understand that his casting profile was looted and used to ridicule him.
    And that is not excusable. He is correctly pissed.