Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/03/2007 4:01pm

Style: Throwing, and Matwork

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

My long awaited book.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M5JG6TXM

It's a pain in the ass, but it's not impossible to download. I originally intended it as a gift for my friends and such for Christmas, but it's taken a while to get out. It may reference files or whatnot in the book, ignore that. It references a file of pictures that I had to attach to the cd when giving it as a gift, for I had no actual PDF "maker", just a PDF "coverter", and wordpad doesn't allow pictures. I don't have Microsoft Word, so don't ask. If you find a PDF "maker" that's free, I'll redo it and re-upload it, complete with pics. I'm going to try to find a service to upload the pictures from it, for there was a lot. I'm also going to try to get my friend to come over here and videotape a couple of workouts of mine, but I haven't seen him in over a month. Ignore all references to files, because they don't exist.

I'll gladly redo it if I don't get banned for this, but I'm leaving for boot camp March 13th, so I decided to go ahead and post this, and also I'm going to go out and admit everything that everyone already knew.

I am Matthius100, Baofuhaibo, IronFace101 and all those other silly names in between, and I'd log on as Matthius100 if I knew the password, but it's been changed. If the admins wanted to eliminate all my other accounts and tell me the password for that one, I'd log on as Matthius100.

I'm going t go ahead and pull a Morgan Freeman in Shawshank Redemption and say "Oh yes, I'm a reformed man, a changed man. No threat to society here." But that's all up to the admins. You've been great to me Bullshido, I'll be back. Don, Backfist, Kai, everyone else there at the Belleville tourny, stay frosty. I wouldn't have come back if it wasn't worth it, so I'll see you around. I love you guys, and if it were my choice, I'd never leave. But it's not my choice, not anymore. If you have any questions you can email me, yes, at Matthius100@yahoo.com. :ohyea7qh:

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    3/03/2007 4:16pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was wondering when you were gonna come clean . I knew it was you . You are to weird to keep a low key profile .

I think the military will either **** you up completely or do you a hell of a lot of good . Hang in there and do the best you can . Don't get shot or kicked out . Keep up with the judo and spar some more stand up , you need it .

Get that anger out of you and I think you may do o.k. once you get out in the real world and live a little more .

P.S.

I am not downloading that file .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Posted On:
    3/03/2007 4:24pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good. Anyways, I just created a blog as well, you can see it here at http://mattmotley.blogspot.com/

I hope I can wax informative to you all.

P.S. Do I really still sound angry all the time? I just broke up with my girlfriend I was supposed to get married to, but I didn't think it affected me much. I hope I can be of help to some fledgling people who don't know how to ekkersize. Peace out.

Dysfunctionally Strong

Posted On:
    3/03/2007 4:36pm

supporting member
     Style: Boxing/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought it was common knowledge that you were matthias.
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    3/03/2007 4:42pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash Jackson
    http://mattmotley.blogspot.com/

P.S. Do I really still sound angry all the time? I just broke up with my girlfriend I was supposed to get married to, but I didn't think it affected me much. I hope I can be of help to some fledgling people who don't know how to ekkersize. Peace out.
    Yeah ... in person you almost vibrate with a built up internal rage and indignance ... but then again if I grew up in your town and situation I would probably feel the same way .

Honestly ... you come off as borderline unstable and fairly young and inexpirenced for your age . You need to learn some interpersonal skills and live some .

I believe you could help show people a thing or two about "ekkersize" . You were ( as I remember ) one of the most "fit" at the St L. TD and you are strong as hell . But you need to understand that you are limited in your expirences in life and there is a lot you don't know and have the wrong ideas about .

...by the way ... why the hell couldn't I sink that RNC on you ? Was I just screwing it up ?
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

Posted On:
    3/03/2007 4:43pm

supporting member
     Style: Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I dunno who you are, but you seem to be all about complex workout terminology borrowed from books by people like Pavel Tsatouline and Ross of rossboxing.com

Eh well. Good luck to you.

P.S. Three 12.5 minute runs a day is simply not practical for most people. Unless they happen to be a) unemployed/in college with funding b) some kind of pro-athelete, c) in a military unit of some sort that allows you lots of free time for your own private physical training or d) in jail.

Keep copy'n'pasting the articles. Some of it was interesting. Good luck in the military.

P.S. Don't try and give your instructors advice on how to run a physical training programme, at least during basic. They will gang rape you to death and then bury you in the desert.
    !!RENT SPACE HERE FOR 10 VBUCKS PER LINE PER MONTH!!

!! PM ME FOR SPEEDY SERVICE !!

Sponsored by our first customer: Repulsive Monkey

I <3 Sirc.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    3/03/2007 4:44pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas
    I thought it was common knowledge that you were matthias.
    Everyone knew bao was matthias ... but not sure if everyone figured out (or cared ) flash was bao .
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Posted On:
    3/03/2007 4:56pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think they didn't care, and yes, you were doing it wrong, and I overpowered you. I wanted to run into that one blackbelt again and have him teach me that "vice" technique he did, but when I did, he acted like he didn't know me. I'm sorry about that BTW, I seriously thought we were going standing to ground, not just standing. I can't punch and kick my way out of a wet paper bag.

Here's my official and truthful MA experience: 3 months of Taekwondo, got up to yellow belt when 14. 8-9 months in Judo, yellow belt, training under Dave York of the Itakawa Dojo, run out of his garage. I think altogether I've actually gone to 14 sessions or less. I can't fight no good, that's why I stay here in my Physical Training, Diet and Health cocoon.

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

Posted On:
    3/03/2007 4:59pm

supporting member
     Style: Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think they didn't care, and yes, you were doing it wrong, and I overpowered you. I wanted to run into that one blackbelt again and have him teach me that "vice" technique he did, but when I did, he acted like he didn't know me. I'm sorry about that BTW, I seriously thought we were going standing to ground, not just standing. I can't punch and kick my way out of a wet paper bag.

Here's my official and truthful MA experience: 3 months of Taekwondo, got up to yellow belt when 14. 8-9 months in Judo, yellow belt, training under Dave York of the Itakawa Dojo, run out of his garage. I think altogether I've actually gone to 14 sessions or less. I can't fight no good, that's why I stay here in my Physical Training, Diet and Health cocoon.
    That's probably true of a lot of people on this site. Good luck in the army.
    !!RENT SPACE HERE FOR 10 VBUCKS PER LINE PER MONTH!!

!! PM ME FOR SPEEDY SERVICE !!

Sponsored by our first customer: Repulsive Monkey

I <3 Sirc.

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    3/03/2007 6:39pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good. Anyways, I just created a blog as well, you can see it here at http://mattmotley.blogspot.com/

I hope I can wax informative to you all.

you know that guy who is always on the recieving end of "i told you so"? yeah, thats you.

try being less of a drama queen otherwise the army will eat you for breakfast, although i get the idea that it will do that anyway.

edit- i got to the bit where you repeatedly misspell plagiarism and stopped reading. if you are going to do something do it right, get a program to make a pdf (**** man, heard of bit torrent?) learn to use a spell checker, and before you start talking about **** make sure you know something about the subject because newsflash- copy n pasting stuff from rossboxing DOES NOT make you qualified to talk about PT. I'm not qualified to give much more than basic advice and guess what- I know a fuckload more than you do, because i dropped my balls and went to uni to learn from people who train elite sportspeople instead of being a fuckup sleeping in my mums garage.

i wont even talk about how retarded it is that you have life advice in this book.
    Last edited by alex; 3/03/2007 6:57pm at .
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast