Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    5/08/2008 12:57pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Liquid (herbal) Nitro

Sooooooo, Liquid NiTrO!!!!!! Whatever. A look at the website, www.herbalnitro.com, would make you believe that this is not your prototypical energy drink and that this "straight from mother earth to your gullet" energy drink contains ingredients such as Aloe, Nettle, sarsaparilla root, senna leaf, and pygeum bark.....yeah, well, it doesn't....it does not contain any "herb" at all. It is made up of the same gunk that all energy drinks are made of, i.e., copious amounts, of sugar, taurine, and caffeine.

I have no idea how much caffeine is in this drink but my bet is on the 140-180mg range. At least that is the rating that mild boost I am feeling lends itself to. The taste is sweet, but actually pretty good in my opinion. It has the taste of lemon and lime; similar to a slightly concentrated mountain dew or sprite.

Taste Rating Scale is 1 (absolute shite) through 10 (tastes like happy)

Taste: 6 Not bad, very drinkable.

After Taste: 4 A little, but no different that a lemon/lime soda.

Effects Rating Scale is 1 (water) through 10 (check in to rehab NOW!)

Energy Boost: 5-6 Run of the mill; no milestones reached here.

Side Effects/Crash: 2 The sugar content is average (56g per can), so I am anticipating a bit of a crash.
    Attached Images