Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/03/2007 6:56pm

Style: Mei Hua Chuan/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you're looking for a PDF creator, check this place out, they have a bunch of good software.

Posted On:
    3/04/2007 2:07am

Style: Judo - Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Army? I thought Bao was headed for the Navy. Bit of a difference.
    "Keep a sharp knife, shiny boots and be on time."

Posted On:
    3/04/2007 2:39am

Style: Throwing, and Matwork

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes it is, and it's the Navy guys. First of all, I spellchecked Plagiarism. According to Mozilla Firefox version 2.2, it was spelled correctly. Spellchecking was my final phase, which I had to skip because of demand for the book. My aunt was interested in it because she has some debilitating disease that's similar to muscular atrophy and it's rare, but it damages the connective tissues as well. Several other people were demanding it also, including my girlfriend's friend from work who's like forty something, all of my friends, a couple of writers, a football coach, and a couple hundred other people I could name at some other time besides 1:30 in the morning. Everyone who's sat down to listen to my story and my experiences have said that I speak as if I'm much older than I am, and have said that I'm very mature. They're the ones that suggested my sections.

All the advice is basically copy and pasted through my mind, except my program interpretations. The program idea is something I got from boot camp style workouts. I took it from there, but I'm not gonna claim to be the sole inventor of this crap. If you've ever been on dragondoor for too long, you've seen spelling errors. I did the best I can. If you can't sift through spelling errors, then what are you doing on the internet? ALL the advice is from outside sources. The advice on life comes from Joe Vitale and several other teleseminar experts I've spoken with. If you don't like it, I don't care. I'm done with it for now, and as soon as I can, I'm setting up a paypal account and changing my username to Matthius100. You can also find me on rosstraining.com forums, but I never go there anymore. I currently have to wait until Monday to close my checking account and open a new one, so weird people don't charge **** to my account anymore.

Peace and love to you all, and now, a list of people I would've loved to gotten beat up by: Alex, Equipose, VikingPower, Sirc and Mega Jesus San, Emevas, and Camus. I list Sirc and MJS together because it is my belief that by some cruel fate, they are one and the same.

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    3/04/2007 5:08am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash Jackson
    self back slapping bollocks
    jesus christ dude, who are you even trying to justify this crap to? actually, i think we all know that answer. are you leaving now or what? cos that would be SUPER.

Posted On:
    3/04/2007 5:25am

Style: Throwing, and Matwork

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If I don't slap my own back, who will? I seem to be stuck between Scylla and Charybdis here.

*guffaws at his own intellectual masturbation*

Posted On:
    3/04/2007 8:25am

Style: Lethargy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If I don't slap my own back, who will? I seem to be stuck between Scylla and Charybdis here.

*guffaws at his own intellectual masturbation*
    I dont reccommend you talking to anyone in the army.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    3/05/2007 9:28am

supporting member
     Style: Fish Oil

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Since it seems you don't have an adequate office program you might want to download Open Office.

You can use it to make PDFs as well.

Posted On:
    3/07/2007 10:40am

Style: submission grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just a little bit of advice, witty comments and boot camp do NOT go well together. While they are not allowed to kill boots, they can make you wish you were dead. Good luck in the Navy from a Jarhead.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/10/2007 9:10am

Style: Fitness-Fu and Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes it is, and it's the Navy guys. First of all, I spellchecked Plagiarism. According to Mozilla Firefox version 2.2, it was spelled correctly. Spellchecking was my final phase, which I had to skip because of demand for the book. My aunt was interested in it because she has some debilitating disease that's similar to muscular atrophy and it's rare, but it damages the connective tissues as well. Several other people were demanding it also, including my girlfriend's friend from work who's like forty something, all of my friends, a couple of writers, a football coach, and a couple hundred other people I could name at some other time besides 1:30 in the morning. Everyone who's sat down to listen to my story and my experiences have said that I speak as if I'm much older than I am, and have said that I'm very mature. They're the ones that suggested my sections.

All the advice is basically copy and pasted through my mind, except my program interpretations. The program idea is something I got from boot camp style workouts. I took it from there, but I'm not gonna claim to be the sole inventor of this crap. If you've ever been on dragondoor for too long, you've seen spelling errors. I did the best I can. If you can't sift through spelling errors, then what are you doing on the internet? ALL the advice is from outside sources. The advice on life comes from Joe Vitale and several other teleseminar experts I've spoken with. If you don't like it, I don't care. I'm done with it for now, and as soon as I can, I'm setting up a paypal account and changing my username to Matthius100. You can also find me on rosstraining.com forums, but I never go there anymore. I currently have to wait until Monday to close my checking account and open a new one, so weird people don't charge **** to my account anymore.

Peace and love to you all, and now, a list of people I would've loved to gotten beat up by: Alex, Equipose, VikingPower, Sirc and Mega Jesus San, Emevas, and Camus. I list Sirc and MJS together because it is my belief that by some cruel fate, they are one and the same.
    When was it you were supposed to be down here in Texas again? You said your rate was Master At Arms right?
    Anyway drop me a line when you get down here for A school, maybe we can get togther and roll or whatever, I can drive up from Corpus.
    Like I said before you 'should' have your weekends free, duty not withstanding. The time frame you are actually here will depend on if I can drive up.
    BTW, welcome to the Navy shipmate.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12